Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

I bet this guy's life is so fucking nice. Doesn't have to worry about shit like civil unrest and government overreach. Doesn't have to worry about going to work or paying bills. He literally got his dick and balls removed, so you would think he would stop now that he can't derive sexual pleasure from it. Yet he continues. With a mental ability to derive seemingly endless pleasure and happiness over and over again from the same thing for years. Guys get tired of fucking their wife after a few years but he does this every fucking day. I'd happily execute my entire family for just a few moments inside his head. I imagine that's where Nirvana is found.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Today, ITT, I discovered:
* God is most certainly fictional, or the entire state of Florida would be molten glass, just to be sure
* If somehow God isn't fictional, then Hell will have no fresh levels of horror for me
* Apparently, the entire source material for a thread can be absolutely fucking haram
* I can still be disgusted; I guess that's a positive take-away
* Yaniv and Tommy Tooter seem relatively tame, if still utterly without redeeming features

Off to thumb my eyes out and maybe try and concuss the memory of this thread out of my bonce, too.

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
This bear man, semper fi to the poor bastard
He's seen shit no one should ever have to see. He's suffered a thousand lifetimes worth of unrelenting visual torture through being forced to passively observe his owner's deep dives into the depths of degeneracy.

Have you ever read a Junji Ito manga? The bear lives in one.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
He's seen shit no one should ever have to see. He's suffered a thousand lifetimes worth of unrelenting visual torture through being forced to passively observe his owner's deep dives into the depths of degeneracy.

Have you ever read a Junji Ito manga? The bear lives in one.
He's seen things you people wouldn't believe...

attack cats in the overgrown backyard.

dirty, shit-filled diapers. The store brand kind, not Pampers.

All these memories will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

...time to die...

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All around me are familiar faces ♫

View attachment 1370243

Just imagine it's your first day as a newly minted civil servant: You have a strong sense of civic duty, you decided you wanted to make your career in serving your country. You've interviewed and been hired for the department of health and welfare. You've been in training for weeks, and are all set to serve the public. You wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, shower, eat and drive off to the first day of the rest of your career: And what's awaiting you, first in line, sucking on a soother?

I wonder how much of your soul would just fucking die then and there, along with your dreams and ideals?

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Just imagine it's your first day as a newly minted civil servant: You have a strong sense of civic duty, you decided you wanted to make your career in serving your country. You've interviewed and been hired for the department of health and welfare. You've been in training for weeks, and are all set to serve the public. You wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, shower, eat and drive off to the first day of the rest of your career: And what's awaiting you, first in line, sucking on a soother?

I wonder how much of your soul would just fucking die then and there, along with your dreams and ideals?
Do you reckon he does that "baby" voice when he's interacting with the world outside Master Al John's house? "Hewwo, daddy says I need to make a cwaim for disabiwity"

I'm also curious what disability he claims benefits for. Straight-up retardation? Autism? A terminal case of being an old faggot?