• ”bottom line is these scumbags hate poor trans women and need to all fucking die”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Culture 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett attacked in possible hate crimeRoping your own neck is now considered a possible hate crime

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Chewy Suarez, Jan 29, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett attacked in possible hate crime
    By Sandra Gonzalez, CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Chewy Suarez, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Chewy Suarez

Chewy Suarez i don’t bite, i promise uwu

kiwifarms.net
  2. Okay, so two racist crackers were walking around the "Trump country" of downtown Chicago at 2AM in arctic temperatures carrying a noose and bleach and wearing ski masks, and they happened to recognize an actor who plays an HIV-infected black gay character on an African American musical television drama(racist rednecks would surely watch such a show), and they called him out by name (racist rednecks would surely know a "Literally who?" gay black actor by name) put a noose around his neck, splashed bleach on him(to viciously ruin his wardrobe), and then gave him a tussling so severe that he managed to get himself to a hospital upright and walking.

That all makes perfect sense.

I'm sure all the details will be corroborated when absolutely no other witness to this national tragedy comes forward.

And the incident supposedly took place on the 300 block of Water Street. That's like four blocks from Navy Pier- smack dab in the heart of tourist country. Basically one of the safest streets, on the safest block, in the entire city. Exactly where two masked, noose-carrying racists peckerwoods would go to stalk their prey.

Capture.jpg

It's like saying you got attacked by the KKK on Mainstreet USA in Disneyworld.

It could only be more ridiculous if he said it happened in the lobby of the Trump Tower.

Attached Files:

• Winner  x 70
    • Informative  x 12
    • Like  x 5
    •  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    #2 Malodorous Merkin, Jan 29, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  3. C0471A19-C712-4F41-A8AA-755C92CED604.gif

• Agree Agree x 42
    • Feels Feels x 1
    potatoe

potatoe Meets expectations

kiwifarms.net
  4. Faker than that chick who carved a B into her a face and tried to blame Obama supporters.

• Agree  x 25
    • Winner  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  5. I’m guessing this is either a publicity stunt or the perps are some type of Mexican.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    thismanlies

thismanlies The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Sounds more like someone forgot their safe word @ Chicago Rose (a bondage sex club and our very own Fire's favorite place).

• Informative  x 7
    •  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. And then everyone clapped!

• Agree  x 22
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. ngl, if this was a publicity stunt (not gonna choose whether it was or wasn’t) than it was a pretty dumb one

• Agree Agree x 7
    Chewy Suarez

Chewy Suarez i don’t bite, i promise uwu

kiwifarms.net
  9. My guess... he got lippy with two crazy street trannies(redundant- of course they're crazy, they're street trannies) they slapped the shit out of him, doused him in Boone's Farm, and stole his cellphone.

He doesn't want to be the chump who got rolled by street trannies, and so he made up a story that makes him a victim-hero of Orange Man's badness.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. >poured an "unknown chemical" on him
    >no mention at all of any chemical burns or actual damage

yeah, i'm calling bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 29
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  11. A Chicago Police spokesperson is already denying TMZ's claim that the attackers shouted "This is MAGA country!"

• Informative Informative x 19
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    sasazuka

sasazuka Standing in the school hallway.

kiwifarms.net
  12. The media is going all out running the already denied by police version. They have learned nothing from Covington.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Arachnomatricide

Arachnomatricide This dinner is spiraling out of control.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I dunno, I was thinking islamic acid attack at first. Attacking a black gay dude and pouring a chemical on him?

But yeah, after seeing more detail, the curious lack of description of any injuries....

Whatcha doin there, rabbi?

• Agree Agree x 15
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Let me check and see if the leftist media learned anything from the Covington kids incident.

*googles*

NOPE!

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. tl;dr an unknown overly dramatic actor sick of others hogging spotlight with their #metoo drama, wants in on it too.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  16. That's a bingo.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I didn't believe this as soon as I didn't recognise the guy's name or the show he's on. If anyone was going to be targeted for a political beatdown, why would it be a lesser known actor nobody gives a shit about who conveniently only gets roughed up enough to walk away from what would've had to be a premeditated ambush?

Also, how the fuck do you find and jump a specific person at 2 AM in a city of 2.7 million unless you know them personally?

• Agree Agree x 19
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #17 RJ MacReady, Jan 29, 2019
    RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady cheating bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. The most telling thing about this fake shit is how much this guy overestimated his fame because he's surrounded by (literal) cockriders all day every day. I've never met a single white person who revealed an ounce of awareness about Empire. I'm only reminded that it exists when it shows up on Hulu's ad rotation. It's clearly a black show that caters to a black audience, and he doesn't even appear to be a main character. He's a non-entity outside of Empire's tiny core audience.

• Agree Agree x 21
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah this never happened. It's heartwarming in a way -- the demand for such cartoonishly evil racist attacks like this outweighs the actual supply which is likely near statistical zero. The latter would normally be cause for celebration but fuck trying to apply normal to [current year]

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. but much more expensive than The Manhole.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow Rapping genie with attitude

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.