Inactive Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges." Yuki is dead and Emery has locked her accounts.

Angry New Ager

Election special: Kiwi Margaritas--Extra Salty!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never followed this cow when they were alive, but the "Inactive" tag attracted my attention and I see people speculating about their cause of death, and since I just now read through last month's content I think I may have found Chekhov's gun in @Pineapple Fox 's long dump of chat messages:

View attachment 1680190

Source

Yuki was self-isolating mere days before dying at home. It was totally the coof.
I considered that too, but discarded the idea for a few reasons.

First, he was young, and in one of the age brackets least likely to die from Covid-19.

Second, that he was self-isolating didn't mean he had it. He worked with a high-risk population, and self-isolating while at home was probably intended to protect Emery in case he brought it home, and protect his residents in case Emery brought it home. Granted, I don't know if he was still working at the time of his death.

Third--and the most tell-tale reason IMO--in being so young, and dying of Covid-19, his death would have been newsworthy. On top of that, there would have been no silence regarding his cause of death from the people who loved him--I can imagine his mother saying, "Covid-19 killed my 27-year-old son; it could kill your kids or young friends and relatives too, so please, take every precaution, because the danger is real." But she's said nothing to that effect.

I'm old enough to have seen a lot of young (or youngish) people die. When they die of cancer or some other terminal illness, the family is usually open about it. Ditto, if they die from an accident, or a sudden, unexpected illness that is clearly not their fault, and that they played no role in getting.

Where they get quiet is when it's a drug overdose or suicide. It's a rare parent who steps forward and tells everybody that their kid killed himself, or ODed. Their death is hard enough to deal with as it is; that they played an active role in their own death makes it even worse. There's still a lot of shame attached to those deaths, so those closest to the deceased will keep silent on it.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Journos deserve strappado
kiwifarms.net
Oh my gawwwwwd I really, truly hope they post pictures of the wedding. I would pay real cash money to be a fly on the wall for this autistic clusterfuck, I'm nearly crying just thinking about the *blushing bride* :cryblood:

Also, that ring is hideous and I bet it'd fit my big toe.
Any sane person would reject the proposal on ring choice alone.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Should this thread actually be inactive though? The OG cow it was made for is still alive and I presume still active in at least Jude’s discord. I wonder if she’ll continue to transition or if that was something she latched onto when dating Yuki because weak, mentally ill women tend to copy what their dating partners are into.

I’m also guessing Yuki went all 13 reasons why based on the borderline diagnosis alone. Spergs are also more at risk for this than either NTs or weapons-grade autists as well for this iirc. It really sucks for Emery, especially because of the timing. It’s really awful when you expect the rest of your life will be a certain way only to have that ripped away from you, but also there’s probably a lot of guilt there too. Can’t imagine how she feels right now. Even though they were two losers who deserved each other, hopefully she’ll see that it’s for the best, because having someone around who is emotionally volatile enough to kill themselves will always bring the people close to them - especially their SO’s - down with their moodiness and emotional fragility.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Journos deserve strappado
kiwifarms.net
Should this thread actually be inactive though? The OG cow it was made for is still alive and I presume still active in at least Jude’s discord. I wonder if she’ll continue to transition or if that was something she latched onto when dating Yuki because weak, mentally ill women tend to copy what their dating partners are into.

I’m also guessing Yuki went all 13 reasons why based on the borderline diagnosis alone. Spergs are also more at risk for this than either NTs or weapons-grade autists as well for this iirc. It really sucks for Emery, especially because of the timing. It’s really awful when you expect the rest of your life will be a certain way only to have that ripped away from you, but also there’s probably a lot of guilt there too. Can’t imagine how she feels right now. Even though they were two losers who deserved each other, hopefully she’ll see that it’s for the best, because having someone around who is emotionally volatile enough to kill themselves will always bring the people close to them - especially their SO’s - down with their moodiness and emotional fragility.
I imagine it'll get its status back once she posts something funny. Imagine the cruel comedy when she potentially does what Nady Stewart can't and realizes she absolutely wrecked her body with testosterone after being freed from the shackles of her tranny bf.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I never followed this cow when they were alive, but the "Inactive" tag attracted my attention and I see people speculating about their cause of death, and since I just now read through last month's content I think I may have found Chekhov's gun in @Pineapple Fox 's long dump of chat messages:

View attachment 1680190

Source

Yuki was self-isolating mere days before dying at home. It was totally the coof.
I don't buy it for the reasons already mentioned; if anything, I think isolation probably wasn't great for his mental health.
Probably as long as her social media is locked down. We'll have to wait and see how long that lasts.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
I imagine it'll get its status back once she posts something funny. Imagine the cruel comedy when she potentially does what Nady Stewart can't and realizes she absolutely wrecked her body with testosterone after being freed from the shackles of her tranny bf.

I think Emery was the more active one in the relationship. Chris said that she was the one who popped the question, she moved from Wisconsin (I think?) to Minnesota to live with him, and she was transitioned long before she met Yuki. Even his engagement post reeked of cruel indifference to getting engaged. I could see her going off the deep end now as Chris was probably one of the rocks of consistency (I was going to say stability but then I realized that was very much not true) in her cluster fuck of a life

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net
Tarot.png

I wonder what the tarot cards told her...

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Emery is still active in Judy's discord server but she hasn't mentioned anything about Chris at all, just witch related shit, getting a job (didn't mention what) and approval to FtM transition.

1603461095780.png

The only thing she posted about near his death date was about cleansing her house,
1603461198467.png

Last edited:

Longcat

Antisocial Injustice Wizard
kiwifarms.net
The one thing that’s left me confused from this whole mess - how the hell did a white guy get away with calling himself “Yuki”? The woke troon crowd loves to pester people about cultural appropriation and “staying in your lane” but I guess the trannies’ love of anime girls and desire to become their dream waifu transcends all that.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
So Emery is still active in Judy's discord server but she hasn't mentioned anything about Chris at all, just witch related shit, getting a job (didn't mention what) and approval to FtM transition.

View attachment 1681539

The only thing she posted about near his death date was about cleansing her house,
View attachment 1681544
Jesus CHRIST, your fiance of... literally what, four days before he kicked it, dies unexpectedly and under kind of questionable circumstances, and THAT'S IT? Don't get me wrong, I am fully in favor of keeping private shit private, but cows tend to end up in here because they specifically don't do that and chronically overshare. I know Navy Seal Copypasta Yuki was the loudmouth of the relationship, but Jude's discord is known for being a cesspool of people kvetching about every tiny slight the world has ever sent their way... it's insane to me that the closest this chick is posting is 'yeah house had bad vibes, sadface'.

Like not saying that Chris isn't dead, but what the fuck kind of person is this chick that she seems to completely carry on as normal? Dude dropped dead in your spare bedroom ffs.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I had a thought. One of the eulogies mentions Chris had chronic shoulder issues. While both he and Emory seemed to be the types to be wary of any substances, I wonder if Chris possibly got a drug problem due to drugs prescribed for his shoulder issues? I know people getting addicted due to pills prescribed by doctors for legit issues is the big thing fueling the current opiate crisis, so if he OD'd I wonder if it was that kind if situation?

Emery not mentioning his death on discord is a bit odd, but grief can cause people to do weird things. It might be that she can't even really talk about it yet because it hurts too much.

They're both goofy assholes, but neither of them deserved this.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net
I had a thought. One of the eulogies mentions Chris had chronic shoulder issues. While both he and Emory seemed to be the types to be wary of any substances, I wonder if Chris possibly got a drug problem due to drugs prescribed for his shoulder issues? I know people getting addicted due to pills prescribed by doctors for legit issues is the big thing fueling the current opiate crisis, so if he OD'd I wonder if it was that kind if situation?

Emery not mentioning his death on discord is a bit odd, but grief can cause people to do weird things. It might be that she can't even really talk about it yet because it hurts too much.

I mean, let’s face it, she knows about this thread and she’s probably been dreading when we’d find out Chris died and how we’d talk about him. She’s probably staying quiet specifically because she doesn’t want his death particularly documented

Angry New Ager

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus CHRIST, your fiance of... literally what, four days before he kicked it, dies unexpectedly and under kind of questionable circumstances, and THAT'S IT? Don't get me wrong, I am fully in favor of keeping private shit private, but cows tend to end up in here because they specifically don't do that and chronically overshare. I know Navy Seal Copypasta Yuki was the loudmouth of the relationship, but Jude's discord is known for being a cesspool of people kvetching about every tiny slight the world has ever sent their way... it's insane to me that the closest this chick is posting is 'yeah house had bad vibes, sadface'.

Like not saying that Chris isn't dead, but what the fuck kind of person is this chick that she seems to completely carry on as normal? Dude dropped dead in your spare bedroom ffs.

For those who are unfamiliar with Jude's Twitch community, she is one of the most insane micromanagers of what her followers are allowed to talk about, and what is either outright banned, or has to be hidden under a trigger warning. She's posted lists of banned topics that include incredibly innocuous things like The Beatles, and I'm pretty sure topics such as death, suicide, drug use, and grief are verboten.

So even if Emery wanted to talk about Chris's death on Jude's community. she wouldn't be able to without getting shrieked at by Jude, them banned. For that reason, I'm not the least bit surprised she makes no mention of it there.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
For those who are unfamiliar with Jude's Twitch community, she is one of the most insane micromanagers of what her followers are allowed to talk about, and what is either outright banned, or has to be hidden under a trigger warning. She's posted lists of banned topics that include incredibly innocuous things like The Beatles, and I'm pretty sure topics such as death, suicide, drug use, and grief are verboten.

So even if Emery wanted to talk about Chris's death on Jude's community. she wouldn't be able to without getting shrieked at by Jude, them banned. For that reason, I'm not the least bit surprised she makes no mention of it there.
Hrm, you raise a good point. I had figured that she would have jumped right onto a personal tragedy as an opportunity to spin her own melodrama, but maybe Emerys chick knew better than to say anything... or maybe she did and got smacked down a bit for it. Ah well.

Angry New Ager

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hrm, you raise a good point. I had figured that she would have jumped right onto a personal tragedy as an opportunity to spin her own melodrama, but maybe Emerys chick knew better than to say anything... or maybe she did and got smacked down a bit for it. Ah well.
From what I've seen, nobody in that community gets to discuss any sort of personal drama in chat that might take attention away from Jude. Despite screeching about how compassionate she is, Jude's a Narcissist. Thus, she can't have empathy for, much less know how to handle, others' grief, sadness, or loss. On top of that, she resents having to even give the appearance that she's trying to do so.

I do hope Emery has somebody she can talk to IRL about this; all signs point to her being the one to find Chris dead, and that's a truly terrible and traumatic situation to be in.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I really want to hear the story of why the Beatles need a trigger warning.