Culture Emo Musician William Control (Ex-Aiden) Accused of Running “Sex Cult,” Police Decline to Prosecute -

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, after he broke up with all of his slaves and paypigs around the world and ended up losing his wife, slave driver William Control nevertheless kept a couple of select slaves for himself. He settled on these two, "Goddess Eris" and "Nikki Nyx":

Remember, these two THOTs were openly doxxing his former slaves on fetlife through their Twitter accounts and both Twitter and fetlife allowed it to happen. Because the BDSM community does such a great job policing itself online and shit.
So I researched a bit this Goddess Eris character, and here is what I found out:

• she is into pegging men (I'm not sure she is doing it with William, but maybe he wishes she did)
  • she got breast implants, and both before and after are rather sad titties:
before:

overall it seems that they are match made in heaven:
Ugly Accountant and Beverly from Accounts Payable

Last edited:

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
So I researched a bit this Goddess Eris character, and here is what I found out:

• she is into pegging men (I'm not sure she is doing it with William, but maybe he wishes she did)
Ugly Accountant and Beverly from Accounts PayableView attachment 747887
lmao wtf those are really sad. I'm not sure if the before or after is worse. There used to be a character on Mad TV that would say she had small breasts and big areola

We know he likes getting girls to eat out and finger his ass. There is a high probability he likes getting pegged too.

Is she a sex worker?
*Edit: Yup, looks like they both sell sex videos online. Wouldn't be surprised if they charge for sex too.

She has no butt either. These panties create the illusion of having more butt.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, I just saw Kate went and took down that Youtube video about her 27 rats with her ex-husband. It was titled "Married Couple Has 27 Rats As Pets". LMAO. What happened to all the ratties? Were they part of the divorce settlement?

I included this video in the post that got nuked, so here we go again:

Tell me that's not some fakeass phonecall. He never responded to people on Twitter pointing out this phonecall was fake. This coupled with his ex-employee exposing the fact that he was putting out fake advertisements with inflated sales numbers led me to the conclusion that this guy cannot be trusted.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I think this guy definitely deserves a thread on Kiwi Farms. Is he already in prowing grounds?
William Control (aka William Roy Francis) provides a lot of material about his inflated sense of self-importance, he is a failed musician and a pimp, and also a clown. A perfect cow.

Here is an interesting tidbit I found on his Insta that reinforces homo vibes (even if it's only a joke):

Now let's talk about his relationship with his mother. It is well-known that men who take pleasure in brutalizing women (no matter if said women asked for it or not), have very complicated relationships with their mothers. I don't know if any of it was mentioned in this thread before, but here is what I found.

What is striking about this image is not that the comments insult his mother by implying she looks like a man, but the fact this photo is super old. Both her dress and hairstyle look as if it was taken in 60s, but William is only 37 years old. Did she died at his birth, and so he doesn't have any more recent photo of her?

Still, simple calculation shows that if she would die at his birth, her last photo should be from 1982.
And he claims he knew her enough to know that she is/was a strong woman. Something is not right here. I would believe it is his grandma's photo, not his mother's.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Did she died at his birth, and so he doesn't have any more recent photo of her?
No, she did not. He was raised by his mother and her second husband in a Protestant household. He talks about this in his essay about how he became an atheist:

I was born in Seattle Washington on January 8th, 1982. My parents never married. About 6 months into my life, my father and mother split. Leaving my mother alone to raise two boys, a new born and a 12 year old(my brother Justin). She joined a christian church a couple of years after I was born. I know it was before turning 3 because I have pictures of us dressed up on Sunday morning standing on the lawn of some christian center with a date on the back that says 1984. We lived just south of the industrial district and Boeing fields in an apartment behind a grocery store called “Larry’s Market”. Now this church thing was new, and my brother wasn’t raised with any of this stuff. By that time he already had his own ideas about life, the difference between right and wrong and a general sense of where he was going. I know at 15 that is pretty profound, but I don’t think we give kids enough credit. 15 is a wise age.

We lived in that apartment for a few years as my mother worked two and sometimes three jobs to support my brother and I. When I was about 6 or 7 my mother married a man named Jeff Francis. The two of them did the very best they could at giving me a good life. The four of us moved to a single story, three bedroom home in a neighborhood about 20 miles south of seattle called Federal Way. All throughout my childhood we went to church. My parents got me involved in a program for kids called A.W.A.N.A. Which stands for, “Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed”. The name comes from the bible verse 2 Timothy 2:15. The Statement on their website says “Leading Kids Worldwide to Know, Love and Serve Christ” (www.awana.org).

Dinner every night in my house was 6pm, every night afterwards we would sit in the living room and read the bible. The older I got, the more excruciating it became. Not because I didn’t love Jesus but because there were so many more things I would rather be doing that reading this boring book. Let’s face it, a lot of what is in the bible is boring.

To reiterate. I grew up a christian. Not because that was the decision I came to after years of soul searching but simply because I was raised that way. Had I been indoctrinated as a child with radical islamic influence then maybe I would believe 72 virgins are waiting for me in the afterlife, if I blow myself to up in a suicide bombing.

Evangelical christians in this country actively try and recruit the weak, poor and disenfranchised. Indoctrination of children is their number one priority. Imagine you are a woman in her early thirties living in a shabby apartment, working two jobs just to make the ends meet, a single mother raising two boys, one of which is a new born. You have questions and no answers and only want the best for your children. You are lured in under the pretense of a new way of living. You fall for it, hook, line and sinker, giving part of your wages to the church so you can be saved. The early eighties were booming with televangelist preachers putting on a show, convincing people to send in their checks for the GLORY OF GOD! Greed incarnate, Capitalism at it’s very best. All, in the name of god.

I understand why my mother thought it a good idea to raise me in this way. The moral teachings of Jesus were pretty basic and when you boil it down, they are good moral stories. Be nice. Don’t Kill. Don’t steal. Love thy neighbor. Etc Etc. Basic human rights. Simple stuff.

He said in one of the interviews I posted that he became alienated from his family after he got into crime as a juvenile and that he didn't talk to them for years. That would explain him not having another picture of his mom. He said was only after he became succesful as a musician that he was able to mend his relationship to his family little by little. I bet that's all been shot to shit with the sex cult allegations.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
No, she did not. He was raised by his mother and her second husband in a Protestant household. He talks about this in his essay about how he became an atheist:
He said in one of the interviews I posted that he became alienated from his family after he got into crime as a juvenile and that he didn't talk to them for years. That would explain him not having another picture of his mom. He said was only after he became succesful as a musician that he was able to mend his relationship to his family little by little. I bet that's all been shot to shit with the sex cult allegations.
Oh, that explains a lot. His momma didn't have time for him, so there is a lot of unresolved anger.
William Control (aka William Roy Francis) shares his birthday with Elvis Presley, and also his white trash origin. No wonder he dreams big, lol.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net

Is... is that a bathtub full of piss?

Lol at him being polyamorous with two whores. I can't wait to see how this situation explodes. They're not totally bad looking, though.

As for pegging Willy, it's probably not happening because they're submissive towards him despite all the dom stuff on their sites.
From Goddess Eris's curiouscat account:

Last edited:

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Is... is that a bathtub full of piss?

Lol at him being polyamorous with two whores. I can't wait to see how this situation explodes. They're not totally bad looking, though.

As for pegging Willy, it's probably not happening because they're submissive towards him despite all the dom stuff on their sites.

View attachment 749403
Lol, I thought the same thing. As we all know polyamorous relationships are supremely stable and healthy. 'Member Alison Rapp? Another Seattle hoe... At least Alison had better tits than any of his current squeezes, although none of them has eyebags to speak off.

Honestly, about their attractiveness - they are not very bad looking, although the left one is a basic bitch, but I wasn't sure for some time if the right one is not a troon. But no, she looks feminine from waist down.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I thought the same thing. As we all know polyamorous relationships are supremely stable and healthy. 'Member Alison Rapp? Another Seattle hoe... At least Alison had better tits than any of his current squeezes, although none of them has eyebags to speak off.

Honestly, about their attractiveness - they are not very bad looking, although the left one is a basic bitch, but I wasn't sure for some time if the right one is not a troon. But no, she looks feminine from waist down.
Yep, she's got a vagina alright.

I suspect the bathtub with yellow water may actually be filled with piss. It seems these two girls have done pee stuff before.

Poor Nikki Nyx thinks Willy won't get other girlfriends... she's in for a heartbreak.

He doesn't want to share his girlfriends with other men. Sounds like he just wants a personal harem.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't want to share his girlfriends with other men. Sounds like he just wants a personal harem.
Poor Nikki Nyx thinks Willy won't get other girlfriends... she's in for a heartbreak.
OMG, those CuriousCat responses...

"all applications are being forwarded directly to the shredder"
Says the THOT who has probably never worked a day in her life at a real office and wouldn't know how to use a shredder if her life depended on it. Oh well, who needs marketable skills when you've got a slave driver like William "I'm in huge debt" Control taking care of you.

"I would like for people to come to us directly for their information, that way it is correct information"
I would totally trust a THOT who doxxes people's fetlife profiles on Twitter, so trustworthy.

"being someone who has been in a poly relationship before"
And how did that work out for you? Oh right, it didn't, oh well, keep trying again and again like a dog returning to its vomit.

"I have only met three others"
So there's four harem members? Or even more? LMAO, I noticed there's a high turnover rate with this guy, gee, I wonder why.
"We use them a while then it's over the shoulder."

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
It just a matter of time. Soon Goddess Eris and Nicki will realize what a prize they got at their hands. Narcissistic felons can only put up their masks for short time. Then it will start: nagging to pay his child support, inexplicable rage, mood swings etc. Since Beverly looks feisty, the downfall will be glorious. I also suspect that she will get tired of financial abuse sooner than the other pay-pigs, after all she has her public Amazon Wishlist, just like Alison Rapp used to do...

I wonder where William Control (aka William Roy Francis) is getting his money from right now. After all both girls don't look like they are raking it, and they have to pay their rent too...

I watched some of his videos yesterday out of boredom. Honestly, it would make more sense if he was smoking meth all this time. The fact that according to him, he was doing it completely sober is mind boggling.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
OMG, those CuriousCat responses...

Says the THOT who has probably never worked a day in her life at a real office and wouldn't know how to use a shredder if her life depended on it. Oh well, who needs marketable skills when you've got a slave driver like William "I'm in huge debt" Control taking care of you.

I would totally trust a THOT who doxxes people's fetlife profiles on Twitter, so trustworthy.

And how did that work out for you? Oh right, it didn't, oh well, keep trying again and again like a dog returning to its vomit.

So there's four harem members? Or even more? LMAO, I noticed there's a high turnover rate with this guy, gee, I wonder why.
"We use them a while then it's over the shoulder."

Here's their curiouscat accounts, if you're curious.
https://curiouscat.me/Goddess_Eris/
https://curiouscat.me/NikkiNyx/

It does seem like they're not the only harem members left. From Nikki's account:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Here is the interview with Lead Singer Syndrome podcast where William Control admitted that his relationship with his mother was ruined by his juvenile career in crime (I just noticed that this forum doesn't allow Soundcloud deeplinks, so fast forward to the 25:30 mark):

https://soundcloud.com/leadsingersyndrome%2Fepisode33%23t%3D25%3A30
Here is the part where William Control admits that he has a 5 felony record rep sheet that's 30 pages long. He says he would "rather die than go to prison" (ff to the 14:40 mark):

https://soundcloud.com/leadsingersyndrome%2Fepisode33%23t%3D14%3A40
In this part of the interview he is bitching about all the other musicians in the Seattle music scene and how they only "wanted to fuck chicks", LMAO, like he wasn't doing exactly that himself at the time (at 45:40):

https://soundcloud.com/leadsingersyndrome%2Fepisode33%23t%3D45%3A40
LMAO, in this part he's bitching about the hardcore scene being misogynistic... yeah right dude!
Then he mentions "the guy from the band Champion" and the allegations of sexual harassment of 15 year old girls... LMAO, this is all so funny with the benefit of hindsight knowing what happened next and how William Control was accused of exactly the same thing. (at 46:45)

https://soundcloud.com/leadsingersyndrome%2Fepisode33%23t%3D46%3A45
In this part he says that at the beginning of his career everyone thought that Aiden were "faggots" because they wore make-up onstage (at 48:45):

https://soundcloud.com/leadsingersyndrome%2Fepisode33%23t%3D48%3A45
He was going to make a film based on one of his books with a guy called Jacob who worked for Marvel on Thor, Captain America, Avengers, and this company called Dark City Media Group I guess that won't be happening anymore (at 1:10:00):

https://soundcloud.com/leadsingersyndrome%2Fepisode33%23t%3D1%3A10%3A00
This guy has been arrested and tried so many times, he obviously knows how to talk to law enforcement. Because of his extensive experience in the criminal justice system, he knows what to say and how to say it to make himself seem innocent. None of the news media that covered the sex cult allegations ever bothered to point out that William Control is a convicted repeat felon. Even his alleged victims conveniently "forgot" to mention this fact about him. Question remains, why did all these women get involved with a man they knew was a repeat felon with an extensive criminal record? He was obviously very public about the fact that he was one, so they can't claim ignorance. This leads me to the conclusion that his alleged victims deliberately tried to cover up his felony record when they went to the media because these women did not want to look stupid for knowingly associating with a felon who for years had been very open about his criminality.

I watched some of his videos yesterday out of boredom. Honestly, it would make more sense if he was smoking meth all this time. The fact that according to him, he was doing it completely sober is mind boggling.
I've been listening to some more of his music and his industrial stuff plain sucks. So bloodless and lifeless. I went and listened to that song that this woman Kate got tattooed onto herself, "Where the Angels Burn", the one she said she wanted played at her funeral, and it was just a nothing.

Like I said earlier in the thread I don't know if he raped those women but he definitely raped that Kate Bush cover. Brrr, so cold, no tension or passion, like someone set Kate Bush loose on the Antarctic and told her to Run Up That Iceberg just to watch her freeze to death. His stuff with Aiden is admittedly kinda catchy and funny in that careless teenage pop punk band kind of quirky way. I listened to Die Romantic and One Love and liked both, those were two decent catchy singalong pop punk songs. He also looks different in those Aiden videos, he has that dreamy, zany look in his eyes like he's a dumb punk adolescent. I think all those women want to fuck him because they remember him like that, as the quirky young punk he once was, they don't want to see him for the emotionless cynical jaded adult man he is right now.

It does seem like they're not the only harem members left. From Nikki's account:
I love how fucking clueless these polyfuckers always are when it comes to how STDs spread:

"There's a small circle of people he has sex with", and they are not having sex with others themselves?

"most of the time it's Eris and I", and the two of you are not fucking any others? Promise?

Last edited:

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Here's their curiouscat accounts, if you're curious.
https://curiouscat.me/Goddess_Eris/
https://curiouscat.me/NikkiNyx/
Oh man, these are treasure troves. I looked through Bertha (Goddess Eris claims German/Slav origin, so I decided to change her name) first, and I found answers for most of my questions!

Massive Pussy confirmed:

Pimp confirmed:

Quite nice description of a pimp or a gigolo or both.

So she gives him money for "help", I get it. However, she already attempts to keep her wallet shut:

Overall, I still think that William Control (aka William Roy Francis) himself is a strong cow material, but Bertha is also delusional as hell and helluva funny in her delusions:

She fucking works hard, you guise!

Her bf is "alpha"

and drumrolls... she is not doing porn!

also autism confirmed:

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Pimp confirmed:
I have just the song for William:

https://soundcloud.com/thirsty-3%2Fall-my-life-soulja-boy-type-beat-2012pob-mickey-houdinne-young-taste-goth
Quite nice description of a pimp or a gigolo or both.
Moral of the story: William Control is a sex maniac who can bring himself to fuck any woman regardless of age, looks or waist size, William doesn't care, every woman looks good with her knees in the air. He's clearly in the wrong profession. Instead of trying to be rockstar he could be making a killing as a gigolo. My question remains: Did William Control consider himself to be a gigolo to these women? If he is asking them for money to be their internet master, isn't this Financial Domination a form of sex work? If these women expected the relationship to be for free (free as in "free beer") but he turned around and began demanding money, he fucked them over, clearly. He seems like a self-obsessed (openly admits he had a God complex) asshole sex maniac who obviously wasn't making enough money from his music (because it's shit, it's the most lifeless industrial music I have ever heard) so he figured out a way to make some money from desperate, lonely, mentally ill women by getting them to pay him to be their internet master, like he was their gigolo.

and drumrolls... she is not doing porn!
How the fuck do you go from saying "He's helped me make porn" to doing a 180 and saying that porn is not your thing?
Like, that the fuck are all these pictures we've seen here? "Not porn"?
This woman has even more cognitive dissonance than Kate did.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
The details about this piece-of-work have been covered pretty well so far, save one:

If he's a multiple convicted felon, and openly flaunts owning firearms, how in the fuck hasn't he been taken down yet? Especially as it seems like the ATF has gotten a hard-on lately for prosecuting SoundCloud rappers who've been doing the same exact thing?

Granted, it's a rhetorical question, but still...
It's not like he had them only for a video; he and his past & present thots have admitted as much.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
The details about this piece-of-work have been covered pretty well so far, save one:

If he's a multiple convicted felon, and openly flaunts owning firearms, how in the fuck hasn't he been taken down yet? Especially as it seems like the ATF has gotten a hard-on lately for prosecuting SoundCloud rappers who've been doing the same exact thing?

Granted, it's a rhetorical question, but still...
It's not like he had them only for a video; he and his past & present thots have admitted as much.
I'm pretty sure he had to give up firearms in the course of divorce proceedings because there was a restraining order against him.

Here is a link to his divorce case:

will divorce case

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino