Ending A Difficult Decade With A Song -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
"troll me the way i want to be trolled!!!"
I bet he was cackling at his own cunning when he came up with that. Chuckling away as he typed out his genius scheme to get people to stop insulting him and start being nice to him.

Sorry, Tommie, you already believe stupid things, and you’re entertaining enough as it is. Tell us again how you own us and we’re angry adult autistic assholes. Why not post a granny-tier meme?

Last edited:

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
I bet he was cackling at his own cunning when he came up with that. Cackling away as he typed out his genius scheme to get people to stop insulting him and start being nice to him.

Sorry, Tommie, you already believe stupid things, and you’re entertaining enough as it is. Tell us again how you own us and we’re angry adult autistic assholes. Why not post a granny-tier meme?
no one can troll tom better than he trolls himself. he thinks were sitting here waiting for the Marlene gambit that hes pretending to beleve for attention to play out. were waiting on the eviction saga to come into full swing and to see what hell hole he ends up in if he isnt homeless n 30 days.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
no one can troll tom better than he trolls himself. he thinks were sitting here waiting for the Marlene gambit that hes pretending to beleve for attention to play out. were waiting on the eviction saga to come into full swing and to see what hell hole he ends up in if he isnt homeless n 30 days.
May I ask, why os that? Is his landlord finally fed up with him?

Good to see that Tom is as ladylike as ever in 2021. I like how he went from claiming that if the space jews didn't show, he would consider himself a deluded fool, to now just dismissing the timeline aspect of his phenomenal delusion of grandeur.

If Tom were not mentally ill, he'd probably accept that his whole narrative is destroyed, but with the mental illness, he just keeps morphing it every time the basis for the narrative crumbles away.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Good to see that Tom is as ladylike as ever in 2021. I like how he went from claiming that if the space jews didn't show, he would consider himself a deluded fool, to now just dismissing the timeline aspect of his phenomenal delusion of grandeur.

If Tom were not mentally ill, he'd probably accept that his whole narrative is destroyed, but with the mental illness, he just keeps morphing it every time the basis for the narrative crumbles away.
I’ve often wondered how it works with crazy people. Tommie obviously believes at some level that the Space Jews were going to come, so what’s the deal now? Does he genuinely believe it’s still happening, or is he just pretending to save face? I’m honestly curious, but I don’t expect a coherent answer from the Holy Man himself.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
like believing sneasel is still secretly harassing you?
he's being pretty open about it.
I really have to ask this. Why are you treating this subforum like a blog? Don't get me wrong, it's entertaining to read whatever tickles your mood or fancy on a whim but it's yet another thing that doesn't help a case for you not being mentally ill.
the last thing i need to do his prove that i'm not mentally to a crowd of mentally ill imbeciles.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
the last thing i need to do his prove that i'm not mentally to a crowd of mentally ill imbeciles.
You can't even prove that you're not mentally handicapped and dependent on the government, Thomas Jay Wasserberg
daisymae is sneasel.
Sneasel died in the 2019 New Zealand terrorist attacks trying to save children, Tom, not molest them. This is obviously part of your schizophrenic delusions, Tom.

I had a dream about Tommie last night. He was performing an opening set before John Lydon in Tucson. His voice was gravelly and beautiful - sort of like Kurt Cobain? I met a girl who spoke Greek after a fag from my childhood with a burn-victim face, whose parrot dug into his false eye, called the jannies on me and got me banished to a worse seat. She looked arab/asian and I asked where her family was from but did not get a satisfactory answer. It was the "greek/slav" section of the auditorium for people who broke the rules but I am not either. After the show, I had to go around waking up people who had fallen asleep during John's set.

If this does not make sense - it was a dream. I will not listen to Tommie actually sing because I prefer to remember his haunting voice from my dream. I had this dream because I used to live in Tucson and in the dream I was like - "wow that's what tommie sounds like? i was wrong". But that's why they call them dreams lol

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
keep pounding that keyboard, dave. i own you. every hateful word you eat your brain alive with. you are being manipulated into being a totally redundant fool, raging at me all day, every day, nothing you say about me being even remotely true. your father's lawyer is getting a collection of these with a bill and a cease and desist letter, along with the evidence of the really serious crimes being committed against me by the people manipulating you. i'm guessing he's going to write a check for what i'm asking rather than getting dragged into the RICO investigation coming at the hoffman associates pushing your buttons.
Tom you silly retard. It is Dee tom and you know good and well that you do not own a thing or anyone. i am not a fool ten ton tom. I do not rage to that is what you are doing now. everything i say about you is totally true. Come from your own words tom.
The last poor ass retard that tried to sue dad was told by a lawyer this simple to remember phrase. " No lawyer in this state would be foolish enough to go against that family good luck" But you go on and do so. I am sure that Kiwi Farms can use another professional to laugh at you and that is more than likely what will happen.

They will check the validity of your claims. And well tom they will start at page one. Once they see you posting about raping a child and finger fucking a dog? You know they are going to want to say something on Kiwi Farms. Not to mention they are going to be laughing at you for the absurd idiocy of trying to claim a RICO on a private message board.
you all do realize that every mean, stupid remark you make at me when the troll is mine, is a win for me, right? . if you want to beat me at trolling , you need to suck up to me and trick me into believing something stupid, like you all are so gullible to be believing all the nonsense you believe about me.
HA HA HA HA really the mental illness delusions are on full today i see tom. Do get you are a spastic retard that is not able to troll anyone but yourself.
stay mean and stupid, puta. i own you, my bitch. you are not representative of the internet. this site is more of a joke than any of you piti ful jokes will ever make me to be with anybody but other mean , stupid , chickenshit anonymous angry adult autistic assholes like yoursel f, my bitch. rage at me some more like dave does.
There you go with slurs about a woman's crotch again! As i said tom you own nothing. And tom no one but yourself made you a joke. Mr 1 minute and 9 seconds on two fine Gentile men's. Now that is getting OWNED!!!
@Mariposa Electrique Owns you tom every time she post.

Now you sit there lumping us together hmm why?
Oh She is a natural female and i am a trans female and we all know how much you hate both. Why? Simple you are neither. You wish you were for stupid reasons.

NO man is going to take care of you and women do not sit around playing cards NO not at all tom WE CLEAN OUR HOMES do a lot of things including hold a job all the while keeping our house clean as well as our kids.
Play nurse when the family is sick.... with the exception of this pandemic.

You Mr. Ten Ton Tom are a blithering idiot.
he's being pretty open about it.

Tom you do not have to prove anything... You are so bat shit crazy it is easy to see for anyone.
daisymae is sneasel.
And you have proof in the mentally ill drug melted brain of yours right LOL.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan

How has anyone but you in this thread demonstrated mental illness? I laugh at you constantly sure but it's because you exhibit incredibly strange behavior. If that makes me a bad, judgemental person then I'm willing to own that label. Yes, I think you're a fucking weirdo and I think that you are mentally ill because you consistently demonstrate this. Why do you think it's a good idea to smoke pot on a video and talk about gender issues? Why do you go after other people? If it's because they go after you then you'd come out on top of you just signed off and quit posting. But you're an attention whore and you're not even shy about it.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
How has anyone but you in this thread demonstrated mental illness? I laugh at you constantly sure but it's because you exhibit incredibly strange behavior. If that makes me a bad, judgemental person then I'm willing to own that label. Yes, I think you're a fucking weirdo and I think that you are mentally ill because you consistently demonstrate this. Why do you think it's a good idea to smoke pot on a video and talk about gender issues? Why do you go after other people? If it's because they go after you then you'd come out on top of you just signed off and quit posting. But you're an attention whore and you're not even shy about it.
Also, he tells complete strangers that he's Intersex and that his genitals were butchered, which is a lie. But still, just telling complete strangers this along with claiming to be stalked by a "global organization" is quite insane. It's not weird, it's literally coo coo for coco puffs.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
Also, he tells complete strangers that he's Intersex and that his genitals were butchered, which is a lie. But still, just telling complete strangers this along with claiming to be stalked by a "global organization" is quite insane. It's not weird, it's literally coo coo for coco puffs.
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg yeah what's up with you fixating on your genitals and telling everyone about them? Why do you think anyone would care about them in a public space? Then you also fixate on people like @Mariposa Electrique and her genitals and you bring up Sneasel who's been gone and theres even speculation they offed themselves after a while. How do you expect me to sympathize with you at all when you just keep demonstrating insane behavior?

You demand acceptance and respect while you constantly berate and attack other people on completely baseless grounds. This isn't Transphobia either, I can and will be accepting of transpeople who don't fixate on their trans identity and act like normal people. Protip, you're not helping your community at all and probably are the reason people are violent towards them on some level.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Pretty impressive that the surgeon managed to accidentally create a functional set of male genitalia by accident. Also cause him to look, sound and act entirely male. All this back in the 50s.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg yeah what's up with you fixating on your genitals and telling everyone about them? Why do you think anyone would care about them in a public space? Then you also fixate on people like @Mariposa Electrique and her genitals and you bring up Sneasel who's been gone and theres even speculation they offed themselves after a while. How do you expect me to sympathize with you at all when you just keep demonstrating insane behavior?

You demand acceptance and respect while you constantly berate and attack other people on completely baseless grounds. This isn't Transphobia either, I can and will be accepting of transpeople who don't fixate on their trans identity and act like normal people. Protip, you're not helping your community at all and probably are the reason people are violent towards them on some level.
Tom hates women. He envies their lives with an absurd belief they sit around doing nothing but leach off men, This make @Mariposa Electrique a prime target to tom. That is why he uses horrible slurs for female genitals.

Tom is Jealous of her. He hates he is male and she is a female for idiotic reasons. Even a woman that only stays home with the kids has a lot of work to do. Tom does not get that. He does not get why we clean our homes and even said that no one can clean a nice home by themselves and keep it spotless.

I am sure that Mariposa's home is elegant spotlessly clean and a wonderful home for her family. She does it all by herself and is proud of her home and her family.

Tom is an aggressive male that is totally content in living in a shit filled hovel.

And thank you no real trans female wants to be labeled as trans all but this new group of idiot kid teens trans and trenders.

I myself would rather blend in and not try to be some center of attention. The only reason i did post it was to shut mom up and then i started to voice out about the trender thing. which led to a blaire white video that i praised and then got attacked by Blaire ( Robert ) and the hoard fan base.

Tom is a special kind of moron he spews cows milk 24/7
Pretty impressive that the surgeon managed to accidentally create a functional set of male genitalia by accident. Also cause him to look, sound and act entirely male. All this back in the 50s.
LOL that is why tom hates Dr. Swaab and the interview i posted about half way through they are talking about the David Reamer case and the guy said he was intersex and Dr. Swaab corrected him. And added all of the intersex surgeries in the 50's and 60's they were turned into girls not boys because it was easier to make a girl than a boy.

Tom went ape shit insane and called Him and Dr. Robert Sapolsky both ghouls. Mainly due to both of them narrowing down trans to transsexuals that knew from day one and were all voicing it by 3 to 7 year old. with one starting at 2 years old being the youngest known to medical professionals.

Tom is an overly moronic pervert that daddy paid good money to make sure his special little moron looked as if he was able to go to a college. There are 4th graders that know more about biology than tom.

Tom is a man he is male and a filthy degenerate male at that. With all the child and dog rapes he has committed.