TGWTG Eric Rodriguez / E-Rod2010 / The Blockbuster Buster - Edgy Nostalgia Critic Fanboy/Knockoff

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
E-Rod's wife is taking the video's release well,

View attachment 1021256

I'm not sure how far she'll get trying to have the video pulled as hate speech or instigating harassment. Maybe YouTube will take it down for violating their policy against targeted birthday spoiling.
If you have enough self awareness to say that social media is exacerbating your mental health issues, you should also have enough self awareness to log the fuck off and walk away. Do you know how many cows here wouldn’t even have threads if they dealt with these issues privately instead of airing them out to followers?

Nekromantik2

Living dead girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
E-Rod's wife is taking the video's release well,

View attachment 1021256

I'm not sure how far she'll get trying to have the video pulled as hate speech or instigating harassment. Maybe YouTube will take it down for violating their policy against targeted birthday spoiling.
Don't know if you should work as an abuse counselor when you have a laundry list of mental illnesses.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Cinematic Venom did a video on the downfall of #CTC.
Honestly, I think ERod comes across as the worst. Childish, two faced, hypocritical, petty, and perpetually stuck in 2008.
What part of the video does he talk about Erod? I don't want to sit through 2 hours of autism

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
I like that She-Rod taunts CV for being a nobody that will never make it, and claims that she and E-Rod totally have. :lit:
I mean, she's not entirely wrong. E-Rod is at least known somewhat for being absolutely terrible. CV doesn't even have anything. He's pretty much a Literally Who.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I mean, she's not entirely wrong. E-Rod is at least known somewhat for being absolutely terrible. CV doesn't even have anything. He's pretty much a Literally Who.
How much does one need to suck that a complete tosser like ERod still can claim hes still above you.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know honestly. Doug’s still around, and ERod thinks he’s better.
Thats what always makes me giggle, whenever Lewis or ERod claim theyre better than Doug, I just get this mental image of Doug looking in the horizon and saying "I think I can see them waaaaaay in the distance...no wait...seagulls"

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Thats what always makes me giggle, whenever Lewis or ERod claim theyre better than Doug, I just get this mental image of Doug looking in the horizon and saying "I think I can see them waaaaaay in the distance...no wait...seagulls"
Not to whiteknight the nasty cockslut but Linkara at least one of the few Channel Awesome producers who has his own fanbase that isn't reliant on Doug's coattails. E-Rod literally relies on Doug and Linkara for exposure

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Not to whiteknight the nasty cockslut but Linkara at least one of the few Channel Awesome producers who has his own fanbase that isn't reliant on Doug's coattails. E-Rod literally relies on Doug and Linkara for exposure
While true, but Linkara only even got a fanbase because him getting picked up by CA after he won a contest or something like that if I'm not mistaken.