• "I have doxxed people though, including an autistic 8-year-old who really fucking deserved it."

Encounters With SJWs/Tumblristas Offline or In Unusual Communities

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Jaimas, Feb 24, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. It sounds like a medical condition where your penis starts slowly drifting away from the center of your crotch.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Or a fancy term for an erection that some tweed clad elderly professor uses to refer to his own penis.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Lorento

Lorento Quoth the Friendzoned, "Fucking Whore!"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. In my class there's a girl, 90% of the time she's okay, an SJW but certainly not as crazy as I've seen before. But she tends to make every argument about the patriarchy, and if we're researching studios to apply to after uni and sees it was founded by a white person, she'll roll her eyes and complain loudly. Case in point, we found a studio in Dublin founded by three friends, predictably white men given the demographic of Dublin (90% white). Cue the "urgh, MORE white men" rant. Wonder how long she would hold to that discrimination if no other studio would hire her?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The irony of it being sexist and racist to dismiss someone as a future employer for no other reason than being a white male is obviously lost... and that is why modern feminism makes me see red.

• Agree Agree x 10
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz RAWKET LAWNCHAIR!

kiwifarms.net
  5. One of my friends works in the HR department of my current employer and once a week we go to the pub to shoot the shit and complain about the things that bothered us that week. I'm sitting there and he walks in shoves a piece of paper at me and says "hey Ruin get a load of this shit." Apparently last month our resident danger hair filed over 300 separate sexual harassment complaints against co workers.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Ruin

Ruin What's that other Barry? OP is a cuck?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Wow, she's like a female version of Vordrak.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Lorento

Lorento Quoth the Friendzoned, "Fucking Whore!"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Must be a total treasure to work with.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Buster

Buster The pleasure's all yours

kiwifarms.net
  8. Once they've alienated everyone, so that nobody ever makes small talk with them, or sits next to them at lunch, then they'll start the "hostile workplace" complaints.

• Agree Agree x 12
    TowinKarz

kiwifarms.net
  9. I only had her in my department for three weeks before she transferred but here's a list of things she told me she seriously believes.

~ Cops in America are ordered by their superiors to execute a certain quota of black people per month.
    ~ Military bases are secret concentration camps for LGBT people
    ~ Big oil and the Republican party are trying to suppress wind/solar power
    ~ The massive amount of horrific human rights abuses and genocide in the middle east are just "western lies" and propaganda.

And yes before anyone asks she's a fat blob with blue hair who identifies as "genderqueer."

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ruin

Ruin What's that other Barry? OP is a cuck?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. This reminds me, I had a customer try to argue with me about feminism a couple of days ago. I just remained professional and courteous, but she kept talking about how 'men get paid more' and how 'women should get paid to raise children because it's basically the same as work.'
    I wasn't sad to see her get out of my store.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Buster

Buster The pleasure's all yours

kiwifarms.net
  11. You seem to have left out a cherry or two on that tree when you were picking them:

Sex of Perpetrator of Violence
    among Male Victims

Among men who experienced
    rape, physical violence, and/or
    stalking by an intimate partner,
    approximately 90.7% of gay men
    reported only male perpetrators,
    78.5% of bisexual men identified
    only females as their perpetrators,
    and 99.5% of heterosexual men
    reported only female perpetrators
    (data not shown). Statistical testing
    to compare sex of perpetrator
    across all sexual orientations was
    not conducted.

The study concluded that 99.5% of an estimated 14,468,000 hetero male victims of "severe physical violence" (i.e. worse than a slap or shove) were victimized by women. I have no idea why sapir there was quoting the female-on-female stats to refute the 'but only men abuse' narrative when the female-on-male stats are far more relevant, but it's disingenuous to point at them and be all "oh tee hee but those lesbians were attacked by men take that MRAs!" while ignoring the numbers two pages down in the same report showing millions of women engaged in violence towards their partners.

Additionally, I have a friend who volunteers for the local domestic abuse charity, and she's told me that they have just about as many male 'clients' as female, but they have no shelter for men; men get sent to an out of state mens' shelter or put up in a hotel room. Ditto for women with boys 12 or older; if you have a son with you you're apparently too triggering to be permitted into the shelter. The lack of resources for men in a violent relationship is a huge problem right this minute, calling attention to that is not the same as trying to get support removed for women in a violent relationship.

This is the part about SJWs that actively irks me: the bending-backwards to ignore victims of serious issues if they have a penis. If someone wants to highlight the problem of violence against trans people, women, or whatever, that's great. But to do so and to simultaneously deny the problem of violence against men makes someone shitty in my book.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Wait what? They won't even allow a CHILD to get help from a shelter with his mom if they're a boy? I knew shelters were extremely biased against men but damn. What goes through these people's minds that they can justify that based on the child's genitals?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    SeaKitty

SeaKitty what the fuck am I reading
    True & Honest Fan Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  13. "rape reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

vertexwindi

vertexwindi Got King Kong in the trunk

kiwifarms.net
  14. ''Yes dear, you are indeed an abused woman. But....the underage offspring you brought with you happens to be a MALE (HSSSSSSS!) We cannot allow a dangerous PENIS carrying predator in a safe space, so I'm afraid we can't help you, we fight for equality you see. You understand right?''

• Feels Feels x 9
    Captain_Asshole

Captain_Asshole οι ηλίθιοι είναι αήττητοι

kiwifarms.net
  15. That's the most concise explanation of why every single modern militant social movement is failing.... they don't want to help victims as much as they want to bully society into creating the kind of victim they prefer..... it's sick.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 4
    TowinKarz

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

Care to provide examples of what sort of stuff she came up with? I've got £10 that says it's "looking at me in a funny way" calibre stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Look nothing, she has 300 documented cases of mental undressing.....

• Winner Winner x 3
    TowinKarz

kiwifarms.net
  18. Has she never engaged the fucking 286 she keeps in her head and uses as a brain?

If she had, and if every cop in all America had to shoot, say, 10 black people per month, how come there is still any black population at all? 765,000 police officers means the black population of America would drop by nigh on eight million a month, which means ninety six million a year, so how come there are still black people in the States?

I bet she's a 9/11 truther as well.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. :powerlevel: I attend a religious based private university and the day after Donald Trump was announced President there was a huge ass rally organized by the lgbtq community on campus. I attended for the lulz and can confirm that it was like watching a flock of angry, autistic snowflake parakeets screeching at an even larger crowd of Trump supporters about "white male privilege" and how Hillary won popular vote. It was kind of of surreal in seeing that these people actually exist and that they bothered attending a conservative leaning university to garner oppression points, but nevertheless, it was quite hilarious when the president of the LGBTQ organization (of course an overweight tardgender with psycho hair) was confronted by the Presidents of the Republican and Democratic Student Clubs and was asked to stop because she was causing "unnecessary tension".:powerlevel:

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Cake Farts

Cake Farts Closet deviant

kiwifarms.net
  20. Reminds me of the Satanic Ritual Abuse moral panic in the 80s. Thousands of dead babies were sacrificed to Satan every year. There was no evidence of these events, not could anyone put a name to one of the thousands of babies that were killed every year. The few testimonies that were given in court were by minors who had endured a battery of psychological abuse that would make Stalin smile to convince them that they too part in Satanic blood rituals. And of course, anyone who questions this or pointed out the flaws was one of them, and therefore fair game for a public shaming.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.