Encyclopedia Dramatica - Capitulation: The Thread

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
Encyclopedia Dramatica containment thread

Well they know already that doesn't work. There are Lumen database records of their failures.

And these URLs are already out of date. So what's he going to do? File more complaints? Forever? Is this going to be his entire life from here on out, filing search engine litigation to hide pictures like these?

View attachment 130272

He's going to keep it up. Forever. For years. Constantly exasperating his own problems. This thread had 4 fucking replies to it in January and now it has 132 pages. There are extensive records of him encouraging or directly committing what can only be described as criminal harassment -- over a lost cause.

And shucks, if he just asked nicely, if he just said "please", I'd probably delete the fucking thread.
I dont know why people are positively rating this post

For those of you that can't tell, this post was intended as a message to Sam. Josh is sick of all of this and wants to stop it. However he can't just delete the thread or else it will send the wrong message to everyone else listed on this site. He needs Sam to try to negotiate with him.

Sam if you are reading this feel free to email myself and Josh, i know some legal sounding words, i will be your Mckenzie Friend and i will mediate between you two

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I dont know why people are positively rating this post

For those of you that can't tell, this post was intended as a message to Sam. Josh is sick of all of this and wants to stop it. However he can't just delete the thread or else it will send the wrong message to everyone else listed on this site. He needs Sam to try to negotiate with him.

Sam if you are reading this feel free to email myself and Josh, i know some legal sounding words, i will be your Mckenzie Friend and i will mediate between you two
He made fun of ED too much for 'capitulating' to back down now lmao.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Don't get it twisted; it's not a plea that I'm copping.

I meant that retroactively: if he had, then there wouldn't be an issue.
There's nothing to negotiate and I've told him never to contact me again.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Lol i dont care. You already know the actual reason why it was taken down. Plus wikis are for autists
Even with that reason it still happened. Anyone else could do the same now that it's a possibility. The entire website is compromised. It's like having an exploit in the software which lets people delete any article.

• Agree
  • Feels
Reactions: FuckYou and Cthulu
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino