*emotional/crying* MUKBANG | CREAMY CASHEW COCONUT | EAT WITH ME 02/08/2020 - that thumbnail though

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Called it being 25+ minutes :story: Also called it that she was going to shill Freshly.

Amber said:
I actually have topics I talk about is questions that you guys ask me or topics you guys want me to talk about or things that are like circling around whether it be about me or the world
The world, Amber? Really? Let's hear you talk about the Wuhan coronavirus.

Archive, 240p:

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok at this point I think it's safe to say that "Point blank period" is 2020's "situation/situation type deal".

EDIT: 16 and a half minutes and absolutely nothing of value. Semper Fi to anyone who gets past this point, I'm tapping out.

Last edited:

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Same old same old.
Shitty recap:
1) Her thoughts on doing Mukbangs while dieting.
2) Admitting she would do Mukbangs and then binge later.
3) Says she'll stop the Mukbangs if they derail/stall her weight loss.
4) Goes on about how we don't know what she spends the rest of the day eating. (Refer to (2))
5) Says it's not weird to watch Hungry fat chick eat because "we're both big". Mentions people commenting that she's killing herself on camera, acknowledges the "train wreck aspect".
6) Apparently there are people that love her Mukbangs and message her saying they eat with her.
7) She's so lonely guyzzz :( Cue the tears, she misses having family around. She spends a good 5 minutes rambling about this.
8 )Generouslynn lets us know she donates her puzzles after finishing them

I'm probably missing a few points. I can only handle so much of her chewing so I skipped around a lot.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what, the fourth video in a row of her sitting shoveling food while talking about food, her weight loss, eating etc. Holy fuck you boring bitch didn't you show us some piece of paper with your list of "topics"? Why not defer to that instead of repeating the same pointless bullshit that'll never be delivered on every single day? Honestly at this point, just die cause you got fuck all else going on.

Tags
None