TR Erdem Alsırt / Turkish Brony Gamer / Turkish Chris-Chan -

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
On Sep 6 2017, he wrote on tech forum Shiftdelete about his intention of finding an Enayi (sucker, fool), deceiving him by selling his broken laptop for a very absurd price and his fathers negative reaction against his bright idea.
Remember that time when someone tricked Chris into breaking his PS3 and refused to pay him afterwards?

No, wait. It's habit of overpricing his merch.

Turk on the lurk

Touch my fez!
"I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a fucking comedy!"

Erdem's Spongebob Squarepants impression. (Well this is what video title says)

Five minutes and forty seven seconds of epic 'tard rage moment. Fake fainting at the end is gold, what was he thinking?

The accolade Erdem has been awarded by Turkish imageboard community for his outstanding performance.
1601537947078.gif

Turk on the lurk

Touch my fez!
Erdem's faith healing adventures.
His parents preferred hocus pocus instead of modern medicine and eventually broke his mental health even more. He thinks healing sessions worsened his health and blames it for his continuous tiredness, decline of hearing sensetivity, fuzzy memory, amnesia and some other things. His father still insists about faith healing so fanatically, he threatens Erdem with kicking out of house if he rejects to take part.
healer m 1.jpg

healer m 2.jpg

healer m 3.jpg

healer m 4.jpg

List of health problems Erdem has confirmed or he thinks he has, mentioned by him in videos and forums.

• Diabetes (17 Mar 2020 Technopat, 11 Aug 2020 Technopat, 2 Oct 2020 Youtube)
  • Arrhythmia, Tachycardia & Bradycardia (5 Jan 2020, 5 Mar 2020 Technopat, 2 Oct 2020 Youtube)
  • Unknown vocal disorder (21 Oct 2018 Technopat, 11 Aug 2019 Technopat, 5 Mar 2020 Technopat)
  • Xerostomia - (5 Mar 2020 Technopat)
  • Gastric Reflux (9 Oct 2018 Technopat, 21 Oct 2018 Technopat, 3 Aug 2019 Technopat, 8 Aug 2019 Technopat, 5 Mar 2020 Technopat
  • Obesity (17 Mar 2020 Technopat, 11 Aug 2020 Technopat)
  • Anxiety disorder (1 Jul 2017 Shiftdelete, 5 Mar 2020 Technopat, 5 Jan 2021 Donanımarşivi)
  • Attention deficit hyperacivity disorder (1 Jul 2017 Shiftdelete, 5 Mar 2020 Technopat, 17 Mar 2020 Technopat, 5 Jan 2021 Donanımarşivi, 12 Feb 2021 Youtube)
  • Bipolar disorder (13 Oct 2018 Technopat)
  • Obsessive compulsive disorder (17 Mar 2020 Technopat, 7 Feb 2021 Youtube)
  • Intellectual disability (12 Feb 2021 Youtube)
  • Peter Pan syndrome (18 Jan 2020 Technopat)
  • Asperger syndrome (18 Jan 2020 Technopat, 22 Jul 2020 Technopat, 17 Aug 2020 Technopat, 5 Jan 2021 Donanımarşivi)
  • High-functioning Autism (24 Jul 2020 Technopat)
Erdem strongly believes that he has Asperger syndrome but his father denies, he becomes violent everytime he opens the subject. (With his words, "almost beating")
asp.jpg

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
Why Erdem decided to confirm the package being sent to him alongside his adress is a mystery.
It's only a mystery if you fail to take into consideration the near terminal case of 🧩autism🧩 on display here.

His father still insists about faith healing so fanatically, he threatens Erdem with kicking out of house if he rejects to take part.
Lol I really wish there was a hidden camera for this shit. Because either it's just some crook dancing and chanting/praying - or it's gonna be some really fucked up exorcism-type shit. I guess the dad is fucked up in his own way if he inflicts that stuff on his son.
How popular is faith healing nowadays in (rural) Turkey would you say?

It's only a mystery if you fail to take into consideration the near terminal case of 🧩autism🧩 on display here.

Lol I really wish there was a hidden camera for this shit. Because either it's just some crook dancing and chanting/praying - or it's gonna be some really fucked up exorcism-type shit. I guess the dad is fucked up in his own way if he inflicts that stuff on his son.
How popular is faith healing nowadays in (rural) Turkey would you say?
surprisingly, NONE. Rurals are into modern medicine, positively enchanted by Erdoğan's gibs muh dat projects which destroyed the whiter western Turks through taxes and financed Anatolian mountain niggers with mosques and free abusive visits to doctor.

Turk on the lurk

Touch my fez!
Political climate of the Alsırt household.
Seems like Erdem doesn't give any damn (or just can't understand at all) about politics and answers every question about it with "I'm neutral, i don't support any party, i don't vote..." But he thinks Recep Tayyip Erdoğan does very beneficial things (?) for Turkey and AKP is the best option (?) for the country.

siyaset 2.jpg

His fathers political view on the other hand, is more interesting and gives us valuable hints about him and his son.

According to Erdem his father is a fanatic Erdoğan and AKP supporter and feels very angry because he isn't. Important information by Erdem: he wasn't always like this but completely changed and became this in last 10 years. Apparently he has some traumatic memories with the 2001 financial crisis, he thinks Erdoğan is the hero who saved Turkey from crisis and Erdem and people like him is doing everything they can to overthrow him. (seriously what the fuck?) His grudge against the main opposition party and its voters is also interesting too, he insults everyone who supports CHP and blames them for not realizing it's not Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's CHP anymore. (He literally supports and votes a man who once called Atatürk a "drunkard")

Information given by Erdem about his fathers hatred and distrust for the Gen Z is very important. Even the word "youth" drives him crazy. He thinks Gen Z knows about nothing but just sitting at home and enlarging bums, any young people who isn't happy about country's current situation should get a job and work like a mule or leave the fuck off of Turkey. (Just make a quick Google research about the current financial situation, unemployement problem, corruption and nepotism in Turkey) He thinks Turkey is in war for years, government needs tax money to wage it, no one should not expect having fun in "hard times" and Gen Z should do nothing but go learn how to fight. He told Erdem he will do everything he can to make him do his military service so Turkish Army can make him suffer by beating and torturing him to turn him into a real man.

Off the topic but Erdem describes his father as "Not Çomar but not modern too, like a mix of both".

Turk on the lurk

Touch my fez!
Erdem's random forum posts.

He's a Brony since 2013, a Furry since 2013, 2014 or 2015 (mentions all 3 years in different posts) and a Faller (Gravity Falls fan) since unknown.

He says "he's Antisexual, which means Asexual" (he has no idea that both are different terms) and against every kind of thing related with sexuality. (Except stalking women, sending pipi pics and cloplamak sex)

He once believed that cartoon characters were real until 15-16 and shared his belief with other people in forums. Later he made those posts removed from internet. (Sounds familiar?)

He thinks entertainment becoming an expensive luxury is one of the reasons of rising crime rates in Turkey. In his perspective poor people relying on minimum wage can't own fast computers, can't even afford a gaming PC, loses their minds because of boredom without those, starts using drugs and alcohol for getting out of boredom and finally starts commiting crimes. Then the judicial system shows them no mercy and locks them in jail for years.

Kept the best for the last. Every time after the pee break at night he immediately runs back at his room, performs some hand gestures and creates an invisible protective shield around his bed for keeping invisible malicious creatures from touching him.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
this is why stimulants and high-energy density sustenance for autists must be monitored.
I find it hard to believe that someone like him had been under the radar from the farms till February 2021.

(He literally supports and votes a man who once called Atatürk a "drunkard")
Atatürk is the chad when compared to Erdogan.

Every house he'd spend the night in had become a museum. (I've been to some)

He was drunk with alchohol, the other drunk with rage.

There is something special about Erdogan voters.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
>believing cartoon characters are real

ok this is medical autism. Not tardrage due to post-industrial hard nutrition.
It kind of depends on his reaction when someone criticizes him on this.

Speaking of which, did anyone actually tried to get his life on track or is everyone in that forum is just Turkish clone of KF?

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Political climate of the Alsırt household.
Seems like Erdem doesn't give any damn (or just can't understand at all) about politics and answers every question about it with "I'm neutral, i don't support any party, i don't vote..." But he thinks Recep Tayyip Erdoğan does very beneficial things (?) for Turkey and AKP is the best option (?) for the country.

View attachment 1940563

View attachment 1940565

His fathers political view on the other hand, is more interesting and gives us valuable hints about him and his son.

According to Erdem his father is a fanatic Erdoğan and AKP supporter and feels very angry because he isn't. Important information by Erdem: he wasn't always like this but completely changed and became this in last 10 years. Apparently he has some traumatic memories with the 2001 financial crisis, he thinks Erdoğan is the hero who saved Turkey from crisis and Erdem and people like him is doing everything they can to overthrow him. (seriously what the fuck?) His grudge against the main opposition party and its voters is also interesting too, he insults everyone who supports CHP and blames them for not realizing it's not Mustafa Kemal Atatürk's CHP anymore. (He literally supports and votes a man who once called Atatürk a "drunkard")

Information given by Erdem about his fathers hatred and distrust for the Gen Z is very important. Even the word "youth" drives him crazy. He thinks Gen Z knows about nothing but just sitting at home and enlarging bums, any young people who isn't happy about country's current situation should get a job and work like a mule or leave the fuck off of Turkey. (Just make a quick Google research about the current financial situation, unemployement problem, corruption and nepotism in Turkey) He thinks Turkey is in war for years, government needs tax money to wage it, no one should not expect having fun in "hard times" and Gen Z should do nothing but go learn how to fight. He told Erdem he will do everything he can to make him do his military service so Turkish Army can make him suffer by beating and torturing him to turn him into a real man.

Off the topic but Erdem describes his father as "Not Çomar but not modern too, like a mix of both".
I'm reminded of Chris Chan's support for Dubya.

Turk on the lurk

Touch my fez!
Erdem's crazy conspiracy theories and dumb advices about food.
gıda 4.jpg

gıda 3.jpg

gıda 2.jpg

gıda 1.jpg

Erdem's food.
abur 1.jpg

abur 2.jpg

abur 3.jpg

abur 4.jpg

Erdem says monosodium glutamate reduces intelligence on the Youtube video above, but i found this pasta recipe by him on another website, with seasoning powder and bouillon cubes as ingredients. And guess what those have in it?

Jann_Hörn

Something Something in the month of May
Last edited: