Enterbots Enterbots General Thread. -

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
As a first topic of discussion, who is the most interesting lesser Enterbot.

In my opinion, Artisanking101 is pretty intriguing. He's like Daan, very active and obsessive, yet Enter barely responds to him. Also, his creepy fetish...

NZDROW

Рас и торию
kiwifarms.net
As a first topic of discussion, who is the most interesting lesser Enterbot.

In my opinion, Artisanking101 is pretty intriguing. He's like Daan, very active and obsessive, yet Enter barely responds to him. Also, his creepy fetish...
I'm not totally sure if he even qualifies as an Enterbot because I haven't seeh him before, but if he is, RyanC is also pretty interesting. (Admittedly though, my fascination is mostly because he somehow managed to outsperg Daan's wiki-page freakout within the span of about fifteen minutes.)

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I'm not totally sure if he even qualifies as an Enterbot because I haven't seeh him before, but if he is, RyanC is also pretty interesting. (Admittedly though, my fascination is mostly because he somehow managed to outsperg Daan's wiki-page freakout within the span of about fifteen minutes.)
He has potential. In the morning, I'll do some digging about this RyanC guy. I feel like he might have a lot to offer in the lulz department.

NZDROW

Рас и торию
kiwifarms.net
NightLotus is also a pretty good Enterbot. Really epitomizes the average Enter fan.

NightLotus95
Jan 17, 2015 New member
I owe Mr enter a lot because he was the one who got me into MLP:FIM and the show actually helped me with my depression and my social life too. no matter how many bad eggs there are in the fandom and no matter how many haters there are i will always be proud to call myself a brony.

NightLotus95 posted a status
i just finished a 1001 animations and i worked so hard on it and then i accidentally deleted it

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
NightLotus is also a pretty good Enterbot. Really epitomizes the average Enter fan.

NightLotus95
Jan 17, 2015 New member
I owe Mr enter a lot because he was the one who got me into MLP:FIM and the show actually helped me with my depression and my social life too. no matter how many bad eggs there are in the fandom and no matter how many haters there are i will always be proud to call myself a brony.

NightLotus95 posted a status
i just finished a 1001 animations and i worked so hard on it and then i accidentally deleted it

If you crawl to MrEnter, I'm not sure you have a social life.

Also, how do you "work hard" on something that is usually only a paragraph long?

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
Oh-ho, here's a thread I can get behind! If there's one thing I would love to share, it's the idiotic comments made by MrEnter's exceptional individual fanboys.

Let's start with good ole 03bgood/Ultramario256/Blake Good. He tends to frequent MrEnter's videos quite a bit and sometimes some...interesting comments, let's say. Here's just one of the comments he posted a while back on the Animated Atrocities on "Hey Arnold!" asking for MrEnter to review some cartoons he hates because it dared to have bullies in it.

Attachments

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
@Clay Claymore

Since you're basically an expert on...it...I have a few questions about 03bgood:

1. Has MrEnter ever responded to him?
2. I know he has started fights with other YouTubers, but who?
3. Does he follow the whole "Enter's word is law" ideaology?
4. Has he ever gone out and defended Enter from trolls?

Hope you don't mind answering, I'm just curious.

Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net
Oh-ho, here's a thread I can get behind! If there's one thing I would love to share, it's the idiotic comments made by MrEnter's exceptional individual fanboys.

Let's start with good ole 03bgood/Ultramario256/Blake Good. He tends to frequent MrEnter's videos quite a bit and sometimes some...interesting comments, let's say. Here's just one of the comments he posted a while back on the Animated Atrocities on "Hey Arnold!" asking for MrEnter to review some cartoons he hates because it dared to have bullies in it.
Okay I had no idea who o3bgood and reading that list of his I thinking he was like a dumb kid because of all the fucking Disney sitcoms but born in 1988, what the hell he would been in at lest high school when all the Disney shows he listed started, what person in high school would been watching zack and cody? I mean that stuff is like made for dumb preteens.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I had no idea who o3bgood and reading that list of his I thinking he was like a dumb kid because of all the fucking Disney sitcoms but born in 1988, what the hell he would been in at lest high school when all the Disney shows he listed started, what person in high school would been watching zack and cody? I mean that stuff is like made for dumb preteens.
He's a piece of shit manbaby just like Chris Chan is, always bitching about the Virtual Console on the IGN forums and has delusional fantasies of wanting to become a girl. There's so much shit with this guy you won't believe it. He's also a big racist among other things.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net

Oh yeah... he might be Mr Enter's most infamous fanboy, and that's saying a lot...

• Agree

NZDROW

Рас и торию
kiwifarms.net
He's a piece of shit manbaby just like Chris Chan is, always bitching about the Virtual Console on the IGN forums and has delusional fantasies of wanting to become a girl. There's so much shit with this guy you won't believe it. He's also a big racist among other things.
Oh god, that sounds both incredible and incredibly repulsing.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Artisanking101 comments on Mr. Enter's page a lot, so he counts.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino