Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
this post from the blog is pretty insightful (i removed the pictures

If you have read any of pansy's previous blogs, you may remember that they changed topics many times, and yes, we admit although 90% of it was true, there was a little embellishment on some issues.

This Blog however, will be 100% accurate and truthful, as pansy Gronski does now indeed live permanently as a Little Girl, (a diaper-wearing 3 year old, to be exact). pansy's Daddy/Master AL John, could not be happier. He wishes He could legally adopt pansy, however Florida law does not
allow that.

Today's post spotlights pansy baby food only diet.

Since pansy's Cancer, she is on a very limited diet, she had a large portion of her anal muscle removed and has extreme trouble passing any solid BM. she also had penile cancer, so she was castrated and had her penile shaft removed resulting in a penectomy.

Over the years, some readers have made comments that AL John is not a real person, rest assured He is very real, but His limited right arm movement,, He has to hold the camera as best He can while feeding His little girl.

pansy happily accepts the Gerbers pudding and formula, (mixed with Boost protein drink). she usually is allowed to feed herself however. Previously, pansy was able to mix leftovers in a blender, but even those days are over now.

she his heavily diapered at all times, and being really 100% incontinent now, pansy can in no way hold her wee-wee or poopy any more. Fortunately, her disability pays for her diaper usage which can be up to 3 times a day

Daddy/Master AL John will wait until her diapers have filled even more, before changing them.
pansy ap4202a.JPG

Last edited:

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
Without powerlevelling too much, I'm fascinated by extreme and fringe sexuality. [...]I ended up spending a night reading BME posts about people who modify their genitals in quite intense ways for sexual purposes, and a LARGE percentage of that community is people who want a voluntary castration.
required reading for anyone who saw your post and became interested in the subject:
it's also a good read for anyone who's trying to genuinely understand people who let their life become the fetish.

growing up in the 70s which meant he had nowhere to look to for help except the gay community which was crawling with NAMBLA predators and their enablers. This was perfectly "normal" back then, like remember the former Seattle mayor Ed Murray and his relationships with teenage male prostitutes?
murray didn't just have relationships with teenage male prostitutes, he was a social worker who targeted specifically crack addicted african american teens he worked with and raped them.
there's a lot of really dark shit related to ed murray which was never picked up by the press. but speaking of pock-mark murray -- one of the other mayors in the surrounding area used to post pictures of himself on craigslist dressed and appearing very similar to a slightly younger, but more bald and fatter version of Baby Pansy.

honestly i was a bit disappointed to find out Baby Pansy is a NEET with state funded diaper doo doo's-- i was hoping he would be something like a high power lawyer or a politician.

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
required reading for anyone who saw your post and became interested in the subject:
it's also a good read for anyone who's trying to genuinely understand people who let their life become the fetish.
Kinda OT but I do like that book, except for yeah, some of the pictures are kinda hard to look at. It's surprising how many of these people appear sane, there are a few in there who are blatantly full-on crackpots, but many are just aging men with normal (often very high-paying and prestigious) jobs and social lives, who also happen to have their dicks split in half and their balls tattooed.

I remember there's an interview with a guy who goes by Wandalaput who's eerily similar to Pansy, except his thing is wanting to get "impregnated" with AIDS. The whole time he just talks about how much of a piece of shit he is and how much he wants to get AIDS because dying from it would fulfill his destiny as a faggot cum-dumpster (it's tough to read but if you can stomach the Sissy thread you can probably stomach that interview). It leaves you wondering about his backstory, what does he do for work, how did he get into doing that kind of thing.

Princess Peaches

Kakyoin Clone Club
kiwifarms.net
There’s no doubt in my mind that Richard either has a personality or psychiatric disorder that went undiagnosed. Mental health has only recently been treated as something to be taken seriously. Who knows how Richard actually grew up but something had to have happened in his life to traumatize him and cause sex and violence to be intertwined.

Kind of wish he’d get interviewed for a pauchological

francesco

BRUTAL beating and SEVERE raping
kiwifarms.net
The only people possibly more deranged than Richard are his admirers. Most of his comments have at least a few people wishing they could be as humiliated and degraded as he is.
In 2010, he shortly put his blog on hiatus (a) due to a stalker:
this sissy was a member of a group that sissy males are exposed, as they are ordered to give thier address and phone number to a Superior. Not soon after, this sissy started recieveing phone calls and letters/instructions in the mail. Over time this sissy started recieving worrisome phone calls from a Male, stating that He would turn me into the law as a pedofile, if this sissy did not agree to be Brutally Raped, and become His property. That soon turned to letters in the mail, some of the letters enclosed pictures of Masters House, pictures of His Vehicle plate number and many other things that proved He was stalking this sissy.
Of his fans, I'd like to highlight one who goes by "Shitface Faggot Janet".
Shitface Faggot Janet is so UTTERLY OBSESSED with pansy, Faggot janet writes several emails letters (some 3 pages long) weekly, proclaiming its LUV for pansy, How it wants to be LIKE pansy, YadaYada, Blah-Blah-Blah....
"Janet" wrote a story (a) about him and SBP meeting so graphic and disgusting even Richard felt the need to warn his readers. It's just text, but it's somehow worse then the shit-eating photos. I'd give you the highlights, but I don't think I can read through that again any time soon
Edit:fine then
Two pathetic losers, perverted diaper fags, fat ugly submissive transvestites, go out together in broad daylight, dressed to the nines as adult little girl fetish queens. They want to be seen and they want the people who see them to know exactly what they are. The objective is to play with public disgrace and suffer the consequences of outrageous behavior foisted on decent, God-fearing consumers.
Each carries a clear plastic shoulder bag packed full of important supplies, including a plastic bottle of piss and several ziplock bags containing large, hard Superior Male turds (these mighty shit logs couldn’t be more different from standard sissy fag poopy, which is light brown, soft and slimy-squishy. Superior Male turds are super dense and hard to the touch, shiny like polished mahogany. Superior Male turds take a lot of chewing before each bite can be swallowed.)
Janet is an expert poopy squisher, and soon he has squished Pansy’s poopy into a thick paste and has packed it deeply into Pansy’s ass crack, and also pushed some forward between Pansy's fat thighs, feeling his tiny dicklette and tard cum duds, making sure there is plenty of poopy there to pack around and over
he immediately turns to the not so patient Pansy and buries his face in the voluptuous crack of that infamous faggot. Pansy's frowny-fag face softens and turns to smiles as he feels Janet’s tongue scouring the poopy from his ass-pussy crack. After all, what could be more delicious than having a really nasty, poopy-loving faggot eating your crack like a ravenous animal?
Janet belches a fragrant highly-flammable poopy-burp as he raises Pansy’s diaper back up into place and then the vinyl panties.
Janet now displays the attribute for which he is most famous: shitface. Janet has eaten a lot of Pansy’s rich brown poopy, chewed and swallowed, all gone. In the process Janet has got shitface, mouth and all around, chin dripping, nostrils partly blocked.
Two large black SUVs pull up and park, eight large fit-looking men get out and gather around.
Imagine faggots like these suddenly face to face with EIGHT hunky buff masculine Superior Males! What could be more fun, especially if by fun you mean sadistic cruelty and soul-destroying emotional abuse.
They are straight, but engaging in orgies of homophobic violence excites them in an undeniably sexual way. Of course they would deny it, and beat you down for saying it, but anyone can see that they are getting pure animal pleasure from torturing and tormenting two pathetic sissy losers.
Crybaby Pansy is like all boo hoo over his wrists and doesn't seem to realize that there are Superior Males present whose cocks he has not sucked, whose piss he has not guzzled and whose massive shit logs he has not chewed and swallowed. A typically selfish, egotistical faggot. As they say, worthless.
Two men take Pansy from either side and shove him down to a kneeling position and with crude, harsh slaps and curses get him positioned to start getting skull-fucked. Fortunately, Pansy has no gag reflex left, or hardly any, so he can take rough deep-throat type action. Sometimes he will gag and puke after a particularly brutal face-fucking, but mostly he just offers a pleasing hole for use. He has never spilled even a drop of thick, rich man cum.
Two of the Superior Males, who have been preoccupied with Pansy’s deep throat gang bang, look over to see Janet pull one of his hands up out of the diaper and carry a brimming mitt-full of poopy to his mouth. He licks the poopy from his right hand while continuing to masturbate with the other. He licks the poopy in big greedy licks, each one carrying a generous mass of poopy into his mouth.
He has poopy in his eyes, in his ears, up his nose and in his mouth. He feels like a poopy mummy, sealed inside his dirty diaper world. Then the wooden handle of a bathroom plunger goes up his ass-pussy for use as a joystick.
Pansy knows perfectly well what comes next and he barely waits for the order, “Lick the shit off this faggot’s dick.” Janet’s two hunky minders keep him on his toes and semi-asphyxiated, and they both enjoy giving the faggot rough pokes with the wooden rod, classic faggoty ass torture, worthy of the NYPD.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only people possibly more deranged than Richard are his admirers. Most of his comments have at least a few people wishing they could be as humiliated and degraded as he is.

"Janet" wrote a story (a) about him and SBP meeting so graphic and disgusting even Richard felt the need to warn his readers. It's just text, but it's somehow worse then the shit-eating photos. I'd give you the highlights, but I don't think I can read through that again any time soon
Tease. Copy and paste and put it behind a spoiler for lazy fucks! (Edit: the story is as boring an predictable as you can imagine, endless "poopy diaper faggot in public people so shocked men sorted us out" blarb. Tl;dr these people have a shit fetish)

It's almost like madness begets madness. Before the internet these people probably spent their lives mostly isolated. Now they can blare their fantasy all over the internet and have fellow weirdos pat them on the back for it (and learn from it). Probably most of the asspatters are drive-by comments from masturbators who forget all about it after cooming, but a stalker? Is he sure it wasn't just a local sick of the weirdos nearby, trying to set them up to get arrested?

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
"Janet" wrote a story (a) about him and SBP meeting so graphic and disgusting even Richard felt the need to warn his readers.
I can't believe I read the whole thing. Eugh.

What strikes me about this is that he says "poopy" when he means "shit". Every single time. This story is about going out with your crossdressing friend with plastic bags full of human waste, trying to stuff your friend's shit back inside him, eating his shitty asshole out, and then watching your friend get face-raped by eight ( 8 ) buff dudes while you eat shit and jerk yourself off in the corner. And he's still trying to play this off as though he's a dainty little girl who doesn't swear because that's crude.

"What could be more fun, especially if by fun you mean sadistic cruelty and soul-destroying emotional abuse." would make a good random.txt though.

Last edited:

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

Edit:fine then

I read that...uh...thing...

Only one reaction will do.

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
several ziplock bags containing large, hard Superior Male turds (these mighty shit logs couldn’t be more different from standard sissy fag poopy, which is light brown, soft and slimy-squishy. Superior Male turds are super dense and hard to the touch, shiny like polished mahogany. Superior Male turds take a lot of chewing before each bite can be swallowed.
So true Chads have chronic constipation. Noted.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
He seems so comparatively normal here. Just your bog-standard old tranny (whose clothes don't fit him, but you wouldn't look at this photo and assume he's the diapershitting degenerate nutjob we know him to be.)

Love how he mentions that his belly is stuffed with steak and beer. How feminine.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Did you know Richard likes Winnie the Pooh?

He really likes Winnie the Pooh
Right in the childhood.

What I find weird; why are they all so similair?

Old, like 45 to 65
Ugly
No wive, friends, job or family
Completely overfetishized, trying to indulge 24/7 and force unwilling strangers into it

I looked through one website in the original post, and almost every single person on that website follows that pattern.

Transexuals on Twitter tend to follow a similair pattern too I've noticed.

Like, none of these guys are normal citizens with a job and friends who sometimes indulges into their horrific fetishes. Most of them tend to be old overfetishized losers who go to extreme lengths to live like this 24/7.

I mean, even if you could enjoy whatever kink or fetish you have all the time, at some point you'd just get tired and want to watch Netflix or play some videogames or meet some normal people or get a nice job or whatever. Yet these guys live like this for 40 years and still seem to enjoy it. wtf.
This is why I feel, even as a gay dude myself, the Pride movement in the 2010s was a huge mistake. Gays and trannies being bullied into suicide is one thing. But somewhere along the line, Tumblr got introduced, kids were allowed on the internet and began ruthlessly appropriating the fuck out of it, then for some reason adults seemed to notice, and it brought out the worst in them.

Someone said in a (now deleted) post that these people grew up in an age where sexual repression was the norm, and while I obviously wasn't alive to confirm that, and their post was full of half truths, history certainly has made that unignorable, otherwise we wouldn't have Sissy, or even Stefonknee.

Sadly even people my age are indulging in the absolute worst of this too. Begging on social media for weird fetishes to be normalized, or wanting things like LGBT culture in kids to be normalized then going out of their way to present themselves in a completely age-inappropriate way. It's really sad.

TL;DR: the absolute wrong lessons have been learned from Pride

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
This is why I feel, even as a gay dude myself, the Pride movement in the 2010s was a huge mistake. Gays and trannies being bullied into suicide is one thing. But somewhere along the line, Tumblr got introduced, kids were allowed on the internet and began ruthlessly appropriating the fuck out of it, then for some reason adults seemed to notice, and it brought out the worst in them.

Someone said in a (now deleted) post that these people grew up in an age where sexual repression was the norm, and while I obviously wasn't alive to confirm that, and their post was full of half truths, history certainly has made that unignorable, otherwise we wouldn't have Sissy, or even Stefonknee.

Sadly even people my age are indulging in the absolute worst of this too. Begging on social media for weird fetishes to be normalized, or wanting things like LGBT culture in kids to be normalized then going out of their way to present themselves in a completely age-inappropriate way. It's really sad.

TL;DR: the absolute wrong lessons have been learned from Pride

Another reason the internet is both a blessing and a curse.

We have the entire world's worth of information at our fingertips, and what do we do with it?

There was a time when degenerates kept their horseshit paraphilias to themselves. Parents and psychiatric nurses did the Lord's work curb stomping this crap the way it should be. But then along came the internet. And these degenerates find each other, create echo chambers and circle jerks, validating their sicknesses. And then they take it up several notches by demanding it be normalized as you've just pointed out. Next thing you know, you've got drag queen kid diddle hour at the library along with kids like Desmond dressing like Divine. What's the next stunning and brave frontier...eating dog shit and mugging for the camera?

The world is long overdue for a serious course correction.