*emotional/crying* MUKBANG | CREAMY CASHEW COCONUT | EAT WITH ME 02/08/2020 - that thumbnail though

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Amber has always wanted to see New York or LA, I think she would make a great art instillation. A glass cage with a mattress full of blankets, pillows and our beloved heffalump. There would be a cat door installed where entertained patrons can pass her some food from a chinese food vending machine attached.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Amber has always wanted to see New York or LA, I think she would make a great art instillation. A glass cage with a mattress full of blankets, pillows and our beloved heffalump. There would be a cat door installed where entertained patrons can pass her some food from a chinese food vending machine attached.
I know she's originally from California but as a California native, I'm gonna speak for all of us and give a hard pass to an Amberlynn visit. I'm not even from Southern California and I don't want that gorl near me.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Those thick rind oranges ( looks like navel oranges on that plate to me) are the easiest to peel. Even using some special tool to peel those would be lazy af and she can't be arsed to even do that.
She also can't be bothered to peel the potatoes she cooks. But I think she's just too dumb for it since she complained about not being able to peel a kiwi either.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I know the exact city was mentioned somewhere in this subforum. I think the name started with a P?

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
The freight charge for her would take the first week's profits.

Tags
None