Encyclopedia Dramatica - Capitulation: The Thread

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TinaP

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to resolve those viewpoints? I suppose in fairness the people illegally trying to enter the US may possibly not have bombed someone before.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to resolve those viewpoints? I suppose in fairness the people illegally trying to enter the US may possibly not have bombed someone before.
well one of the mods is living in the US illegally.

there's like a clique of 6 or so people that all screech about racism. I've seen posters tolerate another poster until one of the people from the clique talks shit on them, then every post of theirs gets spammed with negative ratings

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mobile site is back up, can't access the desktop version at the moment but oh well.

I've got to say though, so many things have happened in the month and a half ED's been down, I think its going to be painful for them to catch up on everything.
They don't seem to have used the time since to do anything worthwhile.

Zoe Quinn's page doesn't even mention that little suicide thing.

The dude who failsued Zaiger to get his article taken down still doesn't have that article back up.

Almost all of the recent changes on ED have been the work of one dude. There's no depth to their bench.

No one has slapped @oddish lately, and he needs it.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
I never really browsed ED back in the day, so I did so overnight, and god damn man it’s old as shit, some articles haven’t been updated in years. I did laugh a couple times though, but I’m offended by how the article on Michigan is marginalized by Detroit I’m so offended you guys.

Freya

kiwifarms.net
I never really browsed ED back in the day, so I did so overnight, and god damn man it’s old as shit, some articles haven’t been updated in years. I did laugh a couple times though, but I’m offended by how the article on Michigan is marginalized by Detroit I’m so offended you guys.
Why do people keep criticizing ED for this? Do you not understand the point of ED is to archive internet history? if anything, the older articles are the more funny ones.

They don't seem to have used the time since to do anything worthwhile.

Zoe Quinn's page doesn't even mention that little suicide thing.

The dude who failsued Zaiger to get his article taken down still doesn't have that article back up.

Almost all of the recent changes on ED have been the work of one dude. There's no depth to their bench.
add it in yourself if you don't like it. we're not KYM and don't have staff specifically to update everything constantly. ED is collaborative.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
add it in yourself if you don't like it. we're not KYM and don't have staff specifically to update everything constantly. ED is collaborative.
You idiots specifically took down the article by the guy who cucked you. Put it back up, or admit what a pack of cowards you are.

The Zoe thing? Thanks, that's been covered just fine here. If you can't be bothered, that's on you.

Freya

kiwifarms.net
You idiots specifically took down the article by the guy who cucked you. Put it back up, or admit what a pack of cowards you are.
It's down because nobody cared enough to restore it or the numerous other articles that have been lost since the crash.
The Zoe thing? Thanks, that's been covered just fine here. If you can't be bothered, that's on you.
who is "you"? I don't think you understand what a wiki is.

• Dumb
Reactions: AprilRains

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's down because nobody cared enough to restore it or the numerous other articles that have been lost since the crash.
Hey, if you want to back down in front of a SLAPP-happy idiot, feel free. I thought you might have some pride, but if you don't, it's no issue for me.

who is "you"? I don't think you understand what a wiki is.
I don't think you understand what a "community" is. You ain't Tom Sawyer, bitch, and I ain't painting your stupid fence just because you dangled a paintbrush.

• Autistic
Reactions: Large

Freya

kiwifarms.net
Hey, if you want to back down in front of a SLAPP-happy idiot, feel free. I thought you might have some pride, but if you don't, it's no issue for me.

I don't think you understand what a "community" is. You ain't Tom Sawyer, bitch, and I ain't painting your stupid fence just because you dangled a paintbrush.
You just ignored everything I said explaining things. I'm certain now that you're just an idiot that doesn't have any idea what you're talking about.

• Dumb

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You just ignored everything I said explaining things. I'm certain now that you're just an idiot that doesn't have any idea what you're talking about.
No, dipshit, I addressed it directly.

Look, if I put up a blank wiki somewhere and claim it's for collecting the world's best soup recipes or something, it's still a blank wiki. When people inevitably remark that there aren't any good recipes on it, it's stupid to blame them for not doing all the work for me.

Your wiki isn't blank, of course. It's actually a bit worse than that. It's full of unfunny garbage and evidence of past cuckery, and doesn't present a promising platform for internet lulz any more. To continue with the soup recipe analogy, a large percentage of your pages contain recipes for absolute crap. Adding a couple of legit soup recipes is a waste.

Do you follow now, or do you need crayon drawings or something?

If you want to revive a community of people who will contribute good stuff, you need to do a lot more than lie back and wait for them to arrive. You built it, but they ain't coming.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net

Look, if I put up a blank wiki somewhere and claim it's for collecting the world's best soup recipes or something, it's still a blank wiki. When people inevitably remark that there aren't any good recipes on it, it's stupid to blame them for not doing all the work for me.

Your wiki isn't blank, of course. It's actually a bit worse than that. It's full of unfunny garbage and evidence of past cuckery, and doesn't present a promising platform for internet lulz any more. To continue with the soup recipe analogy, a large percentage of your pages contain recipes for absolute crap. Adding a couple of legit soup recipes is a waste.

If you want to revive a community of people who will contribute good stuff, you need to do a lot more than lie back and wait for them to arrive. You built it, but they ain't coming.
I mean I thought some of it was funny.

Freya

kiwifarms.net

There's nothing stopping your or anyone else viewing this thread from making an account and editing.

• Dumb

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing stopping your or anyone else viewing this thread from making an account and editing.
"You just ignored everything I said explaining things. I'm certain now that you're just an idiot that doesn't have any idea what you're talking about."

Except when I say it here, it's actually true.

Freya

kiwifarms.net
"You just ignored everything I said explaining things. I'm certain now that you're just an idiot that doesn't have any idea what you're talking about."

Except when I say it here, it's actually true.
No. You just sound particularly butthurt for some reason. What's your ED article?

• Dumb

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. You just sound particularly butthurt for some reason. What's your ED article?
There isn't one on me. I did write a few back in the day. Now? I hang out here. Better crowd, funnier stuff.

Good luck, but with your current attitude, I don't see you winning anyone back.

Tags
None