Dramacow Emily Rose Nauert / Emily Marshall / Louise Rosealma / Venus Rosales / Moldylocks / "ANTIFA Girl" - ANTIFA girl who got knocked the fuck out by a Nazi; Camwhore

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
her brain has clearly melted from drugs and his brain has melted from illness.
i don't know how you can even label these sick people as anything other than crazy, ill burnouts that need to either be on meds or in rehab. this isn't a progressive vs alt right thing-- they are just nutbags that need help.

is it wrong to laugh at nutbags? no.
but is it autistic to try to make this a victory or a loss for any cause whatsoever? yes.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if the idiot that wrote the blog post they're sourcing the claim was just a matter of the sort of chinese whispers bullshit that comes from things like that stupid dishonest article there was a slapfight about earlier on in the thread, where someone not caring about firecrackers turns into advocating throwing explosives which turns into "she made bomb threats" or "she was throwing IEDs".

Normally I'd say that they should be commended for going through the effort to debunk absurd claims, but given that the source of the claims is A guy with <150 likes on facebook it looks more like they went the extra mile to find a claim that was so absurd and on the fringe of what people could have possibly be aware of that I think it's right to accuse them of trying to play up the claims so that the writer could label what is being said about her as "mostly false".

Snopes and Politifact are notorious for doing this sort of thing regarding anything right of center politically. "Oh well everything the right is saying is "technically correct" but here's a tiny insignificant detail that doesn't really prove anything but allows us to rate the entire claim false because reasons."

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Snopes and Politifact are notorious for doing this sort of thing regarding anything right of center politically. "Oh well everything the right is saying is "technically correct" but here's a tiny insignificant detail that doesn't really prove anything but allows us to rate the entire claim false because reasons."

CuXx69VXEAAtFpy.jpg

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
The way I see it. If she's so proud of being a "badass" antifa member she wouldn't have ran to the media and played up the "I"m just a little girl trying to clean up the park" narrative when she got clocked in the face. In my world you aren't proud if you completely deny what you did.

Remember that their primary goal is to frighten people into not saying things they don't like. If they can assault people and escape justice, that's infinitely more frightening than just assaulting people and getting hauled to jail for it.

She's being a good antifa girl by playing the victim.