Lolcow Emily Gorcenski / Edward J. Gorcenski - Basically John Rambo and BJ Blazkowicz combined but as a tranny antifa

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
>"she"
Bruh. This is a flaming faggot playing a dick measuring contest while demonstrating the standard "rules for thee but not for me" behaviour all activists have these days. Only difference is "leftists" can get away with it due to their establishment support.
He's obviously detached from reality, since he figures himself a true&honest woman, stunning&brave in his graceful insanity.
Tbh I don’t even want to know if your dick measuring contest statement is a metaphor or reality, but honestly neither surprises me in any capacity.

Reactions: misterduckford

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I don’t even want to know if your dick measuring contest statement is a metaphor or reality, but honestly neither surprises me in any capacity.
Let's go with the metaphorical sense. He might not have a penis any more.

I meant he's constantly trying to "out-troll" any of his haters, critics, the "alt-right", the "fascists", etc, and at the same time, he's trying to signal he's the wokest antifa supersoldier around the Organized Protest Zone.

Walter Grace

Boohoo Nigga.
kiwifarms.net
Let's go with the metaphorical sense. He might not have a penis any more.

I meant he's constantly trying to "out-troll" any of his haters, critics, the "alt-right", the "fascists", etc, and at the same time, he's trying to signal he's the wokest antifa supersoldier around the Organized Protest Zone.
It’s kind of like what happens when some chippo-man-esqe tard decides to drop a few crabs in a bucket. They’ll never leave because they’ll pull each other down until it’s so extreme they remove limbs with how hard they’re grabbing. It’s a race to say something smug and leave but no retards allow the other to leave without some sort of drawn out contest of who can say and drag around the most ridiculous shit possible. And, now we’re here. A continuous loop of smugness and fuckery that has no end in sight.

“I replied to a comment that made me mad and said something inflammatory, creatingn equally inflammatory response? How could this happen?”

Crabs in a bucket man. Crabs, in, a bucket.

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong, it’s funny as fuck to watch the autism unfold, but it’s a fitting metaphor.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Repulsive tranny thinks that people that have anything to do with undefined "right wing propaganda" need to be banned and removed from everything then calls that "minor consequences"
1599939115582.png

1599939139880.png

1599939233861.png

QueenAnne

kiwifarms.net
Repulsive tranny thinks that people that have anything to do with undefined "right wing propaganda" need to be banned and removed from everything then calls that "minor consequences"
View attachment 1591467
View attachment 1591470
View attachment 1591472

Can you smell the FEAR? Awe, poor little comrades peeing themselves and having anxiety attacks, thinking about Homeland Security and the FBI sending them away to the big house for decades for their criminality.... Just think of what it will mean to them when they are little b1tches for the Aryan Brotherhood.... Crazy Eddy should look on the bright side, since he couldn't get a date anyways... that's at least one problem solved.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks there should be a cost for eroding "shared firmaments" of a civil society.

Biological sex is real and that there are only two genders both count a lot more than a crazy asshole's personal definition of right-wing propaganda in affecting civil society. And troons regularly lie egregiously about the very real consequences of trooning out in a way that certainly endangers lives.

So once again Eddie is proposing a moral stance for his enemies that would destroy him if taken against himself. Funny how this little ball of rage behaves exactly like the people he despises. You could almost think there was a well-known understanding that he and his ilk believe in imposing rules on others they would never think to follow themselves...

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I suppose he's saying he wouldn't object to receiving some "minor consequences" at high velocity. In Minecraft of course.

Baby Yoda

The Child
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1591467
View attachment 1591470
View attachment 1591472

Amazing how this creatura can think that "right wing people" werent already all banned from the surface web post Charlotesville 2017. These "people" think anyone to the right of Stalin should be cancelled.

Nekoi.Inukuma.00

just a d00d
kiwifarms.net
I suppose he's saying he wouldn't object to receiving some "minor consequences" at high velocity. In Minecraft of course.
The last thing we need is Emily J. Gorcenski Day. This freakshow doesn't deserve martyrdom.
I'm all for some "minor consequences", but not of the "high velocity" variety. More like "what's good for the goose is good for the gander." Hold her to the same behavior standards she'd hold her adversaries to.

I've been watching this loon for a long time on social media. She has posted enough crazy, threatening, or abusive shit that she should have been yeeted off most of her platforms already. But she isn't, because she's a troon with the right politics and is a useful attack dog... or is blackmailing people / has enough clout inside these platforms that she's untouchable.

I'd love to see the pendulum swing and see her crazy ass go from "useful idiot" to "liability". She'll join the 47% on her own if denied an outlet for her sperging.

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
I'm all for some "minor consequences", but not of the "high velocity" variety. More like "what's good for the goose is good for the gander." Hold her to the same behavior standards she'd hold her adversaries to.

I've been watching this loon for a long time on social media. She has posted enough crazy, threatening, or abusive shit that she should have been yeeted off most of her platforms already. But she isn't, because she's a troon with the right politics and is a useful attack dog... or is blackmailing people / has enough clout inside these platforms that she's untouchable.

I'd love to see the pendulum swing and see her crazy ass go from "useful idiot" to "liability". She'll join the 47% on her own if denied an outlet for her sperging.
Reminder that Jack follows this fucker. If that isn’t enough justification to treat Twitter as a publisher, I don’t know what is.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Monroe's article linked a few pages back details just exactly how much vile shit this guy spews hourly that should have gotten him removed from Twitter permanently - but somehow, like so many other violent SJWs, he gets a pass. Thanks to the recent hack (god, that feels like years ago) we know what power individual Twitter jannies have, but while for a lot of these people they just have 'a friend at Twitter' with that access, Eddie flaunts having a connection that goes straight to the top.

So yet another rule he tries to impose on others that he should be made to abide by is actually directed at Jack. If what your friends say on Twitter is basically the same as you saying it unless you completely disavow them as a person, then Jack should be held accountable for everything Eddie says, threatens, and obsesses over.

Of course, Eddie also hasn't realised that the true 'rules for thee' folks aren't the detritus like him, it's for the people with real power and money. He wishes he could have that same protection, because there's a hell of a lot of difference between having someone protecting you online and not needing to rely on the kindness of strangers who can drop you the moment you hurt their reputation or bottom line.

Tl;dr: I'd like to see Eddie treated as the dead weight he really is, and I suspect it will happen in the next couple of years given his current psychosis trajectory.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How could I have possibly guessed this person has a thread? They're currently melting down over someone calling out the fact they worked for the military-industrial complex while also being a leftist personality on the Internet.

Here's the original exchange that caused all of this:
92B58C85-2110-43C3-97BC-AE6F441DF45F.jpeg

Then, someone had the audacity to point out an obvious fact:
322E459C-B24F-4828-A985-57D5DAB8B9C9.jpeg

How do they react? Exactly like how you would expect:
01DF63EC-DB5E-4F2D-859B-4A3A53473B90.jpeg
8CB16DEA-5FD2-4EBC-B0B8-17497EFE5C37.jpeg

It's crazy how this person is so insecure over their work, that they'll attack someone with only a few hundred followers if they criticize them.

It doesn't even bother the person they're trying to attack, she's having fun:
32A38697-D41E-40E6-8A7C-2385A0248FFE.jpeg
C61CAAD5-2D9C-44E5-9F20-BC9729AF71AB.jpeg
7174B1EE-DD30-43A5-B8A6-3C1791DFF7F5.jpeg

"I will personally make sure this follows you for the next seventeen years" is such a dorky fucking sentence. Fedward couldn't be more impotent, even if they tried.

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net

Emily will be taken behind the shed the moment the right person is in the white house. People this rabid will end up biting their own eventually and thus every political group ever either purges these people out fast or these types end up running the org, resulting in yet another High Score run in the game of genocide.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Emily will be taken behind the shed the moment the right person is in the white house. People this rabid will end up biting their own eventually and thus every political group ever either purges these people out fast or these types end up running the org, resulting in yet another High Score run in the game of genocide.
He moved to Europe. Somewhere in Germany IIRC, so he's probably in Berlin.