*emotional/crying* MUKBANG | CREAMY CASHEW COCONUT | EAT WITH ME 02/08/2020 - that thumbnail though

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
People out here really thinking Benzo and Hamber broke up. Please. The Thumb would rather suffer with Amber and her Fupa, than drop her fat ass and become her own provider. She’s just not up for being a proper grown up who works and makes money for herself.
She could go into the family business: disability. Sucking on the government teat is a hallowed and respected profession in that there holler.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Amber, if you're reading this, PLEASE expand more on if you've tried talking to your mom or not.

There are two ways that amber can be seen in a "sympathetic" light;

1) her mother is avoiding her and refusing to respond to attempts at contact

2) amber, being hurt and broken, is too scared and doesnt feel ready to confront her mom or her sad past

Another question. What about her dad? In the thread I attached before, there was a picture of her and her dad(?) And her dad talking to her mother about divorce relatively amicably via FB. so that makes me wonder about about daddy.

Reading all the insight you girls have, my hunch is that she hasnt reached out. And her mother hasnt reached out because aunt tammy warned her that it would be more harm than good.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
I swear she is intentionally choosing her thumbnails to piss people off. Only Amber would be this dumb to shove food down her guillite and still claim that it’s making her lose weight while crying her eyes out about shit she will never come clean to us about because she doesn’t feel like talking about it.

Bugge
This bitch crying over her parents yet again... Gorl, you are damn near 30. Stop shoveling 10,000 calories down your gullet. Zero fucks that you had the shitty childhood. A lot of people do and don't turn into whiny, manipulative, land whales. Grow the fuck up.
The biggest problem is that when she cries about her past, we will not believe her sob stories because she has either lied about it or changed it so many times that to me those tears are just crocodile tears.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
I was trying to do the word counts for this, fam, I was. But goddamn, the lip smacking and foodgasm noises are off the fucking charts and I had to stop.

One observation: she's drinking from that wine glass and says we're being "fancy". In the next breath, she's saying she's bummed out as she can't find her straw. Because nothing screams "fancy" like drinking from a wine glass through a straw.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, about that glass wine, was anyone bothered by the amount of ice cubes ? I mean fast food restaurants put that amount of ice in sodas (so you pay for the ice more than the soda), but you don't need to do that with your water.
Also, the tiny tiny tiny sips ! Yeah gurl, that shit must be so cold that her rotten teeth are only feeling pain.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Amber’s aunt Tammy, the one who came to KF and answered a lot of questions about Amber, encouraged her sister (Sis-Er as they refer to one another) to stay away from Amber because Amber is so toxic.

I can only imagine the conversations between Amber and Kristine are Amber asking, “Mom, why did you do drugs? Mom, why didnt you fight to keep me and my brothers?” Just Amber laying it on thick and making Kristine feel guilty. And the last thing a recovering addict (especially early in recovery) needs is to be made to feel guilty over the sins of the past.

Yes obviously Kristine Reid made a shit ton of mistakes in her life but if she can come from being a homeless addict and with a history of incarceration and likely survival prostitution and then survive cancer without relapsing I do agree that Mama Reid can teach Amber a lot. But Amber has to be ready to learn.

And of course Amber knows what works for her and she wants closure from a shitty childhood and boo hoo she was just a little girl, why me, laying in a bed of flowers with the years long pity party for one.

So it’s likely Ambers mom is staying away from Amber for her own sanity. Of course we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but that’s the likeliest situation I can imagine.

What kills me about Amberlynn and this 'woe is me' attitude about her childhood and drug addict parents is that (little bit of PL) I've been in the exact same situation. But guess what? I don't blame my shitty decisions on my parents - biological or foster - because I'm a FUCKING ADULT. And by the way, I've heard some horror stories from other foster kids about their foster parents and her experience sounds like a cake walk. Like girl. Go see a therapist. Grow the fuck up. I get it. You were in a bad situation. You may have a lot of hurt behind it. I can acknowledge and respect your pain. But guess what? There are a lot of folks who had bad lives and function, bitch. You're supposed to be making $10k a month on some bullshit and expect us to feel BAD for you because of some shit that happened a decade ago??? Fuck off.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
What kills me about Amberlynn and this 'woe is me' attitude about her childhood and drug addict parents is that (little bit of PL) I've been in the exact same situation. But guess what? I don't blame my shitty decisions on my parents - biological or foster - because I'm a FUCKING ADULT. And by the way, I've heard some horror stories from other foster kids about their foster parents and her experience sounds like a cake walk. Like girl. Go see a therapist. Grow the fuck up. I get it. You were in a bad situation. You may have a lot of hurt behind it. I can acknowledge and respect your pain. But guess what? There are a lot of folks who had bad lives and function, bitch. You're supposed to be making $10k a month on some bullshit and expect us to feel BAD for you because of some shit that happened a decade ago??? Fuck off.
I don't discount that she had a shitty childhood, however, there are plenty of people in the world that had it just as rough, if not worse, and they're making it work. If she wanted to get answers from her mother she could have put those writeeeeen skills to work and written to her when she was in prison. Write all the feelings out, get all the emotion out. She CHOSE not to do that. I don't buy for a second that she gives half a shit about her mother which is totally her prerogative, but the fact that she uses her mom as a manipulation lever is gross and it's really fucking old now.

I wonder exactly what her true emotional depth is. I'm betting it's pretty fucking shallow. She just approximates emotions mirroring those around her like a sociopath. Simply put, when she pulls out the crocodile tears, my eyes involuntarily roll back in my head. The only time I think I've ever seen her show actual emotion was in that Destiny breakup video and the only reason it was there was because she had her narc ego exploded after Dusty dumped her fat ass.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I don't discount that she had a shitty childhood, however, there are plenty of people in the world that had it just as rough, if not worse, and they're making it work. If she wanted to get answers from her mother she could have put those writeeeeen skills to work and written to her when she was in prison. Write all the feelings out, get all the emotion out. She CHOSE not to do that. I don't buy for a second that she gives half a shit about her mother which is totally her prerogative, but the fact that she uses her mom as a manipulation lever is gross and it's really fucking old now.

I wonder exactly what her true emotional depth is. I'm betting it's pretty fucking shallow. She just approximates emotions mirroring those around her like a sociopath. Simply put, when she pulls out the crocodile tears, my eyes involuntarily roll back in my head. The only time I think I've ever seen her show actual emotion was in that Destiny breakup video and the only reason it was there was because she had her narc ego exploded after Dusty dumped her fat ass.
Or better yet, if she's that torn up about it and can't get the answers she wants, DROP IT. I know that some people can't let things go but if she's that bothered, she needs to just let it go and live her life. But, no. She just has to ALWAYS be the damsel in distress in her narrative. Pretty princess Amberlynn has to always have things happening to her. Key phrase: things happen TO her. She's never responsible for anything shitty that goes on in her life and she's not a child anymore. She can control some aspects of her life and she chooses not to.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Definitely a narc. Definitely a sociopath. She ticks most of the boxes. Although I guess "sociopath" was too fucking hard for people to hear, and it's now enveloped into one of the *PD items - antisocial personality disorder. Combine that with NPD, and damn, there's a toxic sludge for you.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I hope we get an mlm working-from-home boss babe era. Luckily for her, younique and scentsy don't care if she's not qualified to actually be a saleswoman.
I actually think she is too lazy to do even that. Selling, managing an inventory, and dealing with customers would be far too taxing for Amberlynn. The effort she puts into her youtube content is minimal and she whines about it constantly.

Tags
None