Encyclopedia Dramatica's Boudica chimps over Lolcow Wiki rejecting his article -

• The LolcowWiki author never attempts to be funny or provide running commentary, because the author knows that when it comes to lolcows, nothing they could come up with would be funnier than the objective facts of what happened. This is the most important part. Write like a historian, not a stand-up comedian. Jokes in wiki format always feel really forced and unfunny, and generally erode the quality of the article by shifting it's focus in the wrong direction.
Yet Encyclopedia Dramatica manages to be infinitely funnier than your wiki.

Null

Ooperator

Jaimas

HUP HUP HUP HUP
True & Honest Fan
This fucking weirdo joined the forum specifically to write an article on some white nationalist I've never heard of. When I said that he didn't appear to be a lolcow and I didn't want an article on him on the wiki, their reaction is to chimp out in this thread.

Another quality contributor from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Archive of the conversation:
http://i.imgur.com/fgWGC2t.jpg
o shit. Someone wanted to write an article about a lulcow.
What a weirdo!
It's almost like you are running a wiki or something.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
What a weirdo!
salt-preachersinstituteDOTcom.jpg

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
Anyone can make a thread. You type words and click "Post".
The fact you used the phrase "proper thread" indicates you take this place too seriously.
We have standards here. If you don't want to try and meet them then this place isn't for you.

tomgirl4life

I'm my own free bee
What a weirdo!

More like "lullcow" amirite lulz omgwtfbbq!!!!1ONE!!!. Who is this dude again? Why is he funny? Why are you trying to create an article on the KF wiki when no one knows who the fuck he is and there's not even enough information for a thread?

Since you're from ED, I'll speak in terms you'd understand, "lurk moar, faggot"

Null

Ooperator
Your standards involve sucking the lulz out of mocking lulcows.
The funny from a lolcow comes from what they do, not what little kids think about what they do. If you want to write a subjective dossier on some cunt no one cares about, do it on ED.

Also, I really don't need 20 people white knighting me. This dude's throwing a fit over having his article being rejected and that's my business.

The funny from a lolcow comes from what they do, not what little kids think about what they do. If you want to write a subjective dossier on some cunt no one cares about, do it on ED.

Also, I really don't need 20 people white knighting me. This dude's throwing a fit over having his article being rejected and that's my business.
Someone saying something you disagree with is not a fit. You clearly don't understand lulz.
It is not hard to see why cowwiki is not successful and gets no readers.