Emmett Till wasn't killed because he was a nigger? Was he killed because a woman lied? - The word of a woman is gospel?

Extreme Aneurysm

A sharp pain in my frontal lobe
kiwifarms.net
I was revisiting the Emmett Till case and comparing it to todays cases of degenerate women lying about encounters really got my noggin JOGGING. Now I laid out the possibilities of what truly happened in the Emmitt Till case here...
A. Emmitt Till was killed because a women truthfully stated a harmful encounter with a deviant 14 year old nigger to her Husband who took Justice into his own hands.
B. Emmitt Till "looked at her wrong" and SHE LIED to her Husband about the encounter resulting in the torture and murder
C. She tried to burn the coal and got caught by a person she knew then tried to mediate the situation with a cover story by telling her husband that Emmitt groped her.

Regardless how you feel about Joggers it's a interesting question due to people getting killed in similar ways like the brutal Junior killing that had a teen lie about being gang raped to her gang family members and Junior not being the actual person of interest that participated in said gang bang. Males since the beginning of time have always killed other 'rival' men in the honor of their woman and children.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Missing White women syndrome pioneered from Emmett Till. MeToo before MeToo was a thing.

I cannot tell you how many other cases like Emmett Till existed in that time period. Guilty by accusation alone.