TGWTG Eric Rodriguez / E-Rod2010 / The Blockbuster Buster - Edgy Nostalgia Critic Fanboy/Knockoff

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Who would you say is worse between the two in terms of political opinions and the quality of their reviews?
Worst in political opinions is no doubt Moviebob because he openly desires genocide of his political opponents and believed Hillary Clinton could bring the world to a Star Trek age while Erod has typical TDS. Bob really can not be beat to the point that some of his beliefs can be compared to Nazi's with no difference. Bob also acts extremely entitled to win because he heavily views politics in the lens of Marvel comics, Erod does this too but Bob takes it to an extreme by wishing death on so many people. Erod at his worst acts cringewortyh while thinking he is cool.

Worst in review quality is definitely Erod cause while Bob is a pompous dumb fat piece of shit, he at least tries to be informative with his reviews and can sometimes make a good point. At his best, Bob is just boring with a good point hidden but at his worst he is extremely pretentious. Erod on the other hand is extremely annoying and sticks to the angry reviewer gimmick while also portraying himself as the Chosen one. When Bob did this style of reviewing at least it was so bad it's funny while Erod just elicits groans especially with how he acts extremely immature while thinking he's like David Tenant's Doctor.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
We know. And didn't stories come out a while back that Puerto Rico did receive aid and local politicians either didn't distribute it properly due to incompetence or were selling it on the black market?
Yeah, Spoony is another TDS sufferer who bought into this myth.

Reality:
1600799785158.png

Fantasy:
1600799810308.png

1600799819604.png

1600799831751.png

So on and so on, bla bla bla.

Reactions: Doctor Placebo
Erod on the other hand is extremely annoying and sticks to the angry reviewer gimmick while also portraying himself as the Chosen one. When Bob did this style of reviewing at least it was so bad it's funny while Erod just elicits groans especially with how he acts extremely immature while thinking he's like David Tenant's Doctor.
You know, I’ve struggled to find the words to describe ERod’s gimmick, but I think you nailed it when it comes to how he sees himself, especially in terms of “the fanboys”.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
You know, I’ve struggled to find the words to describe ERod’s gimmick, but I think you nailed it when it comes to how he sees himself, especially in terms of “the fanboys”.
Yeah I used to watch a lot of Doctor Who, mainly the runs of the 9th and 10th Doctor, and Erod tries so hard to ape off of the 10th Doctor's style by trying to be quippy and charming yet badass and smart. Erod also has the chosen one narrative for himself and wanks off super serious plot driven superhero shows like the DCAU and Teen Titans.

Erod is essentially just Linkara Junior but more annoying (it doesn't help Erod had the most crossovers with Linkara).

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I used to watch a lot of Doctor Who, mainly the runs of the 9th and 10th Doctor, and Erod tries so hard to ape off of the 10th Doctor's style by trying to be quippy and charming yet badass and smart. Erod also has the chosen one narrative for himself and wanks off super serious plot driven superhero shows like the DCAU and Teen Titans.
What do you think Erod would say about the controversial 13th Doctor?

Blame The Bear

kiwifarms.net
Ah, this guy. Even when I watched him, I think a part of me was wondering, "If I wanted more of this shit, I'd just binge Linkara again." I think I dropped him really fast because, somehow, his story lines were less self-fellating than Linkara's... at the time. At least Linkara's gun was a decent prop compared to his Home Depot brand hammer. I think the only times I thought he was interesting/funny was when he took the piss out of the other contributors with some of his earlier bits, but that's about it.

What do you think Erod would say about the controversial 13th Doctor?
Knowing him and the people he associates with, he's likely going to be simping for her because, "OMG A FEMALE DR. WHO! SUCK IT MISOGYNISTS!"

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Captain Marvelous

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Oh E-Rod, stupid and misleading title for your show. Less then 10% of the movies you review are Blockbusters. More like Bad Movie Beatdown ripoff, with charisma worst then FilmBrains. If there was a tryhard wikipedia, you would be in TGWTG section, front and center.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Sure, but he also has a really, really bad aspect ratio in his videos. At least the rest of TGWTG had that figured out, and E-Rod is in the moviemaking business, like Linsey and Ed Glaser.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Totally Awesome