Other Videos Eras of Animation -

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Even when he's describing something he apparently enjoys he sounds pissed off.

He's also terrible at delivering a coherent narrative. It sounds almost like he recorded this all in one shot with nothing more than a hastily scribbled list of shorthand notes. Even though most of these shorts were new to me, I don't feel like I learned anything.

Last edited:

Roger Rabbit

A rabbit who should die
kiwifarms.net
Alright, thanks, but he does have to get his sources from somewhere, right? He can't just automatically know his information, he has to do research, which is what he did.
There's a little thing called plagiarism. He committed it.

Also, I know at least more about animation before he was even on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He talks too fast and needs to script better. The guy is a just constantly doing run on sentences and talking way to fast to the point he is losing his breath.

It is like a monotone teen voice running 90 mph into nowhere.

It almost reminds me of the MicroMachines man and Comic book guy from the Simpsons crossing paths.

This guy just makes no sense.

He calls using people instead of puppets, "Pixellation"‽ WTF, he really needs to do better research, it was like it was written by a 12 year old.

"I have a lot of research to do" - Understatement of the year!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino