Ending A Difficult Decade With A Song -

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
i was not misled about what will be happening when they do get around to making an appearance. aggression is not going to be acceptable behavior much longer.
You know, for all the negativity you spew and past deeds I'm pretty sure your going to catch a death ray like the rest of us.

a read of clarke's "childhood's end"
I'm sure that last chapter with all the psychic kids sent a tingle up your leg.

watch of the day the earth stood still
Because good behavior under threat of total annihilation is such a peaceful message. You haven't by chance read Starship Troopers?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
keep pounding that keyboard, dave. i own you. every hateful word you eat your brain alive with. you are being manipulated into being a totally redundant fool, raging at me all day, every day, nothing you say about me being even remotely true. your father's lawyer is getting a collection of these with a bill and a cease and desist letter, along with the evidence of the really serious crimes being committed against me by the people manipulating you. i'm guessing he's going to write a check for what i'm asking rather than getting dragged into the RICO investigation coming at the hoffman associates pushing your buttons.

you all do realize that every mean, stupid remark you make at me when the troll is mine, is a win for me, right? . if you want to beat me at trolling , you need to suck up to me and trick me into believing something stupid, like you all are so gullible to be believing all the nonsense you believe about me.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
you all do realize that every mean, stupid remark you make at me when the troll is mine, is a win for me, right? . if you want to beat me at trolling , you need to suck up to me and trick me into believing something stupid, like you all are so gullible to be believing all the nonsense you believe about me.
LOL, the Hoffman group sends its best regards for 2021 and possesses the question: Where are your space jews, Tommy?
keep pounding that keyboard, dave. i own you. every hateful word you eat your brain alive with. you are being manipulated into being a totally redundant fool, raging at me all day, every day, nothing you say about me being even remotely true. your father's lawyer is getting a collection of these with a bill and a cease and desist letter, along with the evidence of the really serious crimes being committed against me by the people manipulating you. i'm guessing he's going to write a check for what i'm asking rather than getting dragged into the RICO investigation coming at the hoffman associates pushing your buttons.
LOL, at this point, you're nothing but the Internet's favorite joke. 2021 will be a glorious year for chimpouts and hopefully, mental health evaluations, which you need for lusting after children, animals, and cocks.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
the audio issue is apparently due to incompetent hacking by the "Soyl Keylogger" or quite possibly it is performing as intended. in any case, it's a hit or miss thing and there is nothing that i can do about it.
Except have even the first clue about the computer you spend half your life in front of? Strange that someone who claims to have "built, deployed and maintained" computer networks since "before Bill Gates got started" is such an incompetent when it comes to basic computer knowledge. Strange indeed, Tom. Almost like you were bullshitting about your level of technical expertise, or something...🤔

however you like, mean, stupid, sucker. you were all trolled and i will continue to troll the lot of you easily into posting ridiculously stupid, irrationally angry comments at me, because you're all nothing more than hive minded gullible assholes; digitally dumbed down dorks with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth and not even very funny. you need to stup up your game @MediocreMilt .
You posting ridiculous shit and us laughing at you for believing it is not "trolling", Tom. Not even close, my dog-diddling fellow farmer.

Tom, the only thing you're winning is the "most disgusting pedo in thread" title, every day, in every thread you're in. No one is gonna suck up to you, old man, not even a heavily medicated canine. Cope more, Meth-usalah.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg!😘

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
LOL, the Hoffman group sends its best regards for 2021 and possesses the question: Where are your space jews, Tommy?

LOL, at this point, you're nothing but the Internet's favorite joke. 2021 will be a glorious year for chimpouts and hopefully, mental health evaluations, which you need for lusting after children, animals, and cocks.
stay mean and stupid, puta. i own you, my bitch. you are not representative of the internet. this site is more of a joke than any of you piti ful jokes will ever make me to be with anybody but other mean , stupid , chickenshit anonymous angry adult autistic assholes like yoursel f, my bitch. rage at me some more like dave does.

stay mean and stupid, puta. i own you, my bitch. you are not representative of the internet. this site is more of a joke than any of you piti ful jokes will ever make me to be with anybody but other mean , stupid , chickenshit anonymous angry adult autistic assholes like yoursel f, my bitch. rage at me some more like dave does.
These rants are all the funnier when you remember they’re being typed by this person:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Contrary to popular belief, this forum isn’t actually about trolling. It’s more about observation for the purposes of merriment.

However, if we’re going to talk about people who get trolled, let’s look at this rage-filled outburst from you:
You sound pretty riled up for someone who thinks he’s beaten us.

To be honest, you provide plenty of entertainment without us doing a thing. Like how you keep complaining about being called a man, then start a thread here in which you call yourself a man:
08F198F2-9822-4552-A517-493DB9D19BE5.jpeg
(I was going to crop the quote at the top out, but it seemed appropriate to keep it)

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
Jesus, just how stupid do you have to be to threaten legal action AND attempt to blackmail someone in the same post.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
I really have to ask this. Why are you treating this subforum like a blog? Don't get me wrong, it's entertaining to read whatever tickles your mood or fancy on a whim but it's yet another thing that doesn't help a case for you not being mentally ill.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
i'm guessing he's going to write a check for what i'm asking rather than getting dragged into the RICO investigation coming at the hoffman associates pushing your buttons.
Lmao everyone knows you're completely weak and impotent Tom. Nobody is giving you shit. You're just a weak little goblin buried up to your neck in garbage in the cockroach infested hovel we see in your videos, probably merely days away from choking and gasping your last.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
if you want to beat me at trolling , you need to suck up to me and trick me into believing something stupid,
"troll me the way i want to be trolled!!!"

tom, no one here is trolling you. your forum is for laughing at the dumb shit you say and do. fuck off and never come back if you dont like it.