Inactive Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges." Yuki is dead and Emery has locked her accounts.

BoobWhiskers

phantom feminized testicles
kiwifarms.net
Best guess is it’s something to do with “Hey Jude.”
As I recall that 'banned topics trigger list' can be added to by anyone and also includes other strange stuff like the Titanic, or waves.

The moral of the story here, I suppose, is if this is the sorts of weirdos Emerys likes to hang with, it'd be surprising if we don't get more info from somewhere even if it's not from Jude's discord.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Why did I learn about this via a MaTI stream? Damn' Chris. You died the way you lived, arguing with nobodies on the internet.

If I had to put my money on the cause of death... I assume some form of medication he was on killed him. Maybe an opioid but as others said, he seemed pretty T-total however that’s why his inbred family are saying.

Lastly, this is a very empty and petty victory but his obid confirmed he only served for one year and not a “7+ Years as a super secret nuclear engineer on a classified nuclear submarine that may also be a metal gear”

Rip-a-roni, I hope in what ever afterlife you end up in you get to continue lying about your service history, not having sex, motherfucking Facebook friends whiles “owing” dem Kiwis.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
I had this random thought last night, and I thought that there was no way it could be true, but it 100% is. The first day to mail in vote/vote early in Minnesota was September 18th, and that was also the day Chris died. I knew Chris would never knowingly commit suicide without sticking it to orange man first, and it looks like he got his vote in. It could just be a coincidence, but the fact that he died on literally the first day of earlier voting makes me believe he voted for Biden then promptly killed himself

Detailed_Manny

Ploopy-gendered
kiwifarms.net
Gets engaged and dies four days later? Suicide, probably his mom assuming that it was accidental but come on, an already mentally deficient sped, suffering from god knows what, choosing to get engaged is a recipe for disaster. Not trying to play the detective but I would put my money down on suicide after three days of “Self Isolating” which was probably code-word for having a total fucking melt down. I hate to say it but I do feel a bit bad for Emery, Chris seemed to actually make her happy despite being a total nut and for going from planning a wedding to a funeral in a week is gonna fuck anyone up.
Also be careful about what you say, Chris isn’t just your average epic Navy SEAL ninja anymore, he’s got ghost powers too.

Last edited:

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Gets engaged and dies four days later? Suicide, probably his mom assuming that it was accidental but come on, an already mentally deficient sped, suffering from god knows what, choosing to get engaged is a recipe for disaster. Not trying to play the detective but I would put my money down on suicide after three days of “Self Isolating” which was probably code-word for having a total fucking melt down. I hate to say it but I do feel a bit bad for Emery, Chris seemed to actually make her happy despite being a total nut and for going from planning a wedding to a funeral in a week is gonna fuck anyone up.
Also be careful about what you say, Chris isn’t just your average epic Navy SEAL ninja anymore, he’s got ghost powers too.

Chris has been haunting me for the past month straight. This morning, when I went to get a cup of water, the tap started spewing out Diet Pepsi before my very eyes. I keep finding random Japanese words carved into my wall with blood, which has included the words “pain. suffering. toyota. kill”. Last night, I woke up from a dream to find a my hair tied to a comically large weight that was dragging me into a pit of man eating kiwis. As they were about to eat me I woke up for real and I was drenched in sweat

Please, this is hell, if the ghost of Yuki Rose is out there I swear I’ll never vote for Trump again and I promise to start respecting your pronouns on Twitter

Detailed_Manny

Ploopy-gendered
kiwifarms.net
Chris has been haunting me for the past month straight. This morning, when I went to get a cup of water, the tap started spewing out Diet Pepsi before my very eyes. I keep finding random Japanese words carved into my wall with blood, which has included the words “pain. suffering. toyota. kill”. Last night, I woke up from a dream to find a my hair tied to a comically large weight that was dragging me into a pit of man eating kiwis. As they were about to eat me I woke up for real and I was drenched in sweat

Please, this is hell, if the ghost of Yuki Rose is out there I swear I’ll never vote for Trump again and I promise to start respecting your pronouns on Twitter
Don't Contact Yuki Rose at 3 AM (OMG I GOT GHOST HACKED BY HIS GHOST TWITER!!111!!!!)

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
It's really sad. The obvious, outrageous lies and ludicrous macho posturing, as well as maybe the troonery itself, were all indicative of someone deeply ill-at-ease with who they were, someone who preferred to live a fantasy life on Twitter to escape the disappointment his utterly mediocre life must have been to him and (maybe just in his mind) his family too. The engagement must have finally brought home to him that nope, this was all his life was ever going to be and in fact it was probably downhill from there - maybe there were problems in the relationship and he felt bullied into a commitment he wasn't happy with and combined with everything else he saw only one way out. Or his folks saw Emery as a bad influence and threatened to cut him off if he got engaged, leading to an almighty row with his parents over the direction of his life that ended tragically.

He could have been talked down, but he wasn't willing to drop his smug, cocksure mask for even a second to reveal that he was vulnerable. I've known dudes like that - sensitive, emotional, yet extremely macho. Most of the ones I know turned to drugs and booze to blast their feelings away, maybe he did too, or maybe the troonery and internet tough guy routine was his way of putting up barriers to both criticism and reality. I wonder if Emery's "asexuality" was her way of explaining why she didn't show him any affection, which wouldn't have helped either, especially as he started to deteriorate - Emery is incredibly self-absorbed, maybe she didn't even notice?

Chris fit that mould to a tee - he wanted to look sensitive and "non-masculine" because of the political circles he moved in. Men can't seem to be masculine, strong or aggressive in the SJW world, so he did a zero-effort trooning out so he could continue to posture as a badass. He only ever fooled himself, and not forever it seems.

ETA: I had a vague e-friend who was in the situation I speculated about: his girlfriend was an abusive psycho who threatened a murder-suicide if he didn't marry her. His parents, in an attempt to be "helpful", said they would never speak to him again if he did marry her. Rather than An Hero, he ran away and joined a hippy commune, became an alcoholic, found Jesus, stopped drinking, lost Jesus again, joined a heavy metal band then went full MAGAtard despite never having set foot outside of South Africa in his life. I don't know what he's doing now, but it's probably insane.

Last edited: