TR Erdem Alsırt / Turkish Brony Gamer / Turkish Chris-Chan -

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know that being promoted gets you more respect after you retire, right?

After all, retiring as an PFC or an lance corporal might give off the impression that you aren't fit to move up in the hierarchy at your workplace.
There is no such thing. There are people who finish the military with a normal rank and have a very high level of profession. At least it is in my country. I don't know where you live.

You know that being promoted gets you more respect after you retire, right?

After all, retiring as an PFC or an lance corporal might give off the impression that you aren't fit to move up in the hierarchy at your workplace.
Military obligation and military service are different things from professional military service.
So after reaching a certain age, they will necessarily call you to the army. You do your duty too. However, you can also do your military service as an optional profession and you can earn very good money.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
There is no such thing. There are people who finish the military with a normal rank and have a very high level of profession. At least it is in my country. I don't know where you live.
Alright, for the U.S. Army, your an Recruit during boot camp, an Private, after boot camp and become a Private First Class (or Lance Corporal) after 18 months. All of these are automatic promotions, provided that you stay out of trouble.

Promotion to Corporal or Sergeant requires passing a certain type of text, hitting the books to know how to lead a platoon, and passing an interview. Now the reason why they get more respect is that they actually have to think instead of just listening from whoever has the stripes on their sleeves. Plus, you'll get paid more as compensation for being burdened with more responsibilities.

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Alright, for the U.S. Army, your an Recruit during boot camp, an Private, after boot camp and become a Private First Class (or Lance Corporal) after 18 months. All of these are automatic promotions, provided that you stay out of trouble.

Promotion to Corporal or Sergeant requires passing a certain type of text, hitting the books to know how to lead a platoon, and passing an interview. Now the reason why they get more respect is that they actually have to think instead of just listening from whoever has the stripes on their sleeves. Plus, you'll get paid more as compensation for being burdened with more responsibilities.
I aim to have a professional profession in the future in the field of voiceover and singing. For this reason, I do not intend to do my military service professionally. By the way, they are highly regarded in doing artistic and creative things.

By the way, if you don't mind, can I end this conversation and leave the forum? Because you know they can make fun of people here. Some people have already suggested that I leave here permanently. What is your opinion? :/

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
And I'm running at 8000 THz. DDR9999 RAH.
I was quoting CWC.

Specifically this remark of his:
Chris Chan said:
Each Brain in every person in the world is a computer, complete with an InfiniteGB RAM...Emphasis on Random, and our Autistic Hero is no exception. Here are some of his ramblings that can make him comparable to the TV-Talking-styles of those retarded robots, the Junkeons, who got it from watching too much TV.
By the way, if you don't mind, can I end this conversation and leave the forum?
You can log out whenever you want.

Turk on the lurk

Touch my fez!
kiwifarms.net
By the way, if you don't mind, can I end this conversation and leave the forum? Because you know they can make fun of people here. Some people have already suggested that I leave here permanently.
Gece yatmadan önce yatağının etrafında koruyucu kalkan oluşturmayı unutma yoksa gökten gelir ruhunu ısırırım!

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dude, that field is pretty competitive.
I know, but I just want to find a job in my favorite field. They say I'm talented. Even my father is. Have you seen my Acapella works?

Gece yatmadan önce yatağının etrafında koruyucu kalkan oluşturmayı unutma yoksa gökten gelir ruhunu ısırırım!
Lol. Mental sorunlarla alakalı bir durumdu o. Artık öyle birşey yaşamıyorum bu arada. Geçti gibi.

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You really are like the Turkish Chris Chan.

As you know, not everyone can distinguish and perceive frequencies from ear.

You really are like the Turkish Chris Chan.
What I dislike the most is that people who don't know me make biased comments about me.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
What I dislike the most is that people who don't know me make biased comments about me.
BRu3K23CEAAHaKS.jpeg

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I know, but I just want to find a job in my favorite field. They say I'm talented. Even my father is. Have you seen my Acapella works?
You have to get noticed, first. Hope that someone comes out with a need for an voice actor. Compete with around a dozen other talented people. Get hired. Show ends after a year or two. And now you're back on the streets, looking for another role.

If you want to be a singer, it would help if you know your way around an instrument or two.

Jann_Hörn

Yung Hurn, wieso machst du das?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1614698889470.png

Look this one guy said he was perfect, therefore he must continue

As you know, not everyone can distinguish and perceive frequencies from ear.
Perfect pitch is not that rare in the grand scheme of things. There will always be some chinaman who will also be able to do the same.

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You have to get noticed, first. Hope that someone comes out with a need for an voice actor. Compete with around a dozen other talented people. Get hired. Show ends after a year or two. And now you're back on the streets, looking for another role.

If you want to be a singer, it would help if you know your way around an instrument or two.
There are more than one type of studios in my country. Professional, Semi-Professional and Low-budget studios are available. When I first started, small studios would probably hire me. No one is born professional from his mother's womb, anyway. These are things that will happen over time.

Underworld Goth Vibes

Sainted Halo
kiwifarms.net
There are more than one type of studios in my country. Professional, Semi-Professional and Low-budget studios are available. When I first started, small studios would probably hire me. No one is born professional from his mother's womb, anyway. These are things that will happen over time.
Given that your duck is visible online, I think it might be best to look for another profession. Studios typically don’t hire lolcows.

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When you want to get a job, you have to work and make an effort. Even if this is a vocal artist, study, study and study ...

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Ok, but do you have a plan for when you're in between roles?