Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1154993
...she's a woman when she wants to be but don't you dare call her she.
View attachment 1154994
View attachment 1154995
She moved in with her troon boyfriend.
Ari the troll is back:
View attachment 1154999
View attachment 1155000
Here's her "altar" for jilling off to Tom Hiddleston Loki:
View attachment 1155001
The trolling itself is so flaccid and pathetic, I would not be the slightest bit surprised if it turned out she was doing it to herself, as a bit of attention-seeking puppet theatre. Because who the fuck cares enough about ace/aro genderspecials to devote this much effort to trolling one? Especially one who is as much of a nonentity as she is?

She's a nobody, who is pretty much failing at life (doing temp-to-hire jobs where nobody wants to hire her), and the only things she's been able to do in order to make herself stand out from countless other dull, plain, unremarkable women her age is assert a specious gender identity and sexual preference, and dabble in paganism. Trouble is, that's what countless other dull, plain, unremarkable young women are doing these days, so rather than stand out as a Unique Individual, she's a dreary cliché.

That she claims law enforcement actually gives a damn, and is actively investigating her case, has struck me as bogus from the start--nobody has time for petty, schoolyard-tier Twitter slapfights like this. Anybody who has ever been on the receiving end of genuine malice online--who has received the kind of threats that really do make one's blood run cold--is going to roll their eyes at her. Seriously. What police department on earth has time and resources to devote to this? Fucking none. When did the FBI get so short on legit criminal activity to investigate that they have to keep agents busy with this sort of busywork? Fucking never.

Beyond her bubble of self-absorption, nobody gives a shit about this insignificant blob. Really, they don't.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
What sort of horrific rape fest does this fat dyke think men’s rooms are? And if they’re so traumatic and dangerous, why do we let little boys use them?
ive learned that both ftms and mtfs usually want to use the womens restroom, regardless of their ~identity~

the difference is ftms want to use the women's room because they think they'll be safer. mtfs want to use the women's room to masturbate in and leave the seat up.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I hope I live to see the day this "nobinary" and fantasy sexuality trend falls out of fashion.

Yes, I'm pretty sure you can "sad out" of any branch in the military. There was a guy from my high school who threatened suicide in order to puss out of the Marines. I could be remembering this wrong, but I think the second he implied suicide they put him on lockdown.

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
What sort of horrific rape fest does this fat dyke think men’s rooms are? And if they’re so traumatic and dangerous, why do we let little boys use them?
This is the result of people taking the propaganda from that manufactured crisis over Trump not forcibly desegregating bathrooms and locker rooms nationwide seriously.

"Forcing stunning and brave trans wahmen to use the men's room will result in basically another holocaust as all the trans women are killed in a homophobic rage!"

Surprise surprise, Wagar, who has no experience using the men's room and is also a moron took this at face value and thinks men's bathrooms are horrifically dangerous places now. Which if you're a true and honest man who happens to have a vagina in a seedy gas station bathroom in the middle of the night with no one else around there's a slight chance it could be. A public restroom in the middle of a Wal-Mart while it's packed with customers? Not so much.

The whole bathroom thing was such bullshit. Even mtfs are generally not going to be bothered in the women's room if they quietly take care of their business in a stall, don't sport a full beard or other very obvious not-even-trying bullshit, and generally don't act like a cretin or creep. Getting the management to confront someone in the bathroom is a huge pain in the ass and most people won't do it unless the situation is really freaking them out. Besides, if you're taking care of your business in the stall, which you should be in the women's room because no urinals, people can't even see you. How high do you think the percentage is where these sort of problems arising were the troon's fault? I'm betting at least half.

So maybe let's not give every pedophile and sex offender dude open access to every women's bathroom and locker room in the country and the ability to sue if he's barred from them in exchange for appeasing 0.005% of the population over something that probably will never even happen to them. And I'm not saying that because I think only men are pedos or whatever. The difference is physical strength. Pretty much any male sex pest can physically overpower any woman or girl. Female sex pests are much more limited in that regard.

Last edited:

Canine with Fangs

He/Him, Plural (2 headmates), Bi, Aro, Ecofacist
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck did he pass psych screening?
The military doesn't really look into your mental health beyond medical records. If you've never seen a therapist or anything you're good to go, and it you have a high security clearance job they'll go ask your family and neighbors if you're a weirdo, but that's basically it.

The military doesn't really look into your mental health beyond medical records. If you've never seen a therapist or anything you're good to go, and it you have a high security clearance job they'll go ask your family and neighbors if you're a weirdo, but that's basically it.
I see, thanks. It works differently in my country.
One of my old neighbours entered the national military here, and he had to pass three rounds of screening. Some kind of IQ test, a written psych test, and then a one-on-one session with an army shrink.
Then a couple years later he volunteered for some peace keeping mission, a four year tour, if memory serves. That too needed two more extra rounds: another, more rigorous written test, and a psych committe. Then again, he did sign up for combat duties, ranger training (by US rangers), the whole shebang.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
This lady is the epitome of White Privilege. Wants attention non stop, demands special privileges, can switch sexual orientation as she damn well pleases, plays the "oppressed" victim role on Twitter no less.

She reminds me of the typical liberal arts, hyper sensitive college student stereotype rolled into one.

As one famous Black man once said:
With all due respect, this troon is the epitome of "fucking nuts." Also, segregation has long been over, "white privilege" doesn't exist anymore in this country. The phrase is used primarily by intellectually lazy people who wish to preface any dissent as racist and therefore unworthy of debate.

On your last point, I would add that "hyper sensitive" is understated..She's fucking eat up with crazy..

downloads

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what branch he was in, but in the Navy if you can "sad out" by even hinting at being suicidal. Severe anything doesn't stay in.
Same with the AF, he would have been discharged as soon as his chain of command found out he was suicidal. Not that any of that happened or anything, what a weird power fantasy, storming out on his LT like it's his dad

dotONION

[Putdowns]
kiwifarms.net
Same with the AF, he would have been discharged as soon as his chain of command found out he was suicidal. Not that any of that happened or anything, what a weird power fantasy, storming out on his LT like it's his dad
You nailed it. Plus, the way I read this, he wasn't actually IN the military, but applying to get in, and he likes to pretend that he did this to some recruiter who probably asked him to leave.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1155516

"... and then everybody else in the room gave me a standing ovation."

r/thathappened
I suspect that "lack of motivation" part is the key to his getting 86ed from the military. Translation: he's a lazy fucker who constantly has to be told what to do because he's incapable of taking any initiative, and even then does a half-assed job unless you waste your own time playing overseer. Likes to think he's tough, and smarter than everybody else, but is, in fact, a total fucking dead weight. Bad candidate for military service, but a perfect candidate for trooning out. Didn't Kjel Anderson/Greta Martela get the boot from his military desk-jockey gig for a similar reason?

bookiedookie

True & Honest Faggot
kiwifarms.net
lol this batshit bitch really thinks she can threaten null lol
Thanks to Amanda’s exceptional freakout she’s gonna be getting way more attention. Instead of ignoring the thread she had to go and call the cyber police. I wonder if her FBI agent will throw everyone on kf in jail with the 16 year old girl who trolls aceys on twitter?
Love this thread, can’t wait to see how her “lawsuit” against twitter goes.

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
Can I say "covert narcissism" for the second time today?

It's the only explanation, besides delusional, I have for the ongoing desire of straight, white, middle-class people wanting to be part of a marginalized group and feel the oppreshun.

Anyways, imagine being so exceptional that a teenage troll is able to make you embarrass yourself like that. Beautiful.

And her boyfriend is a loser who can only be tough towards people who are weaker than him. Twat.

Tags
None