Emmy Zje / Emmy Jean Radich / James Gregory Radich - Justifies transsexualism with crackpot pseudoscience. Claims self-castration attempt at age 13. Deserted disabled wife and 3 kids to chase cock. Claims his ballsack smells like a vag

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Nurgle, your kids genitals are mine
kiwifarms.net
that lowering T in transwomen athletes does not remove male advantage, etc.
Speaking of: Researcher finally comes forward to inform the public that the Data shows that the T-reduction is a canard.
Archive: (X)

Also nice one News Outlet showing our Beer belly sporting True and Honest Women Laurel Hubbard!
1620569339314.png
How to Transpeak Japan/Working Class People.

Lundberg: “There is no research showing that the therapy makes a difference in terms of performance advantage. In almost all studies the limit of five nanomoles was reached, but the effect on muscle mass and strength remained small.”

“Hormone therapy also has hardly any effect on removing the advantage that men have in strength and speed. Only one-fifth of the original benefit is lost due to testosterone suppression.”

An advantage that has to do not only with hormones and testosterone, but with other physical male characteristics. Lundberg: “After puberty, boys are taller and taller, and the difference is so big that in sport you have to have a separate women’s category to create a fair competition. Otherwise women will no longer become champions and they will not win medals.”

‘It does not work’​

Lundberg continues: “Maybe the IOC thought, ‘Let’s see if this works.’ We now have enough data to say, it doesn’t work. From that perspective, their current regulations are not supported by scientific evidence.”

The proposition that the current regulations lead to fair competition between born women and transgender women (born men who now go through life as women) thus seems built on quicksand. “That would be a lie,” said Lundberg. “That’s the issue: inclusion and fairness don’t go together. In the sports world it is either one or the other.”

‘IOC transgender rules do not provide fair competition’

However in Jimmy's Defense: it is all about running interference. I came across a few acquaintances today and we discussed this article. These relative young women were still on the side of Hubbard and all saw it as mean-spirited to "exclude" people.
The inclusion and love bombing diversity angle really seems to be quite powerful, much better than right wing extremists simply declaring others Undesirables/Degenerates/Abomination before X.
No wonder Malevolent Narcissists and Cults of any variety prefer using it in their tactics, before seeking to other outsiders.

OttoWest

Quite big tits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even for a troon he still looks like awful. His skin, his body, his posture is so unmistakably male. That dress is the kind of cheap nylon crap worn in the 90s, which just proves how men like Jimmy are attempting to become the girls or women they first found attractive in adolescence.

However in Jimmy's Defense: it is all about running interference. I came across a few acquaintances today and we discussed this article. These relative young women were still on the side of Hubbard and all saw it as mean-spirited to "exclude" people.The inclusion and love bombing diversity angle really seems to be quite powerful, much better than right wing extremists simply declaring others Undesirables/Degenerates/Abomination before X.
No wonder Malevolent Narcissists and Cults of any variety prefer using it in their tactics, before seeking to other outsiders.
I wonder if these young women would change their minds if it was pointed out that the women Hubbard pushed off the podium are Indigenous Samoan women who’ve overcome child sexual abuse and poverty to become Olympic hopefuls, while Hubbard is white and the child of a millionaire. Any guesses?

I’d like to think meeting an emotional appeal with an even more emotional appeal/playing the oppression stack argument would possibly break the programming, but sadly in my experience is does not because their concern for minorities and marginalized people is itself just performance.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Nurgle, your kids genitals are mine
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if these young women would change their minds if it was pointed out that the women Hubbard pushed off the podium are Indigenous Samoan women who’ve overcome child sexual abuse and poverty to become Olympic hopefuls, while Hubbard is white and the child of a millionaire. Any guesses?
Well...you already gave the answer in a way.
I’d like to think meeting an emotional appeal with an even more emotional appeal/playing the oppression stack argument would possibly break the programming, but sadly in my experience is does not because their concern for minorities and marginalized people is itself just performance.
I think presenting your conundrum with an image of Hubbard on the podium with the other two women would def enough to induce cognitive dissonance and a particularly awkward silence in our conversation.... followed by some shifting the topic, end the meeting and probably avoiding me for anything but short smart talk in the future?
They are recent acquaintances from the neighbourhood and other places I frequent, so that would be the most plausible and I have had more sway with older friends, who have come to realize that those women I point out, who are against this are not just "whining" or "phobic".
Then again I have been on the ball quite some time, but I have def perceived an acceleration in recent years with the Queen/Trans crap becoming more visible in daily things like commerce and entertainment. with the same friends suddenly sending me things and some of them eating crow. Both moderates and more eccentric left leaning types.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy has really upped his creepiness with this.....
View attachment 2153258
Way to go Jimmy!

One of the few instincts you should have listened to.
View attachment 2153259

Jesus christ, I have read some horrifying shit on this site in my time, but that line about the kid going through her first puberty alongside his second made me legit gag in my mouth 🤮

In terms of sheer "sad, middle-aged creep" factor specifically, Jimmy here really leads the pack among the rat king. And even in women's clothes with a full face of makeup, he somehow still looks like he's off for a night of snooker in a venue named The Boar's Head or something similar, before losing a fight in the parking lot after one too many lagers.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
I'm generally liberal, but I'm in no way shoe-boxed into that label by any stretch. The problem is 'woke'' and its Covid-Like infection of those identifying as Liberal.

Woke as I define it for gender, racial, or class issues amounts to a mountain of posing and a molehill of sincerity. I've watched unabashedly comfortable self-identifying liberals conflate racial issues (BLM) with gender issues for nothing more than turbocharging their virtue into social media success within a world of alphabet groupthink.

That's not an exaggeration. These Mensa wannabes fail to grasp even the most glaringly obvious nuance, or their repulsive double standard lifestyles, such as how they're so easily and increasingly backed into a corner by yet another political wedge issue exploiting their hopelessly shallow post-modernist grasp of reality. This is their battlefield, and it's a pixelated masturbatory exercise where they relish finishing on their own heads and reading the cum shot in text.

I submit a Troon Twitter upload for your viewing pleasure. One of the fully surgically altered variety, pictured earlier in this thread, who managed to con an entire forum by appealing to a wide range of woke hocus-pocus. From Boomers being the cause of most anything you want to name, and while being a scant few years from falling within that age demographic, to being ruthlessly oppressed, and as such, having an obvious camaraderie with BLM, Gays, Animals, any subjugated and exploited living being on this planet.

And so I bring you the view from this human's habitat of vile and horrid oppression. Please click the thumb to feel the weight of living under such cruelty.

oppression.jpg

Abracadabra

kiwifarms.net

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
I see now why Jimmy was picked up by the waste treatment plant and the college was eager to be rid of him.

View attachment 2161283

"a compulsion of entropy’s impetus of expansion dripping through a physicality constrained by time"

That's not 'wordcraft', that's a declared war on logic with a qwerty salad shooter.
That's some advanced badly worded new age quantum-bullshit and he's making an ass of himself in his great effort to trigger the transphobes, to own the transphobes.
I'd say he's going to be the test subject for some radically new waste treatment method or device judging by the sheer amount of bullshit he's spewing.

"Please just start talking, Professor Radich... NOW HIT THE SWITCH, BOYS!"

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"[Biological process is] a compulsion of entropy’s impetus of expansion dripping through a physicality constrained by time. Every pulse of electrical signal through my heart is a time-metered breath of entropic change through this biophysical interface."

That's a curiously teleological and anthropomorphic view of entropy; Jimmy sounds if it were the goal, nah the compulsion, of entropy to raise by going through biological systems. Entropy observes no "impetus"; it can also decrease, albeit rarely, in any closed system.

Untitled.png
Yet Biology has to follow the troon's messy and beautiful mind.

Untitled.png
Does it make sense to praise someone for being "badass" or condemn someone as a "Nazi", if everything were entropy fulfilling its compulsion? 🤔

Untitled.png
And what's wrong with being dead? It just means that you are especially favored by entropy!

Untitled.png

Once again the troons bring up a rare condition to own the transphobes:
Untitled.png

Bruce Jenner:
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
It's awe inspiring how Jimmy can go from thermodynamics to poetry with a twitch of his girl dick:

where the buffalo roam.jpg

I'd rather he talk about the entropy of marrying and fathering children, and then after Trooning out, getting his creep on by posting a picture of one of his children to point out her puberty is occurring in tandem with his second go at it. And just days after he flew a virtue flag for how he doesn't post pictures of his kids.

I don't have Jimmy's 'word craft' so forgive my feeble effort ...

there was a Troon
who became a goon
and he had to decide
where he needed to be
so he dumped his wife and kids
and left the university

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
It's awe inspiring how Jimmy can go from thermodynamics to poetry with a twitch of his girl dick:

where the buffalo roam.jpg
This is genuinely terrifying. It's the writing of a lunatic, and he'll get nothing but asspats on twatter dot com.
Jimmy should be denied custody. I think he's going to use the children against his ex-wife.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
This is genuinely terrifying. It's the writing of a lunatic, and he'll get nothing but asspats on twatter dot com.
Jimmy should be denied custody. I think he's going to use the children against his ex-wife.

It also doesn't make sense. At least not outside of planet Troon.

"i killed the you who wasn't me
then let her out so i could roam free"

Which subject is doing what to whom? Jimmy's entropic waveform is apparently able to morph and shape-shift in any medium, real or imagined. Except in the dress that made my junk hit the Interstate without toll money and sent a shiver up my spine so cold it probably killed my Covid vaccine.