Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So which one do you think is the sex offender, Al or Richard? Or both? 🤔
It wouldn't really surprise me if both, but I think it's more likely that Al would be a forcible rapist and Richard a pedo. Al strikes me as possibly being a textbook psychopath, and Richard seems to clearly associate childishness with sex. Can't really know any of that for sure though.
For some reason, at a glance, this ( person ) somewhat reminds me of that one sicko with a tampon fetish. Can't remember the name but I clearly remember shit about going into girls' changing rooms and toilets and asking underage children for pads and shit.
Yavin?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, at a glance, this ( person ) somewhat reminds me of that one sicko with a tampon fetish. Can't remember the name but I clearly remember shit about going into girls' changing rooms and toilets and asking underage children for pads and shit.
That's Yaniv, he's got a whole subforum.

And pansy's just a fag

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
Well, shit. That blows my theory out of the water.

Dude's getting a bonk on while talking about how they had to remove parts of his body due to cancer. I give up, there's no point trying to psychoanalyse this. This is the heart of darkness right here. This is the kind of thing that only exists in some shlock body horror movie.
sissygender.png
That's Yaniv, he's got a whole subforum.
And pansy's just a fag
Hard to tell if he's trans or just really gay. He doesn't seem up to date with social justice lingo. Al has decided he's neither male or female but a sissy. I guess you could say he's sissygender and his preferred pronouns are faggot, sissy and pansy. He clearly gets gender euphoria when people call him that...
sissygender.png

Last edited by a moderator:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I saw the shitpost and couldn't get the nerve to go any further. When did he get the twig and berries removed? Is anyone else banking on Al forcing him to get a rectal or stomach tissue fauxgina (they're clearly degenerate enough for it to be general-tranny-result level and he'd be over the moon about it)

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
Pansy has apparently never put his penis in another human being. His sex life was comprised of getting his cornhole plowed, giving blowjobs and masturbating. Could he even be considered gay if he's only ever been with men because women won't touch him and he finds it humiliating? He seems to be sexually attracted to humiliation and nothing else.

He's a sissygendered humiliationsexual.

sissygender.png
I saw the shitpost and couldn't get the nerve to go any further. When did he get the twig and berries removed? Is anyone else banking on Al forcing him to get a rectal or stomach tissue fauxgina (they're clearly degenerate enough for it to be general-tranny-result level and he'd be over the moon about it)
He was castrated in 2019 after being diagnosed with butthole cancer. Fourth post on the first page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They kind of tend to pool up in certain spots in Florida because the state has pretty strict guidelines as to where they can live, and some cities and counties add even more restrictions to those rules.
That's true, I remember that in John Bulla's thread the topic of sex offenders getting clustered together is fairly common.
There's even a documentary-movie about this that came up in that thread

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pansy has apparently never put his penis in another human being. His sex life was comprised of getting his cornhole plowed, giving blowjobs and masturbating. Could he even be considered gay if he's only ever been with men because women won't touch him and he finds it humiliating? He seems to be sexually attracted to humiliation and nothing else.

He's a sissygendered humiliationsexual.

He was castrated in 2019 after being diagnosed with butthole cancer. Fourth post on the first page.
I just wonder how much of this is real, and how much of it is bullshit wishful thinking. Wasn't the declared mentally incompetent thing bullshit?

Past a certain level, this stuff becomes boring. It's just a long list of the same sexualised words ("sissy pansy dicklette diaper master let everyone know I'm a sissy blah blah"). There's nothing quite like reading other people's sexual fantasies to turn you off.

Both guys are as bad as each other.

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, the two most disturbing (and depressing) things about Richard isn't just the fetish shit, but just how low he had to have been in his life in order to reach this point. And his relationship with Al.

I mean, how the hell do you go from a tranny prostitute to a full grown man pretending to be a 3 year old girl to please a sick, old pervert? I know about sexual desensitization and all that, but it still boggles my mind that someone would get to the point where they had to do this just to get off.

I also agree with the people in this thread that his relationship with Al is definitely abusive, even if Richard still enjoys it to some degree. Hell, in a twisted sort of way I hope that Al gets arrested for some heinous crime so Richard can (hopefully) finally break out of his fetish and live a normal life.

Lol checked the sex offender registry to see if there were any other pervs around them, and damn.

View attachment 1199567
Sometimes, I truly do hate my home state.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know about sexual desensitization and all that, but it still boggles my mind that someone would get to the point where they had to do this just to get off.
Richard went to the deep end by the time he took pictures eating his own shit and drinking baby formula mixed with cum as part of his day-to-day activities. I mean, I know fetishes can get REALLY weird and horrifying, but most of the time, people only partake in such activities when they're doing the dirty. Richard has said he isn't allowed to eat ''grown up'' food, only sometimes. So he's eating shit, baby formula and cum outside of sexy times, as normal meals. He's literally living and breathing this shit. It's unreal.

As I (and other people have said before) Al is the biggest fucker here. Yes, I think Richard should be thrown in a padded cell forever. Yes, fuck him for shitting his diapers in public places. But Al is actively taking advantage of a very mentally ill, confused and broken person. This is vile.

I think Pansy is so, so, so invested in this lifestyle that he doesn't even know what living as a normal adult is anymore, he literally lost contact with reality a long time ago.

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
Richard went to the deep end by the time he took pictures eating his own shit and drinking baby formula mixed with cum as part of his day-to-day activities. I mean, I know fetishes can get REALLY weird and horrifying, but most of the time, people only partake in such activities when they're doing the dirty. Richard has said he isn't allowed to eat ''grown up'' food, only sometimes. So he's eating shit, baby formula and cum outside of sexy times, as normal meals. He's literally living and breathing this shit. It's unreal.
Fuck, I forgot about his shit eating. Out of all messed-up fetishes out there, scat is the one I can't comprehend in any way, shape or form. Seriously, it's fucking shit, what the hell is so sexy about it?

And if Richard is eating his own shit as part of his daily diet, how the hell hasn't he died of a massive e. coli infection? Either it's sheer dumb luck or he's done it for so long that his body has developed an immunity to it.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I forgot about his shit eating. Out of all messed-up fetishes out there, scat is the one I can't comprehend in any way, shape or form. Seriously, it's fucking shit, what the hell is so sexy about it?

And if Richard is eating his own shit as part of his daily diet, how the hell hasn't he died of a massive e. coli infection? Either it's sheer dumb luck or he's done it for so long that his body has developed an immunity to it.
Man, as I said, I'm all for ''live and let live'' but I wouldn't want to associate with a person who eats shit for sanitary reasons. I'm a little mental with hygiene and stuff like that, so... yeah. Out of all fetishes out there, scat is one I can't stomach and I consider myself a pretty desensitized person.

I remember when Pamperchu got cancer and people speculated he got it because he wore microwaved used diapers he found in the trash, on a daily basis. So maybe Richard and Al's shitty health have origins in their lack of hygiene? Their house looks horrible and messy and Al's clothes looks dirty, filled with wet spots.
But yeah, the fact he eats literal shit straight outta his butthole and isn't dead with some bacterial infection sounds like a literal miracle, man

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
At this point, the backdrops are far more interesting than the (as someone else puts it) boring sissy pics.
There's so much to unpack...exposed plywood sub floor, shitty linoleum or green shag carpet that hasn't seen a vacuum since the Eisenhower administration, the rickety garbage-tier kitchen cabinets, garbage and shit thrown everywhere with a quarter-assed attempt at a proper photo backdrop (stained sheet purchased or stolen from the Salvation Army)...

Shit's bad when you can say David Stone's shit shack looks like something from House Beautiful compared to the sissy troon trailer.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point, the backdrops are far more interesting than the (as someone else puts it) boring sissy pics.
There's so much to unpack...exposed plywood sub floor, shitty linoleum or green shag carpet that hasn't seen a vacuum since the Eisenhower administration, the rickety garbage-tier kitchen cabinets, garbage and shit thrown everywhere with a quarter-assed attempt at a proper photo backdrop (stained sheet purchased or stolen from the Salvation Army)...

Shit's bad when you can say David Stone's shit shack looks like something from House Beautiful compared to the sissy troon trailer.
Their yard is FILLED with plastic chairs. I was taking a look at his Twitter and all the pics taken in the yard have fucking plastic chairs on the background, why tf is this?

And I can't stop laughing at this (he also lists his sexual orientation as ''gay'')
And... Ukraine? lol
ENYoZ9kUUAEgiN6.jpg

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
Their yard is FILLED with plastic chairs. I was taking a look at his Twitter and all the pics taken in the yard have fucking plastic chairs on the background, why tf is this?

And I can't stop laughing at this (he also lists his sexual orientation as ''gay'')
And... Ukraine? lol
View attachment 1200209
There's more to it. You need the full passport to be able to travel from the Sissy Islands to the rest of the world!
sissysis.png sissysis.png sissysis.png

Check out Pansy's room. It looks like they tried to wallpaper it with cheap wrapping paper.
sissysis.png

He doesn't have a bed, he sleeps on a couch.
sissysis.png

Last edited:

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net

And... Ukraine? lol
View attachment 1200209
Looks like Ukraine has far more to worry about than just Russia and nazis.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have a bed, he sleeps on a couch.
Dude, that couch is filthy! I wouldn't sit on it, let alone sleep on it. Hell, even the toys are grimy.

And I love how they used wrapping paper as wallpaper but did a miserable job, the thing just look sloppy and half assed. A shame I graduated in a totally different field, because I would love to do research and write some papers about the correlation of extreme fetishism and bad hygiene, this shit ain't normal fam

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling we can find more like him by looking around on fetish sites like sissykiss. He's not the only one living like this.
Here's a similar guy who dresses like a little girl, shits his diapers in public and involves his family in his fetish roleplay:
The internet is a fascinating place.

#transwomenarewomen!
The 'Horrify' icon just isn't enough to cover the godawful existential revulsion that creatures like this bring out in me. I just realized my face looks like I just jammed 2 syringes of concentrated lemon juice into my nostrils and fired them full blast.

Fuckin hell, sweet Cthulu please devour my mind NOW PLEASE!!!