Eminem criticised for lyric that references the Manchester Arena bombing - Boomers gonna boo-Wait NO!

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's tasteless.

So was suicide bombing a pop concert to make some autistic Islamic theological point, and so was the media and politician-led 'don't look back in anger' candlelit garbage post the event.

So was the refusal to acknowledge that the bomber was the spawn of 'refugees' from Libya.

So was Grande doing some further concert where proceeds went to the Red Cross, a NGO dedicated to bringing more dubious migrants from the Med into Europe and the UK after it also emerged that the bomber, Salman Abedi, had himself been rescued from the Med by a British ship after he'd first returned to Libya.

So was the absolute meltdown various media figures had in the aftermath of the event when anyone tried the question the wisdom of importing more Muslims into Europe, many from backgrounds that will bear the same ideological fruit as Manchester.

A stupid old rapper referencing the attack in some deliberately no holds barred rap battle ranks rather low to non-existent on the scale compared to the real offences to the people of Manchester and the victims of the terrorist.

If the media weren't outrage-sperging about it, the parents etc wouldn't have known anyway. Honestly all shows is how huge an event the Manc attack was. It has become a global reference point, unlike many other thousands Islamic terrorist bombings and mass murders around the globe in places where westerners aren't involved.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should do a duet with Arianna Grande to apologise. Isn't that his preferred method of cuckoldry?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he get any shit for this one?

Or this one, because he said the f-slur?

It's fucking rap, it's not meant to be PC. I don't even listen to much rap, but even my exceptional ass knows that.
Just more moral policing from the news media.
I've always wondered how, in a world where crazy people comb through every tweet you've ever written, Eminem's never been canceled for his lyrics in even some of his biggest hits.

Also, what about Kim, a song that wasn't even on the censored version of The Marshall Mathers LP?

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Knows Kung-Flu
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered how, in a world where crazy people comb through every tweet you've ever written, Eminem's never been canceled for his lyrics in even some of his biggest hits.

Also, what about Kim, a song that wasn't even on the censored version of The Marshall Mathers LP?
Maybe because that’s more or less his ‘brand’. I could be completely off the mark because I’m not really well versed in rap and hip-hop, though.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe because that’s more or less his ‘brand’. I could be completely off the mark because I’m not really well versed in rap and hip-hop, though.
Fair enough, but I'm sure there would have been some kind of outcry if social media as it is today were around 20 years ago, when a bunch of teeny boppers heard the poppy single The Real Slim Shady and went out to buy the album, only to find Kim on there.

heyilikeyourmom

a lunatic just barking at the moon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Angry parents in the early 2000’s couldn’t do it, so their fuckwit hippie kids have no chance.

Sherlock Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Guys this is nowhere near as bad as his latest ban all guns music video which recreates the Las Vegas shooting! Very cringe!

Em wants gun control, yet his close rapper friends and pals all run around with guns and rocket launchers. It's hilarious to see the hypocrisy

Reactions: Rice Is Ready

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
I hope the 29 year old son was at the ariana grande concert because he was trying to slay some strange he went with. If he genuinely was into her music at age 29 while possessing male testicles my sympathy is nill.

Reactions: greengrilledcheese

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I just listened to Eminem’s new album. He may be an edgelord with a middle school mentality, but he knows how to work with producers who make his music sound super catchy in spite of that. That is something, at least.

Tags
None