TR Erdem Alsırt / Turkish Brony Gamer / Turkish Chris-Chan -

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok, but do you have a plan for when you're in between roles?
Now I'm preparing for the University. I will enter the Open University for the first 2 years. Normal University after that. I will study "Voice" from the "Radio and Television" department at Open University. Because the departments you will study at Open University are limited. It's not like normal University. After I move to regular University, I will first take a professional singing class. After that, I will go to the Conservatory until I get the required score for the aptitude test.

By the way, I have a digital piano in my house (Yamaha PSR-E333). From this digital piano, I made a double harmonic sound by pressing 2 keys at the same time. Later, I tried to separate the double harmony from the ear. I realized that I could separate easily. I was able to give the same 2 notes as my voice separately. In the conservatory, they also train your music ear. They improve you. You begin to separate more notes.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
I was able to give the same 2 notes as my voice separately
images (1).jpeg

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Obviously, i shouldn't give up. It's best not to worry about people's negative comments. It would be foolish to care about the opinions of the people here anyway. There are very few honest people on this forum site. By the way, my family wants me to get into this voiceover business. Also, my father sees acting talent in me for some reason. He said it himself. Maybe maybe, we don't know. I need a good education. I will probably give my 10 years to the Conservatory. I have to unplug the internet anyway.

This doesn't change anything. Anyone can have a blue T-Shirt. Most of our homes are alike. Also, my genitals are not black. I am not a black race.

By the way, i also found some screenshot to show you something:
Adsız.png

Open your blind eye. Pay close attention to the number there.

Underworld Goth Vibes

Sainted Halo
kiwifarms.net
It's best not to worry about people's negative comments. It would be foolish to care about the opinions of the people here anyway. There are very few honest people on this forum site.
If coming here is foolish, why are you here? Why do you keep posting?

The irony in your statement is that we’ve probably been the most honest with you by telling you directly about your dumb actions. That’s why this site exists.

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If coming here is foolish, why are you here? Why do you keep posting?

The irony in your statement is that we’ve probably been the most honest with you by telling you directly about your dumb actions. That’s why this site exists.
People can make stupid irony, but that shouldn't give you the right to harass him. There are just too many people missing the old internet. At that time, such sites were not common.

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
This doesn't change anything. Anyone can have a blue T-Shirt. Most of our homes are alike. Also, my genitals are not black. I am not a black race.

By the way, i also found some screenshot to show you something:
View attachment 1963344
Open your blind eye. Pay close attention to the number there.
Showing your haram uncircumsized dick to a mentally disabled 18 year old isn't much better than showing it to a 13 year old.

Underworld Goth Vibes

Sainted Halo
kiwifarms.net
People can make stupid irony, but that shouldn't give you the right to harass him. There are just too many people missing the old internet. At that time, such sites were not common.
As someone who grew up on the internet, you are sorely mistaken. There have always been communities that make fun of people doing dumb shit online.

Typically, people don’t make fun of people who are living their lives not bothering others.

Erdem Alsırt

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You can't simply get away with your fake screenshots, that penis definitely belongs to you.
1) "KittyAlice" is a fake account created to trap me.

2) You do not know the background of the situation, but the person on the "KittyAlice" account was male and older than me. It was already obvious.

3) That person harassed me, forced me to send the photo for hours. He threatened me saying that "if you don't send the photo of your genitals, I will commit suicide". I believed it too because I was a kid. I was 17 years old. However, that photo is not even mine.

4) I sent a video with a proof that he said he was 18 years old. What more are you arguing about? Why are you so obsessed? Lol.

Today's internet is enough for me. I'm leaving there now...

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
You keep coming here. We aren't going to your RL place or even your Youtube comments and talking to you.
We are talking ABOUT you, on this forum, where you don't have to be - you came here and made an account. Most posts are just screenshots of things YOU wrote on technopat. We didn't ask you to come here. That is not harassment.
Notice that activity is very slow when you aren't in the thread - but when you respond, it's suddenly 4 pages in a few hours.

If I talked about Wannabe-Sultan Erdogan here in a negative fashion, would that be harassing him?

And stop fucking double posting. Why do you always need two separate boxes. Just write one answer to multiple people.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
That person harassed me, forced me to send the photo for hours. He threatened me saying that "if you don't send the photo of your genitals, I will commit suicide". I believed it too because I was a kid. I was 17 years old. However, that photo is not even mine.
Why you didn't use the dick pic from Wikipedia?