TGWTG Eric Rodriguez / E-Rod2010 / The Blockbuster Buster - Edgy Nostalgia Critic Fanboy/Knockoff

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
His voice reminds me of that token nerd with the glasses and nasal problems who constantly gets treated as a beta that you see in all those college movies, who has managed to escape the film world and be a nostalgia critic knockoff.
And he bases his persona on an opinion column of a "nerd culture" website. And a hatred of The Big Bang Theory at a higher level than most apparently.

Found this on Discord. Seeing as we’re talking critics, I think it’s got a place here. View attachment 1292385

It’s pretty sad how ERod seems to only bring up Doug for petty reasons to make him look like the absolute worst person in the world. https://mobile.twitter.com/ERodBuster1/status/1266748688921243648

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
He really doesn't have anything to whine about, though. Like, Eric was never in the anniversary movies, right? So he was never part of the bad shooting experiences with the movies. He never said he got bad treatment, just that he got ghosted by Michaud like everyone else.

Hell, odd are he's just making up shit now so that he can keep the likes coming.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1345795

The self-importance here is hilarious.
"When I refused to yell COCKS!, I felt just like Rosa Parks. Learn from me."
It's like a dril tweet but unironic.

View attachment 1345799
:winner:
For the talk of “idiots don’t need help looking dumb”, #CTC advocates don’t realize that also applies to Doug’s YouTube channel. Have they realized how that’s been going the last two years?

Also, I found this:D9DBF802-1078-48A4-B4F6-92944F6FC3A9.jpeg

He really doesn't have anything to whine about, though. Like, Eric was never in the anniversary movies, right? So he was never part of the bad shooting experiences with the movies. He never said he got bad treatment, just that he got ghosted by Michaud like everyone else.

Hell, odd are he's just making up shit now so that he can keep the likes coming.
Wouldn't put it past him. There’s no dates or places, so it could be any old time.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the Channel Awesome satellite logo created by Pheolus?

Isn't CTC mad at Doug for saying Phelous' special effects looked cheap?

Isn't Erod destroying Phelous' design and saying nothing of value was lost just as bad as when Doug said Phelous' special effects looked cheap? Cheap = not valuable.
To answer your questions: 1. Phelous only did an animation featuring it, and the only things I can find on the design is that a redesign was done by either someone Doug works with or a graphic designer, 2. Yes, but I think that's pretty low on the complaints list and I think that special effects thing was brought up by Phelous himself, and 3. ERod was taking a shot at Channel Awesome, saying nothing of value would be lost if CA went belly up and went the way of the dodo tomorrow.

DVReuploads

kiwifarms.net
I came across this the other day on my new favorite site Internet Archive. So many fond memories from that day that I wished I downloaded it when I had the chance. Luckily it took some digging, but I finally found the video where Cinematic Venom goes on a 2 hour expose spree on autistic Erod & angry Allison. I took the liberty of downloading it while it's still up and I recommend that you guys should do the same as well because Cinematic Venom is taking down reuploads of his Channel Awesome videos on much smaller video sharing websites.