Lolcow Emily Gorcenski / Edward J. Gorcenski - Basically John Rambo and BJ Blazkowicz combined but as a tranny antifa

QueenAnne

kiwifarms.net
4AM flashbang pajama party for Crazy Eddy and the comrades!

Knock knock....
...Who's there?

Homeland Security, Comrade! LOL

Too late, the predator's snarfed all your "signal" traffic and mapped all your networks. And Andy's suing rose shitty pantyfa and couple top lieutenants back into the soggy cardboard box needlecamps the pedos crawled out of! "THE BEST IS YET TO COME!"
Edward has a new tattoo. Takes away the attention of his face.

As explained by one of his followers: 434 is the area code for Charlottesville, VA; 161 stands for Anti Facist Action; J8 refers to July 8, 2017 which was the day of the KKK rally in Charlottesville, and A11/A12 refers to August 11-12, 2107, the dates of the torch march and Unite the Right rally.

Edit: the tweet + archive:
Submitted to the Homeland Security terrorist biometric database

Last edited by a moderator:

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Charlottesville.

Must be something in the water they drink, 'cause why else would a man want to be a woman so bad? It don't compute, tranny, does not compute.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Save the Loli

QueenAnne

kiwifarms.net
Those dang TERFs won't suspect a thing!

emancipated? More like emaciated!
Really ? He sicced the Twitter troon brigade on his ass because he's a complete tard hungry for attention, and Josh still has to lick his ladyballs after the whole thing was cleared up ? That's fucked-up.
"Thank You, Sir. May I have another?!"
Edward needs to take a fucking valium or something. Jesus.
Thorazine suppository & ECT just might do the trick....

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainMappy

Welcome to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 7
kiwifarms.net
Edward/Emily likes to threaten women. He even liked to post pictures of himself shooting a rifle to threaten terves. Of course, this is fine by Twitter, because there are different rules for trannies and everyone else.

View attachment 1152146
There was a failed mass shooting here in Arizona about a month ago. Gorcenski said that the shooter was dogshit with his AR.

Looks like ol' Ed is probably just as dogshit with one too.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t he hiding from the Nazis in the country that literally elected a Hitler in the past century?

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
These people compare the election of Trump to 9/11 and Hitler so it isn't surprising a pandemic that results in the economy being shut down and 100K deaths would be considered a lesser event than Trump's reelection.
It sort of would be. This coronavirus shit is momentary so long as we don't adopt a brutal quarantine policy for every future disease because of it. Trump being re-elected would show that the nation is done with them, and the pendulum is swinging rightward again. It potentially heralds major future change.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Eddy isn't owned no matter how much of a corn cob he looks like.
The start
1597077556371.png

1597077321033.png

1597077253936.png

1597077274239.png
Please take note how this thing is clearly saying that Ben Shapiro set up this Antifa sign up site.

Enter the Ed.
1597077654536.png

1597077723352.png

Jacques Cousteau voice
"8 minutes latah"
1597077808016.png

Jacques Cousteau voice
"9 minutes latah"
1597077873284.png

For some reason Ed sent out the verification tweet before the "oh my god" one. It shows up a minute before the other in both the twitter links and the archive. Must be all those hormones I don't have pumping through my body, weird.

And just to reaffirm that Ed is, in fact, not owned he yells at Andy Ngo for having the gall to laugh at him.
1597078067139.png

1597078296948.png

1597078306055.png

1597078317725.png

As it turns out, the whole thing was a prank of some kind because some guy doesn't like Ben.
1597078691897.png

And as an added bonus, here's the original "programmer's" response to all of this.
Ed and the other tranny got caught acting a fool but pointing that out is probably problematic or something I don't know. The only thing I'll say to end this is
cry_sum_more.gif

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
Yea, I imagined that this cretin would have a file on here. Seems it's in Germany these days, and openly flaunting how the rules don't apply to it. (edit - apologies if this image has already been posted; I forgot to check.)

View attachment 1529447

“Hey Snowflakes” HEY. SNOWFLAKES. So if anyone calls her any sort of derogatory name, not even applicable to her like Nigger, she fucking chimps and shakes the bars of her glass house like a New Orleans street crack gremlin. But if someone rightfully reports the attempts to doxx other people on a platform that explicitly does not promote it, they’re the snowflake.

The disconnection from reality feels like Sega’s Shenmu dialogue, she’s speaking from an entirely different dimension.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
“Hey Snowflakes” HEY. SNOWFLAKES. So if anyone calls her any sort of derogatory name, not even applicable to her like Nigger, she fucking chimps and shakes the bars of her glass house like a New Orleans street crack gremlin. But if someone rightfully reports the attempts to doxx other people on a platform that explicitly does not promote it, they’re the snowflake.

The disconnection from reality feels like Sega’s Shenmu dialogue, she’s speaking from an entirely different dimension.
>"she"
Bruh. This is a flaming faggot playing a dick measuring contest while demonstrating the standard "rules for thee but not for me" behaviour all activists have these days. Only difference is "leftists" can get away with it due to their establishment support.
He's obviously detached from reality, since he figures himself a true&honest woman, stunning&brave in his graceful insanity.