Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

REGENDarySumanai

The only good goblin is a dead goblin!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and I dove straight into the circles of hell. I nearly vomited thrice when it came to him eating his own shit mixed with pansy juice, and once with the piss soaked cat food. There's enough stuff in this thread and throughout the annals of Rich's history that John Waters could make an entire film about his life. Paging Mr. John Waters...

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Saw but with Pansy as Jigsaw. 😰🤢😫

ENYoZ9kUUAEgiN6.jpeg

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The place of birth really sticks out to me. Is this nigga really Ukrainian or does he just have some weird minor infatuation with the place? He doesn't sound Ukrainian.

He was described as a 'Slavaboo' earlier in the thread, so presumably he just has a wierd infatuation with the Ukraine.

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was described as a 'Slavaboo' earlier in the thread, so presumably he just has a wierd infatuation with the Ukraine.
Many of my friends are Ukrainian and I worked in Kiev, I'm sure they'd be delighted to discover an elderly American eunuch christened their capital as his fetishistic birthplace.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many of my friends are Ukrainian and I worked in Kiev, I'm sure they'd be delighted to discover an elderly American eunuch christened their capital as his fetishistic birthplace.

Piroshki come from the Ukraine, right? That's good enough to call it a civilized place in my book. If my local Eastern European deli hadn't gone tits up during the last resession, I would have been one fat fuck from Polish pea soup and Ukrainian piroshki (with much sour cream) by now, so that means I have to visit Kiev before I kick the bucket and see what other awesome grub hasn't made it across the continents yet. I hope this fat perverted sissy dosen't sour them against all North Americans.

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Piroshki come from the Ukraine, right? That's good enough to call it a civilized place in my book. If my local Eastern European deli hadn't gone tits up during the last resession, I would have been one fat fuck from Polish pea soup and Ukrainian piroshki (with much sour cream) by now, so that means I have to visit Kiev before I kick the bucket and see what other awesome grub hasn't made it across the continents yet. I hope this fat perverted sissy dosen't sour them against all North Americans.
Yeah, it's pretty common in my country too although we have more "local" tastes so to say.
Tbh most eastern European food is pretty tasty and with lot of variants, especially street food.
Whenever I go to the capital of my country or in some other big city in the east, I always make sure to make a food tasting trip!

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
The place of birth really sticks out to me. Is this nigga really Ukrainian or does he just have some weird minor infatuation with the place? He doesn't sound Ukrainian.
I'm guessing he probably has some Ukrainian blood in him and I guess if you take a DNA sample he could be traced to around that area. I guess he just one day realized "Oh Ukraine on the news? Oh yeah my great grandpa was from there I guess I'll embellish my Ukrainian heritage so I look more interesting."

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing he probably has some Ukrainian blood in him and I guess if you take a DNA sample he could be traced to around that area. I guess he just one day realized "Oh Ukraine on the news? Oh yeah my great grandpa was from there I guess I'll embellish my Ukrainian heritage so I look more interesting."

Oh, so it's like a Slavic twist on the classic American "I'm 1/64th Irish!" line. Got it.