MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
What does a space jew even look like?
quark-ferengi-deep-space-nine-ds9.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommie, it's 2021 in many parts of the world (including yours).

Why haven't the space jews killed me yet?
such is the groceries. i was misled as to their timetable. i was not misled about what will be happening when they do get around to making an appearance. aggression is not going to be acceptable behavior much longer. a read of clarke's "childhood's end" and a watch of the day the earth stood still for some ideas about what to expect. the where and when are things people can't know in advance.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
such is the groceries. i was misled as to their timetable. i was not misled about what will be happening when they do get around to making an appearance.
Tommie. I'm totally kidding.

I'm the Space Jew.

Your vagina arrives on the 7th of January. Please be available to sign for shipment. After three attempts, we have to return to sender.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
such is the groceries. i was misled as to their timetable. i was not misled about what will be happening when they do get around to making an appearance. aggression is not going to be acceptable behavior much longer. a read of clarke's "childhood's end" and a watch of the day the earth stood still for some ideas about what to expect. the where and when are things people can't knowin advance.
So they don't exist, then?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Will you learn how stream properly in 2021 this year Tommy?
the audio issue is apparently due to incompetent hacking by the "Soyl Keylogger" or quite possibly it is performing as intended. in any case, it's a hit or miss thing and there is nothing that i can do about it.
Ah there it is, the excuse we all knew he would say when they didn't show up.

People have been calling this since he made the shit up.
however you like, mean, stupid, sucker. you were all trolled and i will continue to troll the lot of you easily into posting ridiculously stupid, irrationally angry comments at me, because you're all nothing more than hive minded gullible assholes; digitally dumbed down dorks with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and not even very funny. you need to stup up your game @MediocreMilt .

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
however you like, mean, stupid, sucker. you were all trolled and i will continue to troll the lot of you easily into posting ridiculously stupid, irrationally angry comments at me, because you're all nothing more than hive minded gullible assholes; digitally dumbed down dorks with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and not even very funny. you need to stup up your game @MediocreMilt .
Wow Tommie you’re too clever for us. I guess that’s why you’re such a success in life.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
such is the groceries. i was misled as to their timetable. i was not misled about what will be happening when they do get around to making an appearance. aggression is not going to be acceptable behavior much longer. a read of clarke's "childhood's end" and a watch of the day the earth stood still for some ideas about what to expect. the where and when are things people can't know in advance.
Tom you never fail to be a moron. back peddling the lunacy again? See tom there is no THEIR timetable. There not only is no timeline there is no they. Yes tom your space alien delusion is just that. A delusion.
the audio issue is apparently due to incompetent hacking by the "Soyl Keylogger" or quite possibly it is performing as intended. in any case, it's a hit or miss thing and there is nothing that i can do about it.

There you go tom going by what you were told as a reason.

And you did not troll anyone tom. That is you making another excuse. If you were a troll you would not get so ass nuked mad and go off screaming at clouds.

By the way tom the only delusion of intellect is you. Intellectuals do not go around blabbering out idiocy and then back peddle when caught. They simple do not iterate non checked claims. where as you do.

Now lets talk redeeming social worth....... You do not have any. You are an outcast even to the most lowly of sub human lifeforms. You do really have to knock off the idiotic gibberish.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Lmao enjoy your consumptive COPD wheezing you dying old freak.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Ah there it is, the excuse we all knew he would say when they didn't show up.

People have been calling this since he made the shit up.
The funny part is, they didn't even need to "call it". There's nothing to call since 90 percent of what comes out his mouth is BS.
you were all trolled and i will continue to troll the lot of you easily into posting ridiculously stupid, irrationally angry comments at me, because you're all nothing more than hive minded gullible assholes; digitally dumbed down dorks with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and not even very funny. you need to stup up your game @MediocreMilt .
That's not how trolling works.

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fuckoffretard.jpg