End of 2020 catch-all ALR discussion -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the end of the year (and what a year it's been!), and, if history is to repeat itself, we've probably got a week or so before Amber will get around to uploading a new video. I know we all will still want to talk about Amber during that time, and it's very likely the discussion will go down paths that don't belong in any of the usual threads. To try and get ahead of that, I'm making this thread.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the events of this past year and speculate about what 2021 may bring for our gorl.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Next year will be exactly the same as this year. Smug, arrogant, bullshit. Getting fatter, lying about everything, hating her viewers.....UNTIL, some happy accident or illness knocks her grotesque legs out from under her. And she won't get up again. Nothing ever really changes in the Amberverse, 'til it does.

PS- tomorrow is FatAl's birfday. How many cakes do you think she'll have?

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
On IG, she said her and Becky were getting married and no one seems to care. She kept implying their cheap junk gifts were going to get better but didn’t show us. I think we’ll get some garbage video where she shows off the junk they got each other, culminating in a ring but she’ll wear it on a necklace for some bullshit reason but we know it’s because nothing fits her fat grubby fingers.

Or not.

hateful entity

Screechy little weasel
kiwifarms.net
Gorl gonna be livin' that
dSt5.gif

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I hope she will make another “127 reasons to lose weight”, along with a whole list of new year resolutions.

I hope so, too. It will really start 2021 off right (because we all know she won't upload it until the 1st).

This way we will know of everything she will not be capable to do in 2021.

Surely you jest, good sir. We know the answer is in your statement already: everything.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 2021 she will continue to know what works for her. What works for her will continue to be sitting on her ass, gaining weight and being a cunt.

She'll claim that she won't marry Becky until she loses enough weight/is "hulthy enuff" to walk down the aisle rather than riding a scooty puff so no worries about her putting a ring on the Thumb.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
In 2021 she will continue to know what works for her. What works for her will continue to be sitting on her ass, gaining weight and being a cunt.

She'll claim that she won't marry Becky until she loses enough weight/is "hulthy enuff" to walk down the aisle rather than riding a scooty puff so no worries about her putting a ring on the Thumb.
Oh Necky, she'll never make an honest woman of you. On the plus side, you won't be wiping up shit and fetching orange chicken for the rest of your life one she lets herself go again.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
2021 predictions-
-Cellulitis 2-3 more times
-Reach 600+lbs. Huge potential to be bigger than 2019
-Mobility the same as 2019 era possibly worse
-stops and starts meds every 3 months for no reason
-cries to us constantly how she doesn't know if she still has cancer because she can't fit in machine
-cant move from bed or couch so does hauls for filler content

Status
Not open for further replies.