Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just me, but whatever Pansy (cancer or something else) has I think it's pretty clear he's dying, I mean look at how paunchy he used to be and how much more shriveled he is now.
I know that troons age quicker because of HRT, but Pansy never took anything of the sort. Could it be because of it's literally shit diet and living conditions?
And I'm pretty curious to see how's Al John nowadays, the pictures we got of him are quite dated and it's been said he too has some big health problems that made him consider giving Pansy away.
I think that both of them already a foot in the grave honestly.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually has at least two cats and one of Pansy's chores is feeding the neighborhood's stray cat population. It seems to be a fetish thing. Pansy is scared of cats and Al probably gets off on frightening him.
Well, Pansy being afraid of cats is better than him actively mistreating them. But I'm still bugged by the fact Al uses his cats as fetish fuel, ''forcing'' Pansy to look after them as if they're only there to be used as fetishistic objects.
I feel like taking a hot shower complete with a good clorox scrubbing every time I see Al being mentioned here.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
He actually has at least two cats and one of Pansy's chores is feeding the neighborhood's stray cat population. It seems to be a fetish thing. Pansy is scared of cats and Al probably gets off on frightening him.
View attachment 1201848
That cat is gorgeous. Big fluffy lad.

Even cats don't want Sissy near them. The fucking smell off him probably activates their fight-or-flight responses.

a lot of people here are really struggling to remember that his blog is designed to get him off, he is the definition of an unreliable narrator. I very much doubt he is being abused in any way.

Can we talk about Al's underpants? What are those big stains and why are they still there even though this is supposed to be clean laundry? :briefs:
View attachment 1201464
You see these in homeless people who don't change their underpants in weeks or months! It's mostly skin cells and oils, which increase chafing (since it never properly dries) in a vicious cycle and it smells terrible! I have no doubt that a closer examination would, in fact, also reveal skid marks!

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
a lot of people here are really struggling to remember that his blog is designed to get him off, he is the definition of an unreliable narrator. I very much doubt he is being abused in any way.
I'd be inclined to believe it's all a decade-long ruse if it weren't for the vile photos attached to every post. Anyone can write fetishy bullshit and say it happened to them, I've read countless stories of people being approached by a handsome stranger who also happens to want to engage their incredibly specific fetish.

You can't fake those photos though. Dude eats cat food and shits his adult diapers on request. I wouldn't think Master AL John was a real person if I hadn't seen him with my own eyes.

francesco

BRUTAL beating and SEVERE raping
kiwifarms.net
Update with more info (courtesy of @zedkissed60 ):
  • Al John was married (a) and has a son (a). His wife died in 2005. If you remember, AJ and Richard got together in 2002. Take note of the fact junior lived on the same address as AJ and Richard until 2018. You can draw your own conclusions from there
ajf.JPGIMG_1645.jpg
1585136018391.png
1585135749002.png
  • also, I forgot to mention his newest blog (a)​
  • I've added Al John's name to the thread title​

Last edited:

Gizmoduck

kiwifarms.net
Al John was married (a) and has a son (a). His wife died in 2005.
Textbook:
Late-life crisis. After decades of marriage and kids, they just say "fuck it, I wanna wear a skirt and suck dick before I die."
My God, his wife's last few years must've been harrowing. Also why does everyone in this family look straight out of a Netflix documentary where they re-open case files of an unsolved murder in the 80's?

1585136532796.png

I'd be inclined to believe it's all a decade-long ruse if it weren't for the vile photos attached to every post. Anyone can write fetishy bullshit and say it happened to them, I've read countless stories of people being approached by a handsome stranger who also happens to want to engage their incredibly specific fetish.

You can't fake those photos though. Dude eats cat food and shits his adult diapers on request. I wouldn't think Master AL John was a real person if I hadn't seen him with my own eyes.
I'm not claiming it's a "ruse". But since being humiliated and "forced" (how many times does that word appear, usually capitalized, in his blog?) to do things is his fetish, it doesn't make sense to take him at his word and assume he's being abused. Similarly, when he claims that he's forced to take care of the cats that he's scared of (for instance), that's more related to his desire to be a silly little girl than Al's desire to terrorize him.

Also looking at the blog where he's not in character, he's pretty obviously of normal intelligence, just very, very sick. And his Facebook is startlingly "normal" by the standards of his blog.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
I'm not claiming it's a "ruse". But since being humiliated and "forced" (how many times does that word appear, usually capitalized, in his blog?) to do things is his fetish, it doesn't make sense to take him at his word and assume he's being abused. Similarly, when he claims that he's forced to take care of the cats that he's scared of (for instance), that's more related to his desire to be a silly little girl than Al's desire to terrorize him.

Also looking at the blog where he's not in character, he's pretty obviously of normal intelligence, just very, very sick. And his Facebook is startlingly "normal" by the standards of his blog.
I'm not suggesting that he's literally forced to do this stuff against his will. Obviously he enjoys it to some extent. It's just that it seems like he's mentally challenged and he's been kinda pushed toward this stuff. In his younger days he was just a bog-standard tranny prostitute without any of the diaper degeneracy. Either it was in him the whole time and he was too dumb to acknowledge it, or (and this seems far more likely to me) he's been told he likes it.

I'm not suggesting that he's literally forced to do this stuff against his will. Obviously he enjoys it to some extent. It's just that it seems like he's mentally challenged and he's been kinda pushed toward this stuff. In his younger days he was just a bog-standard tranny prostitute without any of the diaper degeneracy. Either it was in him the whole time and he was too dumb to acknowledge it, or (and this seems far more likely to me) he's been told he likes it.
As I said, he's clearly of normal intelligence if you read him when he's not specifically pretending not to be in order to feed his fetish. Take a look at his Facebook; you'll see what I mean, instantly.

Again, I don' t think he was ever a standard troon or anything, or a male prostitute, not when his motives for saying so are so plainly motivated.

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell
kiwifarms.net
As I said, he's clearly of normal intelligence if you read him when he's not specifically pretending not to be in order to feed his fetish. Take a look at his Facebook; you'll see what I mean, instantly.

Again, I don' t think he was ever a standard troon or anything, or a male prostitute, not when his motives for saying so are so plainly motivated.
True but at this point, it’s become so engrained onto his life that I doubt he could ever step away, even when Al dies. He may have the mental capabilities of an adult, but I honestly doubt he can fully use them even if he wanted to. Literal baby shit aside, it’s really depressing to think about how he imprisoned himself mentally with this persona.

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
Update with more info (courtesy of @zedkissed60 ):
  • Al John was married (a) and has a son (a). His wife died in 2005. If you remember, AJ and Richard got together in 2002. Take note of the fact junior lived on the same address as AJ and Richard until 2018. You can draw your own conclusions from there
  • also, I forgot to mention his newest blog (a)​
  • I've added Al John's name to the thread title​
Just imagine being Al's wife and son, watching your husband/father become friends and eventual fetish partners with an old, mentally ill, perverted tranny and seeing all of the fucked-up disgusting shit he makes him do.

Really, if I were them I would've noped the fuck out of there the second Richard came into Al's life.

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net
And we all know that Pansy doesn't clean shit, he pretends to clean just to get one more excuse to wear old obese women fetish gear while showing his dick. There's no way someone is cleaning that house, absolutely no way. We can see the grime through the pictures, even the air around him looks dirty.
What's the point of having a slave if he can't clean a house correctly.

Idk, it would be kinda funny if a Kiwi Farmer adopted this guy and put him through actual torture, i.e. stuff he doesn't wanna do. Get a haircut, shower, therapy, kindness.
I don't know, I feel like I could get AIDS just by looking at his eyes.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strange, for a "3 year old girl" he wears a lot of makeup and jewellery. He'll also be dead pretty quickly if all he lives on is baby formula.

Seems a bit convenient that he gets a cancer that does away with male sex organs and makes him doubly incontinent - coincidentally just what he wanted. Most people would be absolutely distraught having cancer that made them incontinent (pressing x to doubt the truth of this). I guess there's always someone who makes the best of it. :cryblood:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
True but at this point, it’s become so ingrained onto his life that I doubt he could ever step away, even when Al dies. He may have the mental capabilities of an adult, but I honestly doubt he can fully use them even if he wanted to. Literal baby shit aside, it’s really depressing to think about how he imprisoned himself mentally with this persona.
I wouldn't be surprised if, provided Al John kicks it before he does, Pansy goes on fetlife to find a new "daddy" out of desperation. Either that or he kills himself. Or as someone else suggested, Al commands Pansy to kill himself when Al is on his deathbed.

Just imagine being Al's wife and son, watching your husband/father become friends and eventual fetish partners with an old, mentally ill, perverted tranny and seeing all of the fucked-up disgusting shit he makes him do.

Really, if I were them I would've noped the fuck out of there the second Richard came into Al's life.
I bet Al's kid wishes his dad had gone out for tard cum and never came back. (.... you know what, I'm not even gonna change it.)
Strange, for a "3 year old girl" he wears a lot of makeup and jewellery. He'll also be dead pretty quickly if all he lives on is baby formula.

Seems a bit convenient that he gets a cancer that does away with male sex organs and makes him doubly incontinent - coincidentally just what he wanted. Most people would be absolutely distraught having cancer that made them incontinent (pressing x to doubt the truth of this). I guess there's always someone who makes the best of it. :cryblood:
He eats jarred baby food too, of course they're each only like 100 calories and he sometimes ingests them with human shit, but you can live on that. ETA I wouldn't be surprised if off camera they just puree peas and carrots or something, that's literally all baby food is.

As far as "Most people would be absolutely distraught having cancer that made them incontinent (pressing x to doubt the truth of this)." IDK if you're referring to Pansy or normal people? Humans are taught from three years old to hold it in, there was even an experiment to see just how long (willing) test subjects could hold their pee from their brains simply not allowing them to wet their pants out of shame, of course a normal, well adjusted adult would be embarrassed ending up incontinent.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Richard is a (supposedly) victim of child abuse. Richard is sexually confused. And he's mentally ill as fuck. If a person taking advantage of someone like Richard to fulfill their own fetish isn't some kind of abuser, I don't know what is.