Enterbots EnterBot Art Gallery: Mr Enter and Friends Fanart -

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
Dafuq is the last one supposed to be?
Description for the last pic:
*sigh* I remember when I was younger how Spongebob used to be one of the greatest shows ever. My 3rd to 5th grade teacher and I would talk about it all the time, Spongebob and his friends were so awesome, and I would always root for him with trying to be friends with Squidward and stpping Plankton from stealing the Krabby Patty formula. The other characters were so amazing too. Patrick was so hilarious, Mr. Krabs was silly and Greedy but lovable and reasonable and Sandy was an awesome Texan squirel.

........But now a days, Ever since the Original creator of Spongebob left, Everything fell apart. Season 4 had it's good moments sometimes, Season 5 not so much, but still there but season 6 and the rest......disatorus! Let me explain, Spongebob was become an annoying Cubic Creeper who openly stalks Squidward and is like obbessed with him and appears to love ruining his life, Patrick has become a dumb to smartA** Prick who is just as much of a life ruinner like Spongebob (for Squidward most of the time), Sandy is less intrested in karate and more like a scientific Squirel and Mr. Krabs, don't even get me started with him! He reearned his title Cheapy the Cheapstake again in a disgusting way like he cares more for money then anything else, hardly gets arrested for what he has done and he nearly drove Plankton to Suicide!

Now onto the the sypaticitc characters: Squidward has become from the grumpy pants character to a guy I really feel sorry for. He always gets his moments taken away and his hopes and dreams are always crushed and ruined just because he's Squidward. *shudders at the toenail and toilet scene from house fancy* Can't a guy get a break around here?! Plankton here while still has his villian moments occaionally, He too has become a character I feel sorry for a lot. Having a customer for once in his chum bucket only to find out the guy was just being paid to eat his chum and even being driven to suicidle attempts because Mr. Krabs in a whale costume keeps torchering him. DX And Spongbob is on that fat Crab Bas**rd's side the whol time! Spongebob! How could you?!
Even the minor characters liek Ms. Puff now tick me off from time to time too!

While season 9 has a few good episodes (plankton's pet for example) It's not the same as the first 3 seasons. I kind of hope the 2nd spongebob movie will be like it's former days, but who knows? I'm not gonna be surprised if it doesn't. I have so many horrible bad Spongebob episodes to list and A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, Yours Mine and Mine, Nautical Novice, Boating buddies, Demolision doofus, A breathe of Fresh Squidward and The Card are just some of the many examples I have. .....You know what, I'm gonna make my own reviews on those epsiodes just like and Because I am just greatly inspired by them.

*turns into dragon form and goes to confort Squidward and Plankton* It's ok guys, I think you are wonderful, innocent characters to me.

Spongebon and co belong to nickelodeon

I belong to myself

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*sigh* I remember when I was younger how Spongebob used to be one of the greatest shows ever. My 3rd to 5th grade teacher and I would talk about it all the time, Spongebob and his friends were so awesome, and I would always root for him with trying to be friends with Squidward and stpping Plankton from stealing the Krabby Patty formula. The other characters were so amazing too. Patrick was so hilarious, Mr. Krabs was silly and Greedy but lovable and reasonable and Sandy was an awesome Texan squirel.

........But now a days, Ever since the Original creator of Spongebob left, Everything fell apart. Season 4 had it's good moments sometimes, Season 5 not so much, but still there but season 6 and the rest......disatorus! Let me explain, Spongebob was become an annoying Cubic Creeper who openly stalks Squidward and is like obbessed with him and appears to love ruining his life, Patrick has become a dumb to smartA** Prick who is just as much of a life ruinner like Spongebob (for Squidward most of the time), Sandy is less intrested in karate and more like a scientific Squirel and Mr. Krabs, don't even get me started with him! He reearned his title Cheapy the Cheapstake again in a disgusting way like he cares more for money then anything else, hardly gets arrested for what he has done and he nearly drove Plankton to Suicide!

Now onto the the sypaticitc characters: Squidward has become from the grumpy pants character to a guy I really feel sorry for. He always gets his moments taken away and his hopes and dreams are always crushed and ruined just because he's Squidward. *shudders at the toenail and toilet scene from house fancy* Can't a guy get a break around here?! Plankton here while still has his villian moments occaionally, He too has become a character I feel sorry for a lot. Having a customer for once in his chum bucket only to find out the guy was just being paid to eat his chum and even being driven to suicidle attempts because Mr. Krabs in a whale costume keeps torchering him. DX And Spongbob is on that fat Crab Bas**rd's side the whol time! Spongebob! How could you?!

While season 9 has a few good episodes (plankton's pet for example) It's not the same as the first 3 seasons. I kind of hope the 2nd spongebob movie will be like it's former days, but who knows? I'm not gonna be surprised if it doesn't. I have so many horrible bad Spongebob episodes to list and A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, Yours Mine and Mine, Nautical Novice, Boating buddies, Demolision doofus, A breathe of Fresh Squidward and The Card are just some of the many examples I have. .....You know what, I'm gonna make my own reviews on those epsiodes just like and Because I am just greatly inspired by them.

*turns into dragon form and goes to confort Squidward and Plankton* It's ok guys, I think you are wonderful, innocent characters to me.

I belong to myself
This idiot wrote a fucking spergy essay. I'm not reading this whole thing.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net

I belong to myself
Has this fucker,
ever used spell-check?
The amount of grammatical mistakes,
could brim up to my neck.

This odd furry,
is bad at art.
He shouldn't have made this,
and canceled it from the start.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Just like Butch Hartman :roll:.

Anyhoo, I found a few bits of fanart in his favorites not that long ago:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino