TGWTG Eric Rodriguez / E-Rod2010 / The Blockbuster Buster - Edgy Nostalgia Critic Fanboy/Knockoff

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
While true, but Linkara only even got a fanbase because him getting picked up by CA after he won a contest or something like that if I'm not mistaken.
If I remember correctly, what happened was TGWTG had a recruitment drive at the end of 2008 that happened to be around the same time Doug did a fan submitted version of ask that guy. Linkara and Suede were picked up in that drive and submitted their own videos for that contest, so Doug posted their entire entry videos as well, which didn't go over well with the fans because they saw it as TGWTG using the fan contest to promote other talent.

I think that was also when Phelous was picked up but he wasn't in the anniversary brawl for some reason.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost from Marzgurl's thread

View attachment 1040136

Looks like everyone's put a twitter ban on their christmas wishlist.
ERod is #ChangeTheChannel’s white knight. Constantly going to every front trying to make the people in it look good for the “family”.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1040136

The fuck, does he think Twitter would change their mind on banning her from watching dumb youtube videos

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1040136

Does MonkeyBuster realize that if he were to partake in such a campaign, he might get banned for spam?

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
I went to Lupa's thread and found a little something something:
It's interesting to take a look at some of the orbiters of Allison's toxicity...

Allison 01.png

ERod has proclaimed Allison his hero. He also classifies her as a celebrity apparently.
I gt th feeling there's something in ERod's closet given how much he's championing #CTC this much after the fact.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure what’s sadder about #ChangetheChannel’s current state: Lupa’s dedication, or how seriously ERod takes it.
View attachment 1149061View attachment 1149062View attachment 1149063View attachment 1149064View attachment 1149065View attachment 1149066
It's honestly pathetic given Erod really left only because he wasn't the super OP main character in an anniversary special movie which only manchildren and middle schoolers take seriously. It doesn't help that he left because he was simping for Lupa unlike the show he relates to where the main character left because they wanted independence and were abused while Erod had a cushy time on Channel Awesome.

• Agree

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
It's honestly pathetic given Erod really left only because he wasn't the super OP main character in an anniversary special movie which only manchildren and middle schoolers take seriously. It doesn't help that he left because he was simping for Lupa unlike the show he relates to where the main character left because they wanted independence and were abused while Erod had a cushy time on Channel Awesome.
Like I said, he’s very petty. Look at how he’s giving up the opportunity to show how he’s a better director than Doug solely because his fellow ex producers aren’t up for a movie or whatever.

• Agree

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure what’s sadder about #ChangetheChannel’s current state: Lupa’s dedication, or how seriously ERod takes it.
View attachment 1149061View attachment 1149062View attachment 1149063View attachment 1149064View attachment 1149065View attachment 1149066
This was one of the most pathetic things I've ever read in my life. literally couldn't even laugh it just made me depressed. I understand that channel awesome had a pretty loyal fanbase but holy shit how do you care this much about failing to make it on a website 8 years past it's prime that was known as a laughing stalk cringefest even when it was briefly "popular".