Lolcow Emily Gorcenski / Edward J. Gorcenski - Basically John Rambo and BJ Blazkowicz combined but as a tranny antifa

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
emily.jpg

Troon Logic:

- Edward purposely attacks Zuby. A popular checkmark with over 200k followers.
- Edward reports a benign tweet, gets Zuby temp-banned by abusing the reporting system
- Edward then brags publicly about how powerful he is
- Zuby's legion of followers descend on Edward
- Ed publicly brags about getting as many accounts banned as he can for the same bullshit reasons
- Edward is the victim, A black man and his followers are placed "next to Nazis".

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1171041

Troon Logic:

- Edward purposely attacks Zuby. A popular checkmark with over 200k followers.
- Edward reports a benign tweet, gets Zuby temp-banned by abusing the reporting system
- Edward then brags publicly about how powerful he is
- Zuby's legion of followers descend on Edward
- Ed publicly brags about getting as many accounts banned as he can for the same bullshit reasons
- Edward is the victim, A black man and his followers are placed "next to Nazis".

No cis white man who hasn't been poisoned by gallons of soy gives a single shit what is or isn't transmisogyny.

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
Edward has a new tattoo. Takes away the attention of his face.

As explained by one of his followers: 434 is the area code for Charlottesville, VA; 161 stands for Anti Facist Action; J8 refers to July 8, 2017 which was the day of the KKK rally in Charlottesville, and A11/A12 refers to August 11-12, 2107, the dates of the torch march and Unite the Right rally.

Edit: the tweet + archive:

Attachments

• EduardTats.jpg
    EduardTats.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 189

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net

As explained by one of his followers: 434 is the area code for Charlottesville, VA; 161 stands for Anti Facist Action; J8 refers to July 8, 2017 which was the day of the KKK rally in Charlottesville, and A11/A12 refers to August 11-12, 2107, the dates of the torch march and Unite the Right rally.

Edit: the tweet + archive:
That has to be a severe form of 'tism. How is it any different than neo-nazis running around wearing Lonsdale and/or Consdaple hoodies, flashing their 14/88 tattoos?

I mean aside from the fact this won't be recognized by anyone, except maybe another trannyfa.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Why do both Nazis and commies have these weirdo numerology obsessions?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Wants to see the photo of the bee vagina
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cos it's a bullshit identity marker, like goths wearing black and rap fans having stupid face tattoos. They can't just identify with the politics, they have to have the flag and the iconography and the special numbers or dates thing, so they can parade them around and be noticed.

Most people grow out of silly teenage fashion identity stuff in their teens.
:thinking:

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net

I would have expect him to have an AK-47 in that tattoo instead of something that looks like an AR-15.
Now it looks like a right wing tat.

And as a good communist he's showing off with his money.
Bonus: All are different currencies so people can see he travels a lot. Of course for the good cause.

Edit: Fyi, I guess the total value is about 75 - 90 USD

Attachments

• EdwardShowOffMoney.jpg
    EdwardShowOffMoney.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 115
  • EdwardShowOffMoney2.jpg
    EdwardShowOffMoney2.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 110

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
I would have expect him to have an AK-47 in that tattoo instead of something that looks like an AR-15.

Bonus: All are different currencies so people can see he travels a lot. Of course for the good cause.

This tweet is actually funny because felines can get coronaviruses. SARS was transmissible to cats, but not from cats to humans, and a tiger just tested positive for wuflu at the Bronx Zoo.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
autism

what I like is that the cat is totally indifferent in the first picture, and starting to get annoyed in the second picture

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net

Fyi: Here are some pictures of the events he got in his tattoo:

J8:

A11:

A12:

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Edward jumps into a flamewar over some viral tweet already causing a shitstorm comparing oil workers to "learn to code" journalists, gets told that "oil is used to make everything".
1587419608841.png1587419632562.png1587419652074.png

Otherwise Edward is doing the same old same old shit, tweeting about right wingers (the quarantine protesters in particular), comparing them to Nazis, and being lucky to scrape more than 100 RTs.
1587419815724.png

I think these two tweets right next to each other show just how much anyone still cares about Nazi scares compared to ACAB or the latest mass shooter and other trendier talking points:
1587419891276.png