Enzo Amore / Real 1 / Eric Arndt / WWEAaLLday21 - Failed WWE Wrestler, Rapper, Pretend Guido; Story of a "Renaissance Man" & his Consensual Penis

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And Still I rise
From the ashes like a phoenix

Middle finger to the sky grippin' my...
Consensual penis

enzo.PNG

Eric Arndt (born on December 8th, 1986), better known as Enzo Amore to fans of Professional Wrestling, is a man who coasted entirely on his luck and bravado to get to where he is today. He is a talentless mentally stunted douchebag and recently life has started smacking him around because karma is a bitch. Everything has only gone downhill for Enzo and his reputation ever since he burst into the wrestling world with much fanfare.

He is largely considered to have been a waste of potential.

Part 1: Enzo the Gimmick.

When Enzo Amore and his tag team partner Colin "Big Cass" Cassidy showed up to WWE NXT with their "Hot as Hell" manager Carmella, the fans ate it up. The teams entire Shtick was being from the New Jersey-NYC area and being "the realest in the room".

Enzo was entertaining on the mic to be certain, spouting off catchphrases like he was going to be the next Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Whether that be calling his and Cass' enemies SAWFT or getting the crowd to chant along with "And you Can't. Teach. That."

Enzo Amore on screen was a lovable douchebag guido who could lay down sick burns on his adversaries. The problem is that him being a douchecanoe isn't just a character, he's really good at playing one on TV because he actually is one.

Part 2: Eric, the Actual Douchebag & Human Trainwreck
(Simon Gotch reveals behind the scenes stories of Enzo being a lolcow)

Eric Anthony Arndt was born in Hackensack, New Jersey to German-American parents and played football in high school and college. The website North Jersey describes Eric as "a stereotypical cocky, Jersey Shore loudmouth" and claims that the character is an exaggerated version of him. Somewhat reminiscent of Ahuviya Harel except instead of an Italian pretending to be hispanic Enzo is a German pretending to be an Italian but with slightly more effort.

In 2012 he got lucky. He was training in a gym owned by a man named Joe DeMarco in Wyckoff, New Jersey when he learned that DeMarco was also training with Triple H (Paul Levesque, Vince McMahon's son-in-law) and it was through DeMarco that Eric sent a video of himself cutting a wrestling promo and training in the gym.

Triple H was impressed and gave Eric a tryout, and for the next few years he would be in the developmental system. He was with the company for around 6 years and over time gained a reputation as a bumbling idiot who thought he was God's gift to the WWE.

The video at the start of this section is a good explanation of everything wrong with him, but here's a tl;dr of it.
-Had no actual wrestling training
-Would lie about being able to take bumps properly
-Broke his own ankle trying to counter a wristlock
-Didn't know Manny Fernandez, his "fave wrestler" Dusty Rhodes old tag partner
-Lied about how Triple H found him, claiming the older wrestler "found [the video] online"
-Frequently cuts out inconvenient details from stories to make himself look better. Such as the time he told everyone in the locker room how he got effortlessly into some women's pants, leaving out that they were 300 pounds and had bad hygiene.

And so on, and so forth.

He's also gone on record claiming he's the "hardest worker" in spite of not knowing a damn thing, part of a pattern of shitting all over people and burning bridges. And had even publicly broke off his real life friendship with Cass over the big man not being able to finish one of their WWE matches against each other due to a knee injury.

This however doesn't stop him from claiming all of this is "exaggerated" and that you need to be a "good person" to make it in the WWE like he did, trying to shut up critics.

Part 2.5: Rape Allegation, Social Media Absence, and later Return

On January 22nd this year it came out that the Phoenix Police Department had Enzo under investigation for an alleged incident of sexual assault that happened in October 2017.

Enzo denied that he knew about the investigation, as well as the charges themselves.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/enzo-amore-cryptic-message/#.Wzx6IRen_IU
http://archive.fo/fXoWE

As it turns out he was not guilty of sexual assault and the charges were dropped. To celebrate he came back to social media and released a frankly amazing music video titled "Phoenix" in which he shits all over "Armchair Detective" Wrestling fans and the woman who Accused him

This song led to people mocking him even more for it's cringe lyrics including but not limited to the one about his "Consensual Penis" and not "asking for an ounce of sorrow". And references to 'fake news' and #MeToo, and somehow connecting this to the current WWE Women's Revolution, claiming his wrongful accusation counted as gender persecution against men.

Recently he showed up on the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast and when asked if WWE has reached out to him since his firing and claimed he blocked every phone number with their area code and goes on to complain about how much physical pain he's in from injuries right now.

Originally he had announced he would be going on the indy wrestling scene, booking an appearance in House of Glory along with launching his music carer, but later that same month he decided to retire from pro wrestling to become a "Renaissance Man" and go into stand-up comedy, music, acting and even filmmaking. Saying he wanted to be like Adam Sandler.

Part 3: Fans Who Somehow Still Like Him
https://www.change.org/p/wwe-wwe-rehire-enzo-amore-real1
http://archive.fo/DyAIX

In spite of him being a lying fuck-up every waking moment of his life, there are still fans out there who are begging WWE to bring him back because they miss his performances on the mic. They are all over the comment section of videos about him on youtube and are exemplified best by the above petition.

In Conclusion
Enzo Amore is a deluded narcissistic pretend guido who lies and omits details of his life he doesn't like to remember and coasted on luck until some other loser accused him of rape and revealed his true colours as an insecure emotional wreck who thinks he's vastly more talented and hard-working than he actually is.

Social Media Links (Current and Former)
https://twitter.com/real1?lang=en (http://archive.fo/2Qfgb)
https://web.archive.org/web/20150518042447/https://twitter.com/WWEAaLLday21
https://www.instagram.com/real1/ (Insta's not friendly to archiving)

Last edited:

mate

kiwifarms.net
Good OP, except Triple H is Vince's son-in-law, not stepson.

Here's the video of him knocking himself out. There's a slow-mo bit at the end which makes what happened clearer.

There's also this golden botch against Cesaro:

He also uploaded loads of pics during the Mayweather/Mcgregor fight, which he attended. He apparently spent the whole fight just going around bothering people who were more famous than him, they thought he was a fan and he thought they knew who he was. Pretty funny.

For what its worth I think that this guy is a lolcow. He is going to make some good content over the next year or two as he tries to find a new career for himself.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Good OP, except Triple H is Vince's son-in-law, not stepson.
Thanks yeah, had a bit of a brainfart there. It's fixed now.

He apparently spent the whole fight just going around bothering people who were more famous than him, they thought he was a fan and he thought they knew who he was. Pretty funny.
God he wants to be famous like The Rock so bad. Only wrestling nerds even know who this guy is.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God he wants to be famous like The Rock so bad. Only wrestling nerds even know who this guy is.
he's pretty much blackballed from wrestling at the moment. you don't see anyone defending him in any way. i can see him becoming a decent cow as his spotlight fades. he wants attention. didn't he produce his own rap album?

also don't forget this story:

http://www.pwmania.com/stripper-goes-on-long-rant-about-enzo-amore

The Raw brand was in Buffalo, New York on Friday night and Enzo Amore decided to unwind after the show at a nearby strip club.

One stripper he dealt with, who goes by the name Queen Bee at The Body Shop, revealed in a series of posts on Twitter on Saturday that Enzo wasn’t the best customer she’s ever had. In fact, her encounter with the WWE Superstar was quite distasteful.

Enzo allegedly boasted about how much money he has, how he can smoke marijuana because if he gets popped in a wellness policy exam he only has to pay a fine of $2,500, and his blue check mark on Instagram.

He also had plenty of other things to say, but you can read it in Queen Bee’s words.

So a #wwe star named Enzo came into thr club i work in and was STUCK UP AF, didn't wanna let a dollar go!

— QUEEN BEE (@KikiBeeTard) July 29, 2017

“He kept talking about how cool he was and gave his boy a little money to tip. We had a really forced convo because he was high af (‘only a $2500 fine’) and was looking for a girl to take home! I dont smoke at all or drink alcohol a lot so i said no. He said just come watch…. creep alert. He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that. He got a couple spanks and ‘showered’ me with about $10 in singles even tho he kept telling me how famous and rich he was.. I just kept thinking if youre so famous how come i never heard of you? I didn’t say it cuz i still wanted money off him. I thought about whay we had in common… former huge #wwf fan of 80s-90s and the attitude era (me)talking #wwe enzo. Kinda cool i guess.. I asked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont post all that) he said too famous. I agreed and said ‘true you dont wanna get tmz’d’ he said it happens a lot @tmz . He kinda got cool and the conversation got natural. Then he said ‘the whore on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Whore? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a whore… ew… rude. So i still try. It was 330a. I wanted to hit my $1k goal i was a couple hundred short. Surely this #wwe dude had it? He kept saying he did. He told me i was the total package. Face. Body. Personality. Yay! Am i securing the bag? Then Enzo said its a shame i dont smoke ok i move the convo to common ground. ‘Actually growing up i wanted to be a #wwfDiva so bad’. ‘How did you get into it?’ He pointed at himself. ‘Look at me. Im a rockstar. I got the look’ . Then Enzo says ‘yeah a lot of my #wwe coworkers definitely started on the pole for sure’… i told him i had to talk to thr dj and bounced.

Seriously if youre so rich and famous why are you so lonely to find a girl to WATCH you smoke. Isnt p***y being thrown at you? He was proud to show me his blue checkmark on instagram His local buddy that i knew thru a few friends appologized for him. Im used to people looking for take home girls and attentiom BUT A ‘STAR’. Enzo u wack af. Thanks for the $10. Im gonna go get breakfast
. He just seemed full of him self and stingy. You go to the club to ball.. at least spend… not talk about ur money! Spend it! We neef it lol. He literally said that verbatim about the $2500 fine for smoking. Why brag about money in a gentlemens club tho? Just getting girl attn. How am i costinf him his job. All i know is i didnt like his attitude so…. Cuz i get no kinda gain picking this lie to tell. He was in buffalo for work. Stayed the holiday inn. He had a mutual friend that was local. I learnes about him when the dj told me go out n talk to him… and from his apparently HUGE fanbase this morning. He said he was in town for work. I guess that there was a wwe event? Which explains why the club was DEAD. I woulda stayed home.”

And yes i was heavy into wrestlinf growin up. I meant it when i told him i wanted to be a #wwfdiva growinf up. This is 3(?) Halloweens ago pic.twitter.com/ACWZNF9lzx

— QUEEN BEE (@KikiBeeTard) July 29, 2017

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Enzo really had going for him were his mic skills. He probably would have done better in a manager role than as a wrestler.

To be fair to him, though, most of this shit comes from Simon Gotch, who isn’t exactly a gem himself, if backstage accounts are to be believed. I’m not saying he’s a liar, but I kinda take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I’m not defending Enzo either, mind you. I absolutely believe the accounts of his douchey behavior backstage, because there have been so many reported incidents of it. Like the time Roman Reigns threw him off the tour bus because everyone had enough of his shit.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be fair to him, though, most of this shit comes from Simon Gotch, who isn’t exactly a gem himself, if backstage accounts are to be believed. I’m not saying he’s a liar, but I kinda take everything he says with a grain of salt.
I buy it mostly because it fits the patterns of behaviour witnessed by people like the stripper in the story @CatParty posted and the celebs he tried flexing on at the Maywhether fight.

Plus there's video evidence of all the botches he did so even if Simon's got problems there's a lot of back-up evidence that Enzo really is like this.

I really love that Enzo walked around with whatever championship belt all the time being a colossal dickbag.
That would be the Cruiserweight title, which I'm glad is back because small guys doing flippy shit is fun but it's seriously funny to watch him act like that was a real achievement when him getting it was part of a predetermined storyline and he had to be stripped of it because of the rape allegation.

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
The way I hear it, Gotch is a bit of a douchebag himself, but I do find it funny that he spends the majority of what was clearly meant to be a general interview just dumping on Enzo, over and over again.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't watched any wrasslin' in a while (big fan in the 80's/90's, kinda lost major interest after a bunch of pandas laid the smackdown on Vince), and I tuned into a Raw broadcast one day. This chump comes out like a total spaz with Big Cass behind him. I was like "hey, this might be entertaining." Then he spoke. Fuckin' hell, he got on my nerves after his first 3 words. I watched some of their matches sporadically some time later (I have a kid that likes WWE it, so we watch it on occasion - :powerlevel:), and it was evident that he was nothing more than a talking head. Cass was pretty entertaining (I'd have loved to see him tag with Matt Morgan - Jesus, that could be a fun tag team), but Enzo was utter garbage.

Douchebag is a total cancer and it's good that he's gone.

UnKillFill

You don't matter.
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't watched any wrasslin' in a while (big fan in the 80's/90's, kinda lost major interest after a bunch of pandas laid the smackdown on Vince), and I tuned into a Raw broadcast one day. This chump comes out like a total spaz with Big Cass behind him. I was like "hey, this might be entertaining." Then he spoke. Fuckin' hell, he got on my nerves after his first 3 words. I watched some of their matches sporadically some time later (I have a kid that likes WWE it, so we watch it on occasion - :powerlevel:), and it was evident that he was nothing more than a talking head. Cass was pretty entertaining (I'd have loved to see him tag with Matt Morgan - Jesus, that could be a fun tag team), but Enzo was utter garbage.

Douchebag is a total cancer and it's good that he's gone.
Similar boat to you. I don't watch NXT, so the first time I saw Enzo and Cass was their Raw debut, and my first thought was "Oh so they're trying to be the New Age Outlaws," but I quickly realized Enzo was nowhere near as good on the mic as Dogg was, and neither one of them was anything special in the ring. Both Enzo and Cass got what they deserved.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
What people in/ or were in the WWE has to say about him.
No one in the WWE currently working liked the guy. He was on borrowed time. Like there's the whole bus incident that happened with Roman Reigns. He thinks he's more important than anyone else and if he wants to go on the indy scene that's going to hurt his booking and make sure he doesn't sell merchandise which is a major thing for indie stars.

He only has himself to blame because of his massive ego.

And he wouldn't be bitching about being hurt if he knew how to take a bump.

Bonk

bonked once again
kiwifarms.net
I watched the Simon Gotch/Grimm shoot interview, it's a pretty enjoyable one

registereduser

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://deadspin.com/ex-wwe-wrestler-enzo-amore-got-kicked-out-of-the-crowd-1830527959

confirmed by Deadspin, sports illustrated, and like half a dozen other sports news sites.
Lmao jfc, this dumb motherfucker. He doesn't just show up in the crowd, he decides to cause a scene a direct all attention towards himself, in the middle of a match.
How sad and desperate.
Love how quickly they got him out of there, though. Right on his ass. And it was female security to boot!

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lmao jfc, this dumb motherfucker. He doesn't just show up in the crowd, he decides to cause a scene a direct all attention towards himself, in the middle of a match.
Even better: I was watching that match the whole time and never even knew this idiot did this until coming to this thread after the PPV had ended.