Artcow Emma Harness / EmmaLennyEddie / A_Person_Who_Likes_Comedy / Snuffin2It - Artist who’s obsessed with Fanboy & Chum Chum, regularly draws and writes fanfiction of child porn and child abuse

Telespergy

Happy Pride
kiwifarms.net
I just don't understand it. For someone who's such a fan of this cartoon and has met the creator himself, why would this nutcase make such disturbing content when she is fully capable of at least wholesome fanart on the surface?
What I especially don't get is why this fanfic had to be so dark. (Just a quick note, I see nothing wrong with people making media about dark subject material, as I'm a big fan of horror films, but this shit is just weird given the extra context of Emma being a cp artist and having a history of being fixated on child characters being abused). If Emma was so desperate to make a Fanboy x Yo fanfiction, then why couldn't it just be harmless fluff? I'm not too keen when it comes to fanfiction or art communities, but from what I've seen, lots of people ship characters together in relationships that are generally healthy and unproblematic. Was her thought process that since the two characters hate/dislike each other in the show that the only thing that would ever bring them together is horrific abuse and torture? And even then, can you say that's a genuine relationship if they've had no life experience due to being trapped for ten years? They have no concept of what a healthy relationship would be, therefore them becoming attached to one another was brought about more out of necessity and survival rather than a conscious choice to date or become romantically involved/interested with someone. I can't help but be disgusted by every aspect of this. She might as well have replaced the characters with OC's and written this as an original story given all the time and dedication she's put into this 80k+ word fanfic. Shit is just bonkers.
 

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what her though process it's buts once prison mate Luke has made a video on her I hope it sheds more light on her and law informen gets involved or her parents "help" her. Also she could do a fic where abuse its the reason why two characters get together but it could be mro eon the ' x and y were kidnapped by this person. They were rescued but they relay on each other to comfort about the demons only they have since they went through the same shit' but make the horrific abuse a long ass first chapter and say "only the first chapter has graphic abuse everything else it's their journey through recovery" and only make the kidnapping and abuse in the first part and in the rest of the fanfic of that only make a brief reference as a panic attack due to ptsd.
 

SnoodHater

They fill me with GAY!!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what her though process it's buts once prison mate Luke has made a video on her I hope it sheds more light on her and law informen gets involved or her parents "help" her. Also she could do a fic where abuse its the reason why two characters get together but it could be mro eon the ' x and y were kidnapped by this person. They were rescued but they relay on each other to comfort about the demons only they have since they went through the same shit' but make the horrific abuse a long ass first chapter and say "only the first chapter has graphic abuse everything else it's their journey through recovery" and only make the kidnapping and abuse in the first part and in the rest of the fanfic of that only make a brief reference as a panic attack due to ptsd.
Let's be real; even if it weren't Emma writing Château de Boog, even if it weren't gratuitous trauma porn, even if it were handled delicately yet thoughtfully and perfectly conveyed the kind of deep emotions and experiences and relationships that the kidnapping and captivity would form... it would still be stupid as fuck because it's about fucking Fanboy and Chum Chum, a fart-joke-laden kiddie superhero cartoon. It's physically impossible to make any kind of fan(boy) content for it that could be taken the least bit seriously.
 

Telespergy

Happy Pride
kiwifarms.net
Emma posted that "Ode to the Bouncer" video and a new piece of Chateau de Boog art to her insta.
emmalenny insta 4-24-21.JPG
(Link)
CdB art.JPG
(L/A)

The expected chapter count to the Chateau de Boog story has also been bumped up from 9 chapters to 12 chapters in total.
CdB ao3 stats 4-24-21.JPG
(Link)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I found this comment left on the fanfiction.

CdB Chapter 8 comment 1.JPG
CdB Chapter 8 comment 2.JPG
(L/A)

I'm 100% sure that Emma just entered one of her e-mails, gave herself the "Spoonz" temporary username and commented this long ass "review" waxing poetic about how "good" and "educational" her story is. She's done this before on DeviantArt to stroke her own ego, plus, every other comment that's been made to thread has been short and brief. Emma never fails to be a complete tool :story: like the fact she isn't smart enough to change her typing style or take into account that no one else in the comments for this story has written anything like this so it wouldn't be so noticeable.
 
Last edited:

SnoodHater

They fill me with GAY!!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Emma posted that "Ode to the Bouncer" video and a new piece of Chateau de Boog art to her insta.
View attachment 2116567 (Link) View attachment 2116568 (L/A)

The expected chapter count to the Chateau de Boog story has also been bumped up from 9 chapters to 12 chapters in total.
View attachment 2116570 (Link)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I found this comment left on the fanfiction.

View attachment 2116575 View attachment 2116576 (L/A)

I'm 100% sure that Emma just entered one of her e-mails, gave herself the "Spoonz" temporary username and commented this long ass "review" waxing poetic about how "good" and "educational" her story is. She's done this before on DeviantArt to stroke her own ego, plus, every other comment that's been made to thread has been short and brief. Emma never fails to be a complete tool :story: like the fact she isn't smart enough to change her typing style or take into account that no one else in the comments for this story has written anything like this so it wouldn't be so noticeable.
The points she tries to make ("It's NOT just trauma porn and their dialogue is GREAT!!! :mad: It's important for me to write more than 7 chapters!!!!!! But yeah it is just a cartoon fanfic haha") seem a little tooooo on-the-nose to our discussion here for her to be able to claim she doesn't care about da haterz... Looks like somebody's mad!!! :gunt:
 

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
"I DID NOT WRITE IT!" *proceeds to post in her main account a image of it* "its educational" *proceeds to create a sock puppet to "prove" us h8ers wrong* cope harder Emma. Hey why not have more balls like the tearzad copycats and come here to defend yourself while claiming to be a fan. We know you're reading this.
 

Telespergy

Happy Pride
kiwifarms.net
"I DID NOT WRITE IT!" *proceeds to post in her main account a image of it* "its educational" *proceeds to create a sock puppet to "prove" us h8ers wrong* cope harder Emma. Hey why not have more balls like the tearzad copycats and come here to defend yourself while claiming to be a fan. We know you're reading this.
Ah, but don't you know? Emma, the cp drawing christian girl, is far too pristine for the likes of us Kiwi users. Such a child of God wouldn't dare so much as talk to filth like us. (EDIT: I'm being sarcastic in case Emma does read this)
 
Last edited:

SnoodHater

They fill me with GAY!!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
(EDIT: I'm being sarcastic in case Emma does read this)
Imagine, though, if she did somehow suddenly take your message seriously and slid into your DMs to thank you for your change of heart and try to recruit you to tear us all down :story:

It would probably count as cow-poking, but I bet if someone befriended her undercover she'd send some really juicy degeneracy. She's probably desperate enough to trust anyone who shows interest and has cursory-Wiki-glance knowledge of the show because the fandom is so tiny and she needs an audience. Hopefully we get more ex-friends joining the thread.
 

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
Imagine, though, if she did somehow suddenly take your message seriously and slid into your DMs to thank you for your change of heart and try to recruit you to tear us all down :story:

It would probably count as cow-poking, but I bet if someone befriended her undercover she'd send some really juicy degeneracy. She's probably desperate enough to trust anyone who shows interest and has cursory-Wiki-glance knowledge of the show because the fandom is so tiny and she needs an audience. Hopefully we get more ex-friends joining the thread.
I'm complentating interacting with her to get some sweet evidence. But I value my sanity and my need to sleep every day more
 

Telespergy

Happy Pride
kiwifarms.net
I'm complentating interacting with her to get some sweet evidence. But I value my sanity and my need to sleep every day more
Tbh I wouldn't try to instigate anything at this point. There's more than enough evidence in the thread already to prove that she's a degenerate who refuses to get help or change her behavior. Also, even if you did go on to interact with her, there's a good likelihood she's checking in on this thread regularly, and by admitting you plan to interact with her for more evidence, that only gives her more reason to be paranoid should anyone randomly approach her for that kind of thing.
 

DrainRedRain

leftie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol at her saying she wrote that disgusting fanfiction because she likes ''horror themes.'' Bitch, you clearly get off with this, it's clear and everyone with two brain cells to rub together can see it. You get off writing about two ''aged up'' (sure, jan.) characters getting the shit abused out of them. Please.

She writes the characters like she's talking about animals. The way they don't know what sex is but do it for comfort or ''instinct'' is very telling, because this reads like fetish stuff. The excessive description of the suffering and injuries the characters endured is also another clear sign that this fanfiction is a fetish work. I don't know WHO she thinks she's fooling. Maybe she can fool mentally ill teenagers, but not adults, specially the ones that come to this thread.

I will say again that this is honest to god one of the most weird cases of ''doing everything to fuck up with my reputation online and irl'' that I've ever seen. She attached literal child abuse to her real name and face. And she can't stop, even after being called out by lots of people.
She's just... attaching her face and real life info to this retarded shit like it's nothing. No shame, no concerns, no regrets. Nothing.
 

Instant-Brahmin

kiwifarms.net
She's just... attaching her face and real life info to this retarded shit like it's nothing. No shame, no concerns, no regrets. Nothing.
It really just points back to the fact that she genuinely doesn’t see a problem with drawing child porn. As she has stated the whole ”they’re not real/ they’re cartoons“ bullshit. She never really thought there would be consequences since all of her ass-kissers have supported and instigated her.
 

Red Velvet Frappe

kiwifarms.net
Like, what in the blue lagoon does she think this is? If I remember correctly the movie had something similar to this, but it was like two kids who got trapped on a island with noone else or something like that.

Ten bucks says she's disguising a breeding or a A/B/O verse fetish. It's so bizzare to me that she chose this one thing. FBACC isn't that great, and there's not massive fanbase. Why hasn't she migrated onto something like Steven Universe or something along those lines with a massive fanbase and more activity? Currently this doesn't even count as a minor fandom, it's like smallest of the small. A blip.

I don't remember this show being all that popular at all, but I could be wrong. Why this? Like there's so many better shows, with bigger fanbases, even horror ones. It boggles my mind. We know she likes horror and she's got the child porn thing, why wasn't she drawn to fnaf like so many other disgusting freak? It's so obscure.
 

SnoodHater

They fill me with GAY!!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Like, what in the blue lagoon does she think this is? If I remember correctly the movie had something similar to this, but it was like two kids who got trapped on a island with noone else or something like that.

Ten bucks says she's disguising a breeding or a A/B/O verse fetish. It's so bizzare to me that she chose this one thing. FBACC isn't that great, and there's not massive fanbase. Why hasn't she migrated onto something like Steven Universe or something along those lines with a massive fanbase and more activity? Currently this doesn't even count as a minor fandom, it's like smallest of the small. A blip.

I don't remember this show being all that popular at all, but I could be wrong. Why this? Like there's so many better shows, with bigger fanbases, even horror ones. It boggles my mind. We know she likes horror and she's got the child porn thing, why wasn't she drawn to fnaf like so many other disgusting freak? It's so obscure.
If I had to guess, she's so devoid of personality that she realizes her ties to this show are all she has to define her as a person, and without it she has (and is) absolutely nothing. That, or because of her good ol' narcissism, she deliberately stays in a dead fandom so she can establish herself as The Best and Most Devoted Fan at the tippy top of the tiny shitheap. Fandom fame to draw the praise and admiration of all 8 fans of Fanboy and Chum Chum! The cast of mostly children to get off to is just a bonus. ;)
 

Telespergy

Happy Pride
kiwifarms.net
(I have a bunch of stuff to talk about so I apologize in advance for how long this is probably gonna be.)
Emma posted a Q&A to her insta story a few days ago. Most of it was just questions about art but here's a couple I thought were interesting. My usual posting format is going to be a little different here since I wanna break some of these individual posts down/give my own thoughts on them.

emma 5-4-21 insta story 1.PNG
emma 5-4-21 insta story 2.PNG
emma 5-4-21 insta story 3.PNG
emma 5-4-21 insta story 6.PNG


emma 5-4-21 insta story 4.PNG
emma 5-4-21 insta story 5.PNG
emma 5-4-21 insta story 7.PNG


I think it's funny that in the first post above she claims she's ignoring hate and minding her own business, only to play the victim in the second post above about how she was doxxed, which shows she's clearly keeping up with any negative statements being made about her. Not to mention there being a good likelihood that she checks and reads through this thread at least semi-regularly.

Here's my take on the doxxing statement: I find it hard to say I "doxxed" her when Emma put out her personal info willingly. She ties her irl face and full name to her work, had her city and state of residence listed on her redbubble before she wiped it, and has the college she graduated from listed on her fiverr. I'm not some Iranian Super Hacker and I didn't hire a private investigator or any stupid shit like that to find this information. She put all the info out there for anyone to view, it was just a matter of putting the pieces together. Hell, when I typed in her name and state/city of residence into my search engine on a whim, the first result I got was from Whitepages.com, a completely legal and easily accessible website. From there I cross-checked information and the family accounts she follows on her main account and boom. Also she and her fiance confirmed the address was hers because she's so desperate to be the victim in this situation. If she'd played it cool instead of freaking out and just said "lol that's not my address" I'd have had no way to confirm that the address was hers at that point. So congratulations Emma, you effectively doxxed yourself and your own family and you only have yourself to blame.

Now the third slide above I find to be the most telling. More of her trying to be a victim, but what really caught my eye is how she mentions her family knows about the situation. And that her parents chewed her out for drawing porn. Imagine being a fully grown 22-23 year old adult who's graduated college and been engaged who still needs to be bent over the knee of their parents and kept in line. How pathetic is that. Emma's a grown ass adult who's internet shenanigans and the situations she puts herself in have gotten so bad that her parents keep having to get involved. And this isn't the first time either. I've talked with several different people and apparently her parents have had to confront her about this type of behavior on multiple different occasions throughout the years.

In the case that anyone in the Harness family comes to this thread to see the evidence for themselves, maybe take into consideration that maybe, just maybe, Emma isn't the innocent person in this situation and that she is the recurring factor when these situations come to light. The average person who has an internet presence doesn't get "trolled" or "harassed" to the point it gets back to their own family. You need to have done something seriously bad and/or have a history of starting shit online for it to start effecting/bleeding into your personal life and relationships.

I also genuinely do not want any harm or misfortune to come to Emma or her family. I'm not just saying this for the sake of saying it either, I seriously don't want Emma to hurt herself or anybody around her. My only real goal is for her to get off the internet and away from kids so she gets the serious help she needs. I shouldn't have to say that, but Emma keeps crying about having been "doxxed" so I wanted to type this out just so we have it "written down" so to say.

Finally, and probably the worst news I have for now is that Emma is in contact with/stalking the page of another minor in the FBACC fandom. I reached out to this minor myself to warn them about her and they told me they already know about everything she's done and that the only reason they're putting up with Emma is because they're too afraid to tell her to leave them alone. My hopes are that eventually they'll find the courage to just block her and be done with her. Unfortunately, I can't get more involved for the sake of the kid's safety and mental well-being, so that's about it.

That's all I have for now, sorry for the long post. Stay safe everyone.

EDIT: She blocked my insta account so I can't see her public interactions with the minor I mentioned earlier in this post. It's too late for that now Emma. I know what you're doing.
 
Last edited:

Telespergy

Happy Pride
kiwifarms.net
Originally I was gonna add this as an edit/appendix to my last post, but I think this is important so I wanna post it separately. In this post I wanna specify what I mean when I call Emma a groomer/predator.

When most people hear the term "groomer" or "grooming", they likely think of it as being sexual to some extent (i.e. sexual grooming, soliciting nudes or sexual content from minors). Since we don't have any proof that Emma has ever talked to or behaved sexually towards any of the minors she's been in contact with (that we know of), when I label Emma as a groomer, I mean it in the more generalized sense like the definition below.

groomer definition.JPG
(L/A)

When I talked to Ninja and the latest minor I referred to in the last post, they both said something very similar about their experience with Emma. They both said that Emma made them feel special and wanted. Now below I'm going to break down the behavior we've seen Emma exhibit with these minors and I'm gonna explain how while Emma's grooming may not be sexual, she's still taking advantage of minors. (Plus, I don't think she has any business talking to or being around kids given her history of drawing and writing stories about child porn and child abuse).

> Emma finds an account owned by a minor who's in the Fanboy and Chum Chum fandom who draws fan art for the show.

> Emma comments on and likes the account's posts and/or tries to participate in DTIYS trends hosted by said minor.

> Emma eventually contacts the minor in DM's and bonds with said minor, giving them attention and complimenting their work.

> The minor who is the target of this is either honored to be friends with such a notable person in the fandom or is too scared to block her or tell her to leave them alone.

>The minor starts to feel special and wanted because of the attention Emma gives them and how she talks to them, and being young and impressionable, is more likely to take her at her word instead of look into the awful things she's done.

> As a result, the minor feels trapped and is unsure of what to do, or as we saw in the Ninja situation, is eventually dropped by Emma as soon as shit hits the fan and she finds out that people know what she's doing.


So overall, while she may not be using these kids for the purpose of sexual gratification, she is still using them for the sake of her own ego and to keep herself rooted within the fandom or to make herself appear friendly and harmless on the surface or to anyone who hasn't heard about all the controversy surrounding her.

Now as a final statement for this post, I want to ask you guys a question and I want your honest opinion. Is me calling Emma a groomer/predator too presumptuous or dramatic of me? Or is this labelling of her justified given the evidence that's been provided? Please let me know down below. I also made a StrawPoll you can vote on if you'd rather not type out your answer. Take care guys, and sorry my posts have been so long-winded lately.

EDIT: fixed some spelling errors.
 
Last edited:

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
Gosh I hope that child can block her. Hey kid if you're reading this she isn't worth it. Ninja is in deep shit and probably on psychological help due to her. Screen record your conversations with Emma, make a call out on her and block her everywhere or she will fuck your mind up. While she doesn't want to have sex with you she wants to exploit you for art that she gets off to. Please you have a chance to be an incredible artist. Cut her off before you have to delete your socialmedia due to her.
Also I'm sure her parents didn't read shit and only got told by someone that knows what's going on with her but didn't see anything because if they see what she is doing I'm sure they would have thrown her to one of those ranch's
 

Retarded Forever

Timenigger From 2030
kiwifarms.net
What I especially don't get is why this fanfic had to be so dark. (Just a quick note, I see nothing wrong with people making media about dark subject material, as I'm a big fan of horror films, but this shit is just weird given the extra context of Emma being a cp artist and having a history of being fixated on child characters being abused). If Emma was so desperate to make a Fanboy x Yo fanfiction, then why couldn't it just be harmless fluff? I'm not too keen when it comes to fanfiction or art communities, but from what I've seen, lots of people ship characters together in relationships that are generally healthy and unproblematic. Was her thought process that since the two characters hate/dislike each other in the show that the only thing that would ever bring them together is horrific abuse and torture? And even then, can you say that's a genuine relationship if they've had no life experience due to being trapped for ten years? They have no concept of what a healthy relationship would be, therefore them becoming attached to one another was brought about more out of necessity and survival rather than a conscious choice to date or become romantically involved/interested with someone. I can't help but be disgusted by every aspect of this. She might as well have replaced the characters with OC's and written this as an original story given all the time and dedication she's put into this 80k+ word fanfic. Shit is just bonkers.
chill its just a cartoon. bro.
 

Similar threads

Replies
3K
Views
434K
Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.
Replies
9K
Views
2M
  • Poll
Chronic Sufferer of Vivziepop Derangement Syndrome, Troll Fucker, Horse Cock Connoisseur, Prolific SJW Artcow, Batshit A-Logger and Cancel Culture SJW. Wants to take down the Farms.
Replies
2K
Views
390K
Top