*emotional/crying* MUKBANG | CREAMY CASHEW COCONUT | EAT WITH ME 02/08/2020 - that thumbnail though

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
"I'm glad this is at the end of the video because a lot of people don't make it this far."
Aw clearly this was a super raw and unexpected display of emotion from our vulnerable gorl. She definitely didn't plan it or anything. She only felt comfortable leaving it in because she knew there'd be way less people watching at the end.

It's a good thing she didn't title the video "emotional/crying" because that would mean she wasn't being sincere and just did it for views.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Amber knew her Mother was getting clean AND was dealing with cancer in JAIL, not the easiest thing to do by a long shot.
However her Mother not only got out and stayed clean she beat her cancer and where was Amber?
Nowhere. She did not contact her Mother at all and her Mother is better for it as AL would have just harangued her over and over asking her why she chose drugs over her children.
She only mentions her Mother and "Family" at all is to make people feel bad for her because she still sees herself as the little girl who was put in foster care all those yearts ago.
Difference is, she is twenty-nine years old and not only that, is a addict herself and a habitual liar and manipulator.
Wow, I missed this lore about her mother

View attachment 452024

Looks like Mama Reid and Aunt Tammy have started doing the keto diet. This is from May 8th 2018. Mama AL is interesting as fuck. I may or may not have also found some of her criminal records due to a TMI Facebook post but I'm not 100% sure if it is A.) Interesting enough to post and B.) Morally right to post due to her only having calved the lolcow that is Amber.

Thoughts?

I know it's usually post it or STFU. Hm.
Amber's mother looks younger than Amber. :story:
And that's after years of drug abuse! And homelessness! (Don't forget because AL won't let you forget.) Mama Reid has been sober for about 6 months now though. So kudos to her for that.
You've piqued my curiosity.
Amber, talking to your recovering mother should help heal, maybe moreso than therapy... you made it sound as though your mother is unreachable and you cant mend your relationship, why is that? I was left with the impression that her mother is still doing drugs, not that she was recovered and a cancer survivor. Shes strong and the fact amber and her didnt reconnect is suspect.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber, talking to your recovering mother should help heal, maybe moreso than therapy... you made it sound as though your mother is unreachable and you cant mend your relationship, why is that? I was left with the impression that her mother is still doing drugs, not that she was recovered and a cancer survivor. Shes strong and the fact amber and her didnt reconnect is suspect.
Amber’s aunt Tammy, the one who came to KF and answered a lot of questions about Amber, encouraged her sister (Sis-Er as they refer to one another) to stay away from Amber because Amber is so toxic.

I can only imagine the conversations between Amber and Kristine are Amber asking, “Mom, why did you do drugs? Mom, why didnt you fight to keep me and my brothers?” Just Amber laying it on thick and making Kristine feel guilty. And the last thing a recovering addict (especially early in recovery) needs is to be made to feel guilty over the sins of the past.

Yes obviously Kristine Reid made a shit ton of mistakes in her life but if she can come from being a homeless addict and with a history of incarceration and likely survival prostitution and then survive cancer without relapsing I do agree that Mama Reid can teach Amber a lot. But Amber has to be ready to learn.

And of course Amber knows what works for her and she wants closure from a shitty childhood and boo hoo she was just a little girl, why me, laying in a bed of flowers with the years long pity party for one.

So it’s likely Ambers mom is staying away from Amber for her own sanity. Of course we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but that’s the likeliest situation I can imagine.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can only imagine the conversations between Amber and Kristine are Amber asking, “Mom, why did you do drugs? Mom, why didnt you fight to keep me and my brothers?” Just Amber laying it on thick and making Kristine feel guilty. And the last thing a recovering addict (especially early in recovery) needs is to be made to feel guilty over the sins of the past.
Amber is delusional if she thinks she's any different or any better than her mother. The only difference between them is that food is legal and will probably kill Amber before Amber reaches the age Kristine was when she decided to get clean.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I hate that she gets her oranges' juice all over her hands/mouth/chin and there's no napkins, she just wipes her face with the back of her hand and I can't help but think "she's trying to clean her sticky, sugary hand with her dress/shirt under the table like dirty kids do"

"I'm glad this is at the end of the video cause people don't usually make it this far" nice admitting that you're not crying in the beginning, because as soon as you would've stopped crying people would've left, so now, they're forced to watch the beginning, AND the end.

Sperg alert :
I don't think she understands what coping with a shitty childhood means. She goes on and on about that little girl she was, still here inside of her, that no matter how many therapists she goes to will always be there... Amber, therapy isn't about making your childhood disappears. It's not about making you feel ok about your childhood. It's about accepting that it was what it was and moving forward. Because you know what ? No amount of therapy will make that little girl inside you disappear. It's about stopping to make her the justification for your actions, the excuse for your adult self. It's about dealing with yourself right now and for the future. Yes, your little girl will be there. Yes, all your life. No, she won't just be there and that's it ; she'll remind you what you've been through, why you've become who you are. Therapy is not about making her disappear. It's about making you move the fuck on. But I have this feeling that, like everything you've tried to commit to, you were expecting things to just happen. You were expecting talking things through without taking actual actions would work. You thought taking pills was gonna make it easy. It's never easy. You will, always, struggle, with it. Now is the time you stop staying a child and become an adult.

Now let me gift y'all with this marvelous compilation xxxLynn:

1) StickinTongueLynn
Stickintongue.png

2) DislodginFoodLynn
DislodginFood.png

And my favourites of this video, titled;
"Sooooo good you guise"
ohgod6.PNG

"Dainty girl wipes orange juice with invisible napkin"
ohgod10 wiping orange juice.PNG

And, "pls belieb me big sad"
ohgod11.PNG

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she understands what coping with a shitty childhood means. She goes on and on about that little girl she was, still here inside of her, that no matter how many therapists she goes to will always be there... Amber, therapy isn't about making your childhood disappears. It's not about making you feel ok about your childhood. It's about accepting that it was what it was and moving forward. Because you know what ? No amount of therapy will make that little girl inside you disappear. It's about stopping to make her the justification for your actions, the excuse for your adult self. It's about dealing with yourself right now and for the future. Yes, your little girl will be there. Yes, all your life. No, she won't just be there and that's it ; she'll remind you what you've been through, why you've become who you are. Therapy is not about making her disappear. It's about making you move the fuck on.
This is the thing that Amber (and most borderlines) don't get at all. They will always have pain because of what happened in their childhood. Therapy isn't just going to see a person to whine about how hard your life was when you were a kid. Maybe for the first couple sessions sure, but after a while it's about making a plan to fix what's wrong in the here and now and laying the past to rest. If she laid the past to rest, she'd have one less reason to say she's a victim. It's also a lot of work, which we all know she doesn't want any part of. She's doomed to be a professional victim for the rest of her life, and her life expectancy gets shorter with every pile of food she shoves in her maw. If it was anyone but Amber I'd probably have a little sympathy, but after 5 years of the same shit I don't. Like right now, she has 2 roommates and a live-in gorlfriend yet she's so desperately lonely she's weeping for clicks. It's all bullshit.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
"my trying was never good enough"

Not really when

1. That creamy coconut cashew something is supposed to be the only thing you should have been eating for that particular meal.

2. You chose green beans as a SIDE, the portion size of it is just the same size as your carbo-loaded main meal. Also green beans is a starchy vegetable. It may be green but it still needs to be properly portioned.

It was mesmerizing to see her eat those orange slices, because she also shoves the rind into her maw. What the fuck, it's so unsightly.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She said even if she lost weight, she couldn't see her family cause she has dinner to go to with her roomates and Becky's family during xmas. Get out of here amber.
I find it so strange that she tells us that she misses her mother but makes absolutely no effort to see her. Afterall, she has the financial means to buy her a plane ticket and she has room at the house to lodge her for a few days. She is at home all the time and Becky can drive them to wherever they want to go.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
"I'm glad this is at the end of the video because a lot of people don't make it this far."
Aw clearly this was a super raw and unexpected display of emotion from our vulnerable gorl. She definitely didn't plan it or anything. She only felt comfortable leaving it in because she knew there'd be way less people watching at the end.

It's a good thing she didn't title the video "emotional/crying" because that would mean she wasn't being sincere and just did it for views.
This is nothing new, her view hold time is shit, most of her views are haters using the comments as forum and pausing after seconds.
Social Blade doesn't show this... it's pointless 20 adds if no one pass the first one.
Why are you still desperate Fattie????

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think the entire *emotional/crying* monologue was actresslynn grasping at straws in an attempt to win the hearts and minds of the internet. If she had some deep-seated longing for family and couldn't move on from the past, she would've whined about it by now.
If this wildebeest was willing to craft an elaborate sob story about her aunt and another about rape for seemingly no reason other than garnering sympathy... then she wouldn't hesitate to invent some incurable, traumatic loneliness in order to get her way.

She was prepared with her little notebook and said the topic was her "thoughts on losing weight while doing mukbangs." Clearly, her goal was to get her audience onboard with mukbangs and silence the naysayers once and for all. So she tried to mention every single concern and explain it away.
Then for the big finale, little orphan Amber tearfully explains why "I am the way I am" and how she'll NEVER get over her past, so DON'T suggest therapy. There's only one thing that could ever ease the pain... eating on camera.

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
In her video, she appears to pat her notebook on the right side of the screen at 0:30
In this clip, she glances at it and then literally reads the first few words about crying. Then she looks away and acts like she's just recalling a random fact and is unsure about the details.
I bet that this wasn't the only time she had to consult her script.

Last edited:

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
In her video, she appears to pat her notebook on the right side of the screen at 0:30
In this clip, she glances at it and then literally reads the first few words about crying. Then she looks away and acts like she's just recalling a random fact and is unsure about the details.
View attachment 1137501
I bet that this wasn't the only time she had to consult her script.
It's not playing for me. Anyone else?

• Agree
Reactions: Fascist Ferret
Tags
None