Culture Emo Musician William Control (Ex-Aiden) Accused of Running “Sex Cult,” Police Decline to Prosecute -

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
"HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN!"

"But he can't possibly be an abuser if he loves chicks so much!"
Gosh, he aged badly. His lips got thinner. He was kinda cute in his 20s, I think you were really onto something when you said that the girls saw his former young self in him, and they didn't notice that there is only an empty shell in front of them.

I don't have time now, but there was some post on his Insta that he cannot be possibly a rapist, because he could have as much sex as he wanted, because so many women were attracted to him. What a nonsense! As if no attractive man ever was a rapist. As if rapists were only men who can't get sex in any other way. What else these geniuses think? that there is no marriage rape, no date rape etc? Guy is definitely attractive to a woman if she decides to marry him or date, but still it's just a situation he wanted sex and she didn't. And he didn't take no as an answer.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Christ. I haven't gotten through the entire thread yet because it's long and disturbing. And this is probably irrelevant and definitely power leveling, but I met this guy back in 2005, he used to go by just "wiL".

I was at a house party in a metropolis city in the PNW (you know which one) when I found out there was a band playing - in the basement - I had never heard of. Anyway, it was Aiden and these dudes were not well known at the time, I sure as shit didn't know who they were. I can't lie though, this dude put on a great show in a small, concrete room.

Back then he was known and looked up to(?) for being "straight edge". He was a straight faggot to tell you the truth because when I tried to say "hey" outside after the show, he was a cunt to me. I still bought their first album when it came out a couple years later because I'm a faggot too. Last I knew this dude got married and had a kid, but that was over a decade ago. Too bad to hear all this gross shit.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Christ. I haven't gotten through the entire thread yet because it's long and disturbing. And this is probably irrelevant and definitely power leveling, but I met this guy back in 2005, he used to go by just "wiL".

I was at a house party in a metropolis city in the PNW (you know which one) when I found out there was a band playing - in the basement - I had never heard of. Anyway, it was Aiden and these dudes were not well known at the time, I sure as shit didn't know who they were. I can't lie though, this dude put on a great show in a small, concrete room.

Back then he was known and looked up to(?) for being "straight edge". He was a straight faggot to tell you the truth because when I tried to say "hey" outside after the show, he was a cunt to me. I still bought their first album when it came out a couple years later because I'm a faggot too. Last I knew this dude got married and had a kid, but that was over a decade ago. Too bad to hear all this gross shit.
Straight Edge punks are always faggots: they go str8x to make up for the fact they're a scumbag in every other way possible.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna play devils advocate and use the latest version of sexual abuse people are making. The argument that someone in a higher position than someone else can use their "power" or stature to get someone to do something they don't want to do. And thus it's wrong and sexual abuse. Let's call it the "Louis CK exploit."

*Disclaimer, I don't actually believe this, but I think it's likely one of his ex-slags will try to make the same argument at some point.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna play devils advocate and use the latest version of sexual abuse people are making. The argument that someone in a higher position than someone else can use their "power" or stature to get someone to do something they don't want to do. And thus it's wrong and sexual abuse. Let's call it the "Louis CK exploit."

*Disclaimer, I don't actually believe this, but I think it's likely one of his ex-slags will try to make the same argument at some point.
Looking at ProJared fiasco, what this guy did is massively worse. According to his own account he cheated on his wife basically for most of their marriage (9+ years) with multiple girls. He also maintained several affairs, two of them survived in his current triad. One of the girls (20 year old Nicky camwhore) moved for him 2 years ago to Tacoma, long before his marriage blew up. All of it is more juicy as it involves inane slave contracts and supposedly consensual beatings. Most of the drama wasn't really documented here, as it didn't draw enough attention.

I guess, he had some sense and didn't send his nudes, so there was more disgust than ridicule. It also helps that he is mostly a has-been, while ProJared "career" was more current.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net

I am reluctant to say this but I think that William's punk rock background also played a role in how accessible he made himself to his fans, which was his fuck up and his cross to bear entirely on his own. William needs to realize that people outside of punk don't understand the punk mindset. People grow up and exist in hierarchical societies where musicians/artists are expected to be distant and unreachable to their audiences. The interaction between the artist and the fan is expected to be highly restricted, mediated and ritualized. The only thing that changed this was punk, and several decades later it changed again thanks to the internet making artists more readily accessible to audiences. The downfall of the mainstream music industry also required artists to make themselves more accessible to their fans to cultivate a lasting relationship with them. In punk the ideal was to completely dissolve the hierarchy between the performer and the audience. At a lot of early punk rock shows it was friends playing for friends at house parties, everyone was in a band or somehow involved with a band, things were more equal. There was no creator/viewer hierarchy, everyone was encouraged to be creative themselves, the entry threshold was relatively low. To be accepted in punk you had to show that you are doer and not a talker. There was "no kink", as the guy in the DIY documentary said.

What I noticed about William's affairs is that he was encouraging some of these women to do their own thing artistically, which was in accordence with his original punk ideals about everyone being their own creative artist. Victoria Chen openly admitted on her Facebook wall that William inspired and encouraged her to become an artist:

It’s almost 6 years since I started my business and weirdly how the universe works but it was actually William who prompted me to persue my talents in business. We worked together to formulate the voice of “Vitoria Satan” but after our clash I reverted back to a band called “The Venus Defensive”. Call me crazy but some “Pleiadians” told me to shield myself from negative energy.

The problem is that most of these women were probably completely unfamiliar with the punk rock mindset. They saw William as a sex God in accordence with the more hierarchical view of the unreachable inaccessible artist separated from his audience. I don't think William saw himself that way. I think he made himself available to these women because he doesn't see himself as being above them, despite all the LAPRing at being their dom. Kate was a married doctor in a Christian, what the fuck does she know about punk rock scenes or punk rock attitudes? They don't know what it's like to be in a scene that isn't based on hierarchy but on equality, where people make their own records, organize their own tours, print their own shirts, book their own fucking lives. These mainstream normie women like Kate who are bored with their bourgie lives and want to take a walk on the wild side, who have not been exposed to punk rock values, they think that a male musician making himself so available to fans is something special and exceptional that almost never happens. From that they infer that they themselves must be really really special and exceptional to be granted such access to William Control. For him, it wasn't such as big deal because this kind of access is punk.

Not saying women who were punks would put up with William's bullshit, I just don't think women outside of punk would understand this kind of accessibility and would have a tendency to blow it up in their minds and fetishize it, which is what Kate did. I find it very telling that "goth" is now a tag on fetlife, there is this expectation that those in certain alternative music scenes have a lot of weird sex with a lot of weird people and are sexually promiscuous or accessible:

GothIsATagOnFetLife.jpg

This creates the expectation that people in punk or people in goth are kinky which is not necessarily true. A lot of goths are hardcore monogamists who believe passionately in eternal romantic love, love you to death and beyond:

so ur telling me robert smith wrote some of the most romantic songs of all time for his wife whom hes been with since they were 14 years old and theyre still together and in love to this day ? over 45 years later? im fucking bawling
At some point in one her diary e-mails (I will get to those eventually) Kate tells William: "I don't know how you do it!". She wrote that because she didn't understand how William had such easy acccess to sexual partners whereas she hadn't had any sex in years and had to turn to an alternative lifestyler like William to coax her out of her shell. She doesn't understand William making himself so accessible to fans because he's a punk and she's not. It's idealistic, and this is why it never works and always ends in tears. William Control effectively caused a grrrl riot with his abusive misbehaviour towards these women.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I finally learned today why Jeffree Star was so mum about William Control:

So Jeffree was going around grabbing straight guys by the crotch, and William Control was going around grabbing girls by the hair...
Maybe they grabbed one another a few times? Come on Jeffree, tell us what you don't know about William, if you know what I mean.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
People, I am a bit disappointed. There goes my hope of Jeffree Star ever coming out and telling us what he knows about William Control's flirtation with being rapey let's say a peculiar kind of metrosexuality. All that punk rock emocore gossip will never see the light of day now:

I suspect that Jeffree Star must've watched William Control's De Profundis video. Jeffree literally says "fuck this cancel culture" the way William Control did in his video. I find this the strongest indication that Jeffree must've seen it and agreed with his former emo colleague.

Could it be that William Control, the so-called "King of Receipts" knows things about Jeffree Star, and Jeffree is scared that if he spills the tea on James Charles, James might reach out to William Control now that he's "broke"? Not saying William Control would ever sell out on Jeffree for money, of course he would never do that, but these are things that have to be taken into consideration when you are rich and famous.

JeffreeTalkAboutWilliamPlz.jpg

I was reading these DMs and thinking to myself, what if Jeffree had sent these to William Control, threatening to come out with what he knows about William or saw him do back in the day?

JeffreeTalkAboutWilliamPlz2.jpg

Because at the end of the day, why would Jeffree Star send such "Get ready dude, I will expose you" tweets to a 19 year old like James Charles... but not to a 37 year old like William Control? What's the difference? The one is a competitor, and the other one is obscure? I thought a predator was a predator regardless of how popular or rich they are. Wasn't William Control immensely more predatory than James "still a virgin" Charles? Why expose the one and not the other? I had high hopes for Jeffree Star stepping into the frenzy with his receipts - because if William is the King, Jeffree is the Queen of Receipts - but it was not to be.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
This story bothers me, because under pretense of coming out as polyamorous and under defense "don't you dare kink-shame me", William Control (aka William Roy Francis) seems to get a lot of ass-pats in comments of his videos, but what he did was in my opinion much worse.

He is definitely a sociopath or psychopath, and a sadist. I think there is no doubt that he enjoyed beating up women. I think he also enjoys lying to them and taking advantage of them.

BTW, his current girlfriends released a pretty disturbing video with one electro-shocking another, pouring wax on her body etc. to the point the other is crying. I guess this is their business concept: to go into more and more hardcore stuff, because that's what people are willing to pay for.
sadism.PNG

I guess William Control thinks he is a better person than Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets, because at least he didn't rape a baby. However, there is a striking similarity between the two: Ian also was getting off on the power he had over his fans and what they were willing to do for him.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
This story bothers me, because under pretense of coming out as polyamorous and under defense "don't you dare kink-shame me", William Control (aka William Roy Francis) seems to get a lot of ass-pats in comments of his videos, but what he did was in my opinion much worse.
Exactly, if you can call out a gay virgin like James Charles, how can you turn a blind eye to someone like William Control? I have only one explanation: William Control probably knows shit, just as Jeffree probably knows shit (he should be talking about), but since William is now broke, Jeffree worries that if he calls out James for being rapey being a gay virgin, James might reach out to William and slip him a wad in exchange for receipts he could throw back at Jeffree to show that he's a hypocrite. Being rich and famous is such a mess. All these people plotting and scheming to take eachother out, it's hideous.

TW, his current girlfriends released a pretty disturbing video with one electro-shocking another, pouring wax on her body etc. to the point the other is crying. I guess this is their business concept: to go into more and more hardcore stuff, because that's what people are willing to pay for.
I understand that this is upsetting to you. But for me personally - and I will readily admit I am jaded and cynical about these things, I probably shouldn't be and should get more in touch with the outrage that the average person would feel - I can't say I have much empathy for a woman - especially if she's an adult educated 40 year old woman - who chose to get into BDSM over the internet only to discover that she's stuck with a James Deen or a William Control. Goddess Eris and Nikki Nyx know what they are getting themselves into, those other women for the most part didn't. Eris and Nikki cannot claim ignorance. How many fucking scandals have to happen before women realize that BDSM is a crazy magnet. BDSM used to be something like sky diving. Only the most extremely trained and prepared thrill seekers on earth would get into something that extreme and dangerous like that. These were people who had been desensitized to regular sex and/or regular intimacy. This is not for fucking 18 year olds wanting to know what it's like to plummet to earth with no parachute thinking they will magically grow fairy wings on their way down.

I see all these fucking women who scoff at SWERFs warning them about how extremely abusive BDSM can get when you have all these crazy people congregating in one place, all thinking they can handle it. Well, no bitch, you cannot handle it, not you, not today satan. The SWERFs are right, this is extreme and many get damanged because they overestimate themselves or underestimate others. This is something you do only after you have done everything and everyone else and grown sick of it all. Look at fucking 40 year old Kate, even she couldn't handle it, despite being a nurse and having seen all sorts of medical nastiness during her career, because she was married and had no other sexual experiences, so she became obsessed with the first fuckboy that looked her way. The reason why I have no patience for such women is because there are countless of websites warning people about the dangers of BDSM - mostly from SWERFs and TERFs, but that information is out there for whomever wants to look into it. BDSM is a crazy magnet and anyone getting into BDSM should be prepared to meet some really scary lemons while playing the slots. I could tell from the letters that William flashed in his video that Kate was reading Tumblr blogs about BDSM. Why wasn't Kate reading the TERF and the SWERF blogs that tell the other side of the story? Because she didn't give enough of a fuck to want to hear both sides of the story. She was only wanted to see the BDSM that she wanted to see. She did the same thing with BDSM that she did with William: compartmentalized herself to avoid being confronted with the bad parts, obsessively focussing on the good parts to the point of imagining shit that wasn't even there. I see this kind of cognitive dissonance all the time in young and/or inexperienced women who get into BDSM. I bet something similar is happening right now with Eris and Nikki Nyx.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why some girls swoon over this dude. This middle aged lady hasn't had sex in years because she's so in love. She even has a W.C. tattoo on her back...

wccc.png

He is definitely a sociopath or psychopath, and a sadist. I think there is no doubt that he enjoyed beating up women. I think he also enjoys lying to them and taking advantage of them.

BTW, his current girlfriends released a pretty disturbing video with one electro-shocking another, pouring wax on her body etc. to the point the other is crying. I guess this is their business concept: to go into more and more hardcore stuff, because that's what people are willing to pay for.
View attachment 768157

I guess William Control thinks he is a better person than Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets, because at least he didn't rape a baby. However, there is a striking similarity between the two: Ian also was getting off on the power he had over his fans and what they were willing to do for him.
Is... is her pussy getting lit on fire? Sweet christ.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I found this comment underneath one of his videos:

I hated this band when they opened for 30 seconds to mars. The singer was an asshole and encouraged the mosh pit to throw themselves into the tweens pinned against the gate separating the audience from the band. Utter twats...

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Nikky just posted a Q&A video
She looks so much younger in this video...

she admits that William introduced her to caming
No surprises there.

Remember, this guy openly admitted in this Soundcloud interview with the Suicide Girls that he was planning to commit a public massacre on millennial New Year's Eve, and that the only reason he was unable to cary out his murderous plan was because he got arrested three months prior.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Remember, this guy openly admitted in this Soundcloud interview with the Suicide Girls that he was planning to commit a public massacre on millennial New Year's Eve, and that the only reason he was unable to cary out his murderous plan was because he got arrested three months prior.

I really have a feeling that all his lifestyle leads to some kind of violent end. I can't believe he is sober. All this would be much easier to understand if he was smoking meth, however, he claims to be sober. I think this guy is a pure textbook psychopath.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
William Control (aka William Roy Francis) engaged in a Twitter slap fight with Jessica from Jack Off Jill and her husband. Here are examples of his tweets towards Jessica husband's. How on earth this guy is not a lolcow? (I mean William of course):
I was just gonna post about this but you beat me to it. It actually started as a rather civil interaction with these tweets from Jessicka Addams, the lead singer of the now defunct punk metal band Jack Off Jill:

We can agree on 1 thing. Name calling is immature. We apologize for calling
you a manwhore. All 3 of us believe survivors. If you truly believe that rape
and abuse are repulsive, perhaps lead by example. As you rebuild your life use
what you have left to help survivors. @RAINN

.@williamcontrol An idea. This might be a good time to hear from somebody
who has not only been falsely accused but was relentlessly bashed by the fans
of her abuser. He never denied it. I’m not going to speak for her. But
@Jessicka has learned a lot giving me valuable insight.
For those of you who don't know this Jessicka Addams, she is best known for accusing shockrocker Marilyn Manson's bass-player Twiggy Ramirez of raping her... but she still showed up at her alleged rapist's wedding as his wife's bridesmaid, LMAO. Here is the video of Jessicka at her alleged rapist's wedding as his bridesmaid:

Jack Off Jill was a band she was in that Manson managed that no one remembers or gives a shit about.
Here she is with Twiggy (her alleged abuser at the time) and Marilyn Manson at Disney World:

As you can see Jessicka Addams used to be fat, but then she got thin and needless to say that triggered her SJW audience of other fatties, so she had to come and do the SJW song-and-dance about body posititivity while trying to justify the fact that she got sick and tired of being fat and actually did something about it, which SJW insist you cannot possibly because of "born this way" and shit. Jessicka thinks she's taking the moral high ground by #believingthewomen Well, no Jessicka, you should not just blindly believe whatever these women say. Women are willing to lie for William Control, because William Control is himself such a fucking liar, and they've learned how to lie from the best. Liars attract liars, it's the law of attraction at work. People who aren't real cannot handle realness, they will naturally seek out other fakers and liars like themselves. Masters and slaves are like dogs and their dog owners, they resemble eachother.

The law of attraction is also at work when it comes to Jessicka Adams and William Control going after eachother on Twitter, so he did a huge 20+ tweet long thread where he was calling Jessicka out for abusing teenagers at her live shows with Jack Off Jill and making fun of her and her husband, who is an indie filmmaker.

As you can see William Control is obsessed with the word cuck and accusing other men of being "classic beta male cucks". Keep in mind that William helped Kate cuck her husband, while Kate was helping William cuck his wife, the mother of his child. Cucking is obviously William's own fetish, why else would William cuck his own ex-wife with 20+ other women in his extended slave harem? William was willing to ruin his own marriage for the sake of his cucking fetish, so it's kinda rich that he would now accuse others of being cucks.

I have to laugh at the way William Control insists that he has supposedly disproven all of the allegations levelled at him. That is obviously not the case. He was extremely selective in which allegations he chose to address. He didn't address all of the allegations, only the ones he could disprove.

Darndirty

Kiwi has killed the kink.
kiwifarms.net
I know this is off topic and gonna make the thread go on a tangent. But i guess im sheltered, ive heard of bdsm and all but only on tv shows, ive certainly never been with a women who enjoyed or would get off on having a master, would you guys say in general it boils down to a womens relationship with her father and vice versa for men, the relationship with their mother? I know its very freudian to boil everyrhing down to mother/father dynamics, but every picture ive seen just screams daddy issues

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I know its very freudian to boil everyrhing down to mother/father dynamics, but every picture ive seen just screams daddy issues
Hard to tell in this particular case because we don't know what the deal is with these people and their families. William Control comes from a broken home, but I think his religious indoctrination coupled with his edgy atheist rejection of religion has more to do with this hypermacho image he is trying to project of himself as this big dick alphaman calling other married men cucks. If someone has some serious daddy issues here it's William Control himself.

I don't think most of these women that hooked up with William Control "get off having a master". I think the overwhelming majority of them merely pretended to be into BDSM because it was the only way they would gain access to William Control and they didn't have enough self-respect to reject the proposition of: "You can only fuck me if you let me cherrypie your face first."

I am not going to make up excuses for the BDSM community and say that "this never happens, what happened with William Control and these women an exception" or any "no true BDSM Scotsman" fallacies. I am going to say the exact opposite, I am going to say that this happens all the fucking time in BDSM because nowadays everyone and their mother is LARPing at being kinky on the internet, so this is what you are getting into when you're getting into BDSM nowadays. BDSM ended up like this because it's no longer a sexual underground with a certain level of gatekeeping, it's a public business model and greed took over. Normal, average, everyday people who would have otherwise never considered themselves freaks or even dared to set foot in a BDSM dungeon now want to be kinky, and that includes emo fuckboys like William Control. BDSM people were exceptional individuals, they weren't 19 year old barely-legals barely clueless about the world. BDSM started in the army, it's the sexual lifestyle of a bunch of warriors with war-related PTSD who can no longer function sexually in a normal way because of their war-trauma. BDSM is the sexual lifestyle of people who have seen their buddies killed before their eyes, who have held weapons and killed others themselves. His name is "William Control" but he doesn't have enough control over his own urges to care enough about his wife, the mother of his son, to not cheat on her with groupies.

The fact is that the BDSM community is a community where you get a free pass to fuck up people under the very thin veneer of consent. Of course it's the kind of community that is going to attract the biggest fucking psychos on the planet. Do you see any of the big Youtube accounts on BDSM discussing William Control? Of course not. They don't to talk about it. They are covering up and sweeping everything under the carpet just as hard, they too are LARPing that everything is cool with this shit going on under their noses. These women went to the Daily Beast with their stories, they did not go to the BDSM Youtubers who purport to teach the masses about a "healthy" BDSM lifestyle. The message is clear: if you get fucked over in BDSM, you're on your own. All you can do to highlight abuses is take it to the mainstream media. None of the people on Youtube who are supposedly promoting the BDSM lifestyle are even talking about this. So much for the BDSM scene calling out its own. I bet he still has his fatlife profile too.

There's a lot of desperate crazy chicks online who will happily subject themselves to abuse just to fuck a VIP and LAPR that they have an online BDSM relationship with them.

Here are some of the comments people have left for William under the videos:

Wow you’ve got issues dude. So you enjoy dehumanizing women, huh? You can only get off by making a woman nothing but a couple holes for you to fuck?? And you’re not even attractive, you’re like an uglier version of Corey Feldman. Go get some therapy, find out why you have no respect for women, and why you have deviant sexual urges to humiliate and dehumanize women. You’re seriously sick in the head.

And if more than one person has said these things about you then you’re a rapist in denial. Wtf is wrong with you? You have deluded yourself into believing you’ve done nothing wrong. How many other women have you raped then claimed it was “ only bdsm”??

Someone who is not physically in your life on a daily is not able to control you. That is where it all falls apart. You have free will. You are not chained up in a basement and constantly beaten. These girls would literally wake up every morning without Will next to them. They would get on their phones and write these elaborate texts to him. Wait to get a response, get pissed because they are waiting. Then when they do get a txt, it's literally a minuscule txt response by Will. These girls are their own worse enemy. They will continue with this pattern because they are broken human beings who don't respect themselves in BDSM culture and out of it.

Dude. You have no drama filter. If you're playing in the world of transgressions/kink/etc, you're going to stumble across crazies that can blow up your shit. You knew some of these women had issues and had poor judgement, and you just saw pussy. I no longer think youre a PoS after these, but I think youre a dumbass.

You understand how ridiculous this looks, right? Like your career wouldnt have been ruined if just one crazy came out with accusations, and a second one said you were a shitty person. That's easy to brush aside or explain away if there's no truth to them. But you made a point of sticking your dick in every 21 year old emo chick willing to play. You got to have [some] discretion...

I know some of the circumstances of your other conquerings. You got no bullshit filter. Not saying you deserve it, but god damn you dumb

I think William Control needs a daddy to put him in his place, teach him some manners and teach him how to respect women more than any of these women do.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino