Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have a bed, he sleeps on a couch.
His tan is very uneven. Also, that couch looks like a fucking biohazard.

What's with these people and living in filth? According to his wank fantasy blog, Al's family occasionally use Richard as a maid, which would suggest that he's at the very least capable of cleaning. Why wouldn't he take a bit of time out of his day to wipe down the couch he sleeps on every night?

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net

What's with these people and living in filth? According to his wank fantasy blog, Al's family occasionally use Richard as a maid, which would suggest that he's at the very least capable of cleaning. Why wouldn't he take a bit of time out of his day to wipe down the couch he sleeps on every night?
It's possible everything is so grimy because both Al and Richard are old and in poor health or because Richard gets off on pretending he's too low IQ to remember how to clean. Here's pics of him doing chores:
clean.png
clean.png
clean.png
clean.png
Also, Al has a cat.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
Richard went to the deep end by the time he took pictures eating his own shit and drinking baby formula mixed with cum as part of his day-to-day activities. I mean, I know fetishes can get REALLY weird and horrifying, but most of the time, people only partake in such activities when they're doing the dirty. Richard has said he isn't allowed to eat ''grown up'' food, only sometimes. So he's eating shit, baby formula and cum outside of sexy times, as normal meals. He's literally living and breathing this shit. It's unreal.
He also eats cat food, sometimes mixed with Al's piss.
clean.png
clean.png

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Their yard is FILLED with plastic chairs. I was taking a look at his Twitter and all the pics taken in the yard have fucking plastic chairs on the background, why tf is this?

And I can't stop laughing at this (he also lists his sexual orientation as ''gay'')
And... Ukraine? lol
View attachment 1200209
Where did "Gronski" come from? His mother's maiden name? A grandparent? A sibling's married name? The name of a former "master"/boyfriend/whatever? Although it's mostly a Polish name there's plenty of people named Gronski/Gronsky in Ukraine, and Kiev is spelled the Ukrainian way which is unusual except for people with connections to Ukraine. His birthdate is off too for some reason.

It would be very unusual for an American to be born in Kiev in either '61/'71 so that makes me wonder if there was at some point an elaborate fantasy with a partner involving communism. Or he really was born in Kiev and one/both of his parents glowed in the dark and Richard became a degenerate on government orders to blackmail people. I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it, this guy is a genuine lunatic.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Where did "Gronski" come from? His mother's maiden name? A grandparent? A sibling's married name? The name of a former "master"/boyfriend/whatever? Although it's mostly a Polish name there's plenty of people named Gronski/Gronsky in Ukraine, and Kiev is spelled the Ukrainian way which is unusual except for people with connections to Ukraine. His birthdate is off too for some reason.
Maybe Richard is just a massive Slavaboo. Off-camera he wears nothing but Adidas and drinks nothing but vodka. His slav squat is flawless, even when diapered!

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck.

And we all know that Pansy doesn't clean shit, he pretends to clean just to get one more excuse to wear old obese women fetish gear while showing his dick. There's no way someone is cleaning that house, absolutely no way. We can see the grime through the pictures, even the air around him looks dirty. Also why in the god's name there's so many fucking plastic chairs scattered on their yard? It's not like Richard and Al are throwing BBQs and parties with his neighbours, so why so many of them?

Regarding Richard eating animal food mixed with excretion fluids, I'm not surprised, I'm actually like ''oh yep, here he goes again''. With people like him, it's not a matter of ''why'' but a matter of ''what's next''.

I'm worried for the cat, tho. I hope those fuckers aren't mistreating them, but with lunatics, we never know. Also Al's underwear is literally dirty, crapped briefs and probably a biohazard item at this point.

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's any borderline about it. Al is abusing Richard hardcore. The first rule in any full-time dom-sub relationship is that both parties need to be allowed to tap out if real life gets in the way or it gets too much, and that it should never get in the way of your real life. Al and Richard are the polar opposite of that; the permanence and irreversible nature of the whole ordeal is part of the appeal for them.

I get the feeling Al wouldn't let Richard stop doing this sissy pansy bullshit even if he wanted to - and if he did, where would Richard go from there? He's signed over his whole life, he has no family or friends because Al made him cut all ties, and he can't go get a job because this sissy LARP got him fired for indecency and he hasn't worked in 10+ years so he could commit full-time to servicing Al's eternal boner. The hallmark of an abusive relationship is that the abuser makes it difficult or impossible for their victim to leave them.
Al is in poor health and has been wanting to give Pansy to someone else for years. I guess no one stepped up.
pansyyyyy.png
pansyyyyy.png

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Al is in poor health and has been wanting to give Pansy to someone else for years. I guess no one stepped up.
None of Al's friends want to give up a room in their home so an elderly eunuch can spend all day trying on different pairs of high heels, shitting in diapers and making goo goo gaa gaa noises? I'm stunned.

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
More info about Al's sister: in 2017 she lived in Vancouver, Washington.
bangs.png

None of Al's friends want to give up a room in their home so an elderly eunuch can spend all day trying on different pairs of high heels, shitting in diapers and making goo goo gaa gaa noises? I'm stunned.
Some guy named Thomas almost took in Pansy. He wanted to dress him like a pre-teen girl rather than a toddler. Not sure what changed his mind. Some captions he posted along with boring pictures:
sissypansy has been in contact and chatting with a Master Thomas from New York. HE has expressed a sincere interest in owning sissypany if Master AL John does indeed need to get rid of the sissy. Master Thomas would keep pansy in little girl outfits, but agrees with many others, that the sissy NEEDS to be Humiliated in public Much, Much more, the sissy needs to be sexually abused Much more often, and NEEDS to be Much more exposed on the internet

Master Thomas would allow sissypansy to dress in clothing designed for a pre-teen girl, and not always dressed and seen as a babygirl

Master Thomas does realize however, that pansy would still have to be in diapers, although HE is not really into diapers, HE is would really be into Humiliating, Degrading, and Physically and Mentally Abusing the sissy

pansy was also told that his baby food/ baby formula would continue.... the money that pansy receives from its disability check covers that and his diaper expense

Master Thomas also promised that pansy's make-up WOULD Be done permanently, as HE wants the sissy to always look like a young, pre-teen girl

pansy understands that his life may change in the future, however pansy knows the he has ZERO say, and Zero decision about it. the sissy knows that he is only an object, and no longer has any rights as a person
This is Pansy's pre-teen girl outfit if you're curious:
pansyyyyy.png

I'm getting the impression this is a community of pedos who humiliate people like pansy because they don't have any real kids to abuse.

Last edited:

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
This has gone way past 'safe, sane, and consensual', we're now in 'Reek, Reek, my name is Reek' territory.

Can we talk about Al's underpants? What are those big stains and why are they still there even though this is supposed to be clean laundry? :briefs:
View attachment 1201464

Edit: I wonder whose CPAP that distilled water to the right of the refrigerator is for.

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sissy Pansy Faggot probably does an intentionally poor cleaning job so he can be a bad widdle sissy and get punished and humiliated more.

Prob is "forced" to use his tongue to clean his master's :briefs: too and does a very good job in that aspect of the scenario.

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck.

And we all know that Pansy doesn't clean shit, he pretends to clean just to get one more excuse to wear old obese women fetish gear while showing his dick. There's no way someone is cleaning that house, absolutely no way. We can see the grime through the pictures, even the air around him looks dirty. Also why in the god's name there's so many fucking plastic chairs scattered on their yard? It's not like Richard and Al are throwing BBQs and parties with his neighbours, so why so many of them?

Regarding Richard eating animal food mixed with excretion fluids, I'm not surprised, I'm actually like ''oh yep, here he goes again''. With people like him, it's not a matter of ''why'' but a matter of ''what's next''.

I'm worried for the cat, tho. I hope those fuckers aren't mistreating them, but with lunatics, we never know. Also Al's underwear is literally dirty, crapped briefs and probably a biohazard item at this point.
He actually has at least two cats and one of Pansy's chores is feeding the neighborhood's stray cat population. It seems to be a fetish thing. Pansy is scared of cats and Al probably gets off on frightening him.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png