End of 2020 catch-all ALR discussion -

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
AL reads here and im sure she will mention this thread under the guise that "haydurs dm'd her" these 2021 assumptions but my thoughts are prove us wrong amber. See a therapist weekly and keep in constant contact with the wls that you went to before the jenny craig era. If this bitch starts off 2021 with trolling with WW she is done for.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Boy, you are all so pessimistic. :\

2021 will be the year of the Hambeast.

1. She’ll lose so much weight and go down to a svelte 250lbs.
2. She’ll go see and stick with a therapist.
3. She’ll eat only healthy and wholesome meals while cutting her portions.
4. She’ll treat Necky like a human instead of her personal butler.
5. She’ll be more vigilant with Twinkie like keeping her nails trim and losing weight.
6. 2 million steps coming right up!
7. She’ll stop making excuses and blaming the haydurs cause they were right all along.

This just the beginning for our gorl. 2021 is when the change will finally happen. I can feel it. :tomgirl:

Staaaaaahp. You're gonna make Null implement mandatory drug testing, because you're a little low, my dude.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Anyone ever hear the saga of Shay? That's Amber in 2021.

Can you imagine being ALRs neighbors in her "luxury" apartment building? There's no way she and Thumb can keep their stink from wafting down the hall once she's in full-on shitting the bed six times a day mode. They probably already let the animals shit all over the floor.

Taco Bell Chihuahua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am optimistic our dear Twinkie Store will survive 2021. While Amber doesn’t do Twinks health any favors, dogs can be surprisingly resilient. Long live the queen.
As for Amber, we are quickly approaching crisis. She hasn’t improved any aspect of her life, and she’s getting older. Her body has less grace with every passing year, and I predict cancer saga was just the beginning of a nasty snowball of health issues.
I predict with every health scare she will cry, then do nothing. Hauls and fast food inbound, once Covid restrictions finally lift and things settle down. Vague muh health and doctor receipts. Nothing will change, but I think the consequences of her lifestyle will become ever more apparent. Will she be honest about it? Who knows. But I do believe it will show.

Sparkle Friendo

If Kai's tears could talk
kiwifarms.net
Resolution Eleven: Learn to love herself
Were we expecting her to follow through? Yes
Did she follow through? Yes. She thinks she is the prettiest, the funniest and the smartest in the room.
That sow may think she's hot shit, but she don't love herself. Narcs never do, its all a very thin facade.

Rate me autist because I'm about to PL a bit because people are wondering about Hambo's neighbours. I shared a bathroom with a deathfat once upon a time in college who couldn't fit in the shower. Deathfat got a muh mentalz situation type deal moment and just binged all day skipping classes for the whole semester. The smell eventually permeated my room. It was not pleasant. It haunts me to this day. Words cannot describe the state of the toilet. In the most summarized description: the seat was crusty, would be right after the first use after a fresh clean.
My thoughts go out to Eric, Ricky, and the whole first floor at the Henry.

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
2021 predictions-
-Cellulitis 2-3 more times
-Reach 600+lbs. Huge potential to be bigger than 2019
-Mobility the same as 2019 era possibly worse
-stops and starts meds every 3 months for no reason
-cries to us constantly how she doesn't know if she still has cancer because she can't fit in machine
-cant move from bed or couch so does hauls for filler content
Those are pretty close to my guesses too! Only things different:
-Cellulitis won't go away in her legs for extended period of time. Possible wound care required.
-Mobility - she will hide her declining mobility. Most vlogs will be filmed from the couch aka her bed.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy, you are all so pessimistic. :\

2021 will be the year of the Hambeast.

1. She’ll lose so much weight and go down to a svelte 250lbs.
2. She’ll go see and stick with a therapist.
3. She’ll eat only healthy and wholesome meals while cutting her portions.
4. She’ll treat Necky like a human instead of her personal butler.
5. She’ll be more vigilant with Twinkie like keeping her nails trim and losing weight.
6. 2 million steps coming right up!
7. She’ll stop making excuses and blaming the haydurs cause they were right all along.

This just the beginning for our gorl. 2021 is when the change will finally happen. I can feel it. :tomgirl:
Why isn't your screen name "Delusional,"

Asking fer a friend.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Nothing will happen because she has long given up. She’s gonna lie in bed all year long and watch Netflix. Her views dwindling, she’ll troll more and more, but fewer and fewer will care. Whether she’s gonna hit 600 or not doesn’t matter. She’s all but dead anyway.

The era of Amberlynn Reid is coming to an end. Hardly anyone talks about her anymore. I remember a couple of years ago she was everywhere. Now no one cares. She’s just not relevant anymore. There’s no reason to believe it will change in 2021.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why she isn't making a real Christmas video/live stream. It would the easiest money ever.
Maybe she'll go live for New Year's like Chantal did last year and cash in on all the dumb-asses ready to throw superchats at her. Hell, maybe that will be her strategy for 2021, just go live once a week.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she'll go live for New Year's like Chantal did last year and cash in on all the dumb-asses ready to throw superchats at her. Hell, maybe that will be her strategy for 2021, just go live once a week.
Hambo can't handle the fire live without her cunteness flare up, she tried several times on youtube for the super chats, and even getting quite a lot of them she couldn't handle, a few minutes on TikTok and she couldn't handle either.
Hambo is burning her savings and thinking it will last forever, she wasted a lot of money this year, and made very little compared to 2019, she took several months of holidays, even if she has a good savings account why not make more?
She could buy a trailler for all necky's parents that she love so much, maybe one for Dustyn.... she can't even afford one for herself apparently (even claiming the opposite).
Her laziness will be her demise... let's wait and see.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I don't get why she isn't making a real Christmas video/live stream. It would the easiest money ever.
I wonder if her health problems are catching up with her. She has gained a lot of weight lately, and she did not take care of her sleep apnea, her legs are a mess, and she is facing diabetes, and high blood pressure. In her vlogmas, it is clear that she has very little mobility left even if she wanted to show us that she could clean a countertop. She was sitting in most of her vlogs, likely where she sleeps. Doing a live stream might show how terrible her breathing is.

Status
Not open for further replies.