Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

francesco

BRUTAL beating and SEVERE raping
kiwifarms.net
I know people can be fucking disgusting but the idea of a middle-aged pervert fapping to the scene of another middle-aged pervert kissing a toy bear made me feel a primal urge to get away from society.
I don't think either of them can get off to this stuff anymore. They're in their 60s, Al John had a heart attack/is in general bad health and Richard is literally castrated. At this point, It's probably a sunk-cost thing; when you've dedicated so much of your life to degeneracy you can't stop now, can you?

constant exposure

kiwifarms.net
e-thots have been trying to part him with his money :story:
pg.png

and he made a new friend!
Bez naslova.png

EWZQHE3X0AAd1DZ.jpg

DrainRedRain

taking offense by proxy on social media
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was asking myself who in their right mind would see Pansy and think she is a good example and positive influence but them I reminded myself that troons exist and they're THRIVING.