Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
Shouldnt three year olds be somewhere between the diapers phase and the high heels phase?

These regressors always act way younger than the age they're supposed to be. They can't even do their own thing right. A 3-year-old will be mostly out of diapers and walking, but Richard wanted his tendons cut so he couldn't walk and the fact that he wears diapers basically defines his life.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Quick, someone archive them

Here you go

Moby Dork

kiwifarms.net
He's "regressed" much further than three. Three year olds don't wear diapers, suck on pacifiers or drink from baby bottles. They eat adult food, drink from cups, and know how to use the toilet. They also can talk very well.

This is more like an 18 month old.

francesco

BRUTAL beating and SEVERE raping
kiwifarms.net
he's still alive and kicking, in case you were wondering
slg.png

slg1.jpgslg2.jpgslg3.jpgslg4.jpg

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
You just beat me. He loaded those pics on imagefap earlier today. He doesn't look like he's afraid of those cats.

I would bet diapers to donuts that Richard isn't actually afraid of the cats. It's just something he says as part of his sissy LARP because he thinks being afraid of cats is something a little girl would do.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
Man, their yard is a biohazard of its own, holy shit.

Also, poor cats :/

I was so distracted by the cats, and then by the fat old man ass front-and-centre in the image, that I didn't even notice how gross the surfaces are in their yard. Photos seem to show that everything these guys own has this layer of brown grime on it, it's very unsettling.