Culture Emo Musician William Control (Ex-Aiden) Accused of Running “Sex Cult,” Police Decline to Prosecute -

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
"HITLER WAS A VEGETARIAN!"

"But he can't possibly be an abuser if he loves chicks so much!"
Gosh, he aged badly. His lips got thinner. He was kinda cute in his 20s, I think you were really onto something when you said that the girls saw his former young self in him, and they didn't notice that there is only an empty shell in front of them.

I don't have time now, but there was some post on his Insta that he cannot be possibly a rapist, because he could have as much sex as he wanted, because so many women were attracted to him. What a nonsense! As if no attractive man ever was a rapist. As if rapists were only men who can't get sex in any other way. What else these geniuses think? that there is no marriage rape, no date rape etc? Guy is definitely attractive to a woman if she decides to marry him or date, but still it's just a situation he wanted sex and she didn't. And he didn't take no as an answer.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
Christ. I haven't gotten through the entire thread yet because it's long and disturbing. And this is probably irrelevant and definitely power leveling, but I met this guy back in 2005, he used to go by just "wiL".

I was at a house party in a metropolis city in the PNW (you know which one) when I found out there was a band playing - in the basement - I had never heard of. Anyway, it was Aiden and these dudes were not well known at the time, I sure as shit didn't know who they were. I can't lie though, this dude put on a great show in a small, concrete room.

Back then he was known and looked up to(?) for being "straight edge". He was a straight faggot to tell you the truth because when I tried to say "hey" outside after the show, he was a cunt to me. I still bought their first album when it came out a couple years later because I'm a faggot too. Last I knew this dude got married and had a kid, but that was over a decade ago. Too bad to hear all this gross shit.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Christ. I haven't gotten through the entire thread yet because it's long and disturbing. And this is probably irrelevant and definitely power leveling, but I met this guy back in 2005, he used to go by just "wiL".

I was at a house party in a metropolis city in the PNW (you know which one) when I found out there was a band playing - in the basement - I had never heard of. Anyway, it was Aiden and these dudes were not well known at the time, I sure as shit didn't know who they were. I can't lie though, this dude put on a great show in a small, concrete room.

Back then he was known and looked up to(?) for being "straight edge". He was a straight faggot to tell you the truth because when I tried to say "hey" outside after the show, he was a cunt to me. I still bought their first album when it came out a couple years later because I'm a faggot too. Last I knew this dude got married and had a kid, but that was over a decade ago. Too bad to hear all this gross shit.
Straight Edge punks are always faggots: they go str8x to make up for the fact they're a scumbag in every other way possible.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna play devils advocate and use the latest version of sexual abuse people are making. The argument that someone in a higher position than someone else can use their "power" or stature to get someone to do something they don't want to do. And thus it's wrong and sexual abuse. Let's call it the "Louis CK exploit."

*Disclaimer, I don't actually believe this, but I think it's likely one of his ex-slags will try to make the same argument at some point.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna play devils advocate and use the latest version of sexual abuse people are making. The argument that someone in a higher position than someone else can use their "power" or stature to get someone to do something they don't want to do. And thus it's wrong and sexual abuse. Let's call it the "Louis CK exploit."

*Disclaimer, I don't actually believe this, but I think it's likely one of his ex-slags will try to make the same argument at some point.
Looking at ProJared fiasco, what this guy did is massively worse. According to his own account he cheated on his wife basically for most of their marriage (9+ years) with multiple girls. He also maintained several affairs, two of them survived in his current triad. One of the girls (20 year old Nicky camwhore) moved for him 2 years ago to Tacoma, long before his marriage blew up. All of it is more juicy as it involves inane slave contracts and supposedly consensual beatings. Most of the drama wasn't really documented here, as it didn't draw enough attention.

I guess, he had some sense and didn't send his nudes, so there was more disgust than ridicule. It also helps that he is mostly a has-been, while ProJared "career" was more current.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net

I am reluctant to say this but I think that William's punk rock background also played a role in how accessible he made himself to his fans, which was his fuck up and his cross to bear entirely on his own. William needs to realize that people outside of punk don't understand the punk mindset. People grow up and exist in hierarchical societies where musicians/artists are expected to be distant and unreachable to their audiences. The interaction between the artist and the fan is expected to be highly restricted, mediated and ritualized. The only thing that changed this was punk, and several decades later it changed again thanks to the internet making artists more readily accessible to audiences. The downfall of the mainstream music industry also required artists to make themselves more accessible to their fans to cultivate a lasting relationship with them. In punk the ideal was to completely dissolve the hierarchy between the performer and the audience. At a lot of early punk rock shows it was friends playing for friends at house parties, everyone was in a band or somehow involved with a band, things were more equal. There was no creator/viewer hierarchy, everyone was encouraged to be creative themselves, the entry threshold was relatively low. To be accepted in punk you had to show that you are doer and not a talker. There was "no kink", as the guy in the DIY documentary said.

What I noticed about William's affairs is that he was encouraging some of these women to do their own thing artistically, which was in accordence with his original punk ideals about everyone being their own creative artist. Victoria Chen openly admitted on her Facebook wall that William inspired and encouraged her to become an artist:

It’s almost 6 years since I started my business and weirdly how the universe works but it was actually William who prompted me to persue my talents in business. We worked together to formulate the voice of “Vitoria Satan” but after our clash I reverted back to a band called “The Venus Defensive”. Call me crazy but some “Pleiadians” told me to shield myself from negative energy.

The problem is that most of these women were probably completely unfamiliar with the punk rock mindset. They saw William as a sex God in accordence with the more hierarchical view of the unreachable inaccessible artist separated from his audience. I don't think William saw himself that way. I think he made himself available to these women because he doesn't see himself as being above them, despite all the LAPRing at being their dom. Kate was a married doctor in a Christian, what the fuck does she know about punk rock scenes or punk rock attitudes? They don't know what it's like to be in a scene that isn't based on hierarchy but on equality, where people make their own records, organize their own tours, print their own shirts, book their own fucking lives. These mainstream normie women like Kate who are bored with their bourgie lives and want to take a walk on the wild side, who have not been exposed to punk rock values, they think that a male musician making himself so available to fans is something special and exceptional that almost never happens. From that they infer that they themselves must be really really special and exceptional to be granted such access to William Control. For him, it wasn't such as big deal because this kind of access is punk.

Not saying women who were punks would put up with William's bullshit, I just don't think women outside of punk would understand this kind of accessibility and would have a tendency to blow it up in their minds and fetishize it, which is what Kate did. I find it very telling that "goth" is now a tag on fetlife, there is this expectation that those in certain alternative music scenes have a lot of weird sex with a lot of weird people and are sexually promiscuous or accessible:

GothIsATagOnFetLife.jpg

This creates the expectation that people in punk or people in goth are kinky which is not necessarily true. A lot of goths are hardcore monogamists who believe passionately in eternal romantic love, love you to death and beyond:

so ur telling me robert smith wrote some of the most romantic songs of all time for his wife whom hes been with since they were 14 years old and theyre still together and in love to this day ? over 45 years later? im fucking bawling
At some point in one her diary e-mails (I will get to those eventually) Kate tells William: "I don't know how you do it!". She wrote that because she didn't understand how William had such easy acccess to sexual partners whereas she hadn't had any sex in years and had to turn to an alternative lifestyler like William to coax her out of her shell. She doesn't understand William making himself so accessible to fans because he's a punk and she's not. It's idealistic, and this is why it never works and always ends in tears. William Control effectively caused a grrrl riot with his abusive misbehaviour towards these women.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I finally learned today why Jeffree Star was so mum about William Control:

So Jeffree was going around grabbing straight guys by the crotch, and William Control was going around grabbing girls by the hair...
Maybe they grabbed one another a few times? Come on Jeffree, tell us what you don't know about William, if you know what I mean.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino