Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm also curious what disability he claims benefits for. Straight-up retardation? Autism? A terminal case of being an old faggot?

Cancer. Dick and balls cut off and he’s still playacting this fetish.

Which is fine, give this guy any tugboat available. Just keep him away from a job and the need for interacting with other people.

The Final Troondown

Title VII Protected Trans Nigga
kiwifarms.net
Dear fine gentlemen of ISIS

I hooe this letter finds you in good spirits, I write to admit that I was wrong. The west should indeed be razed to the ground by the holy fire of Allah (pbuh). Could you please prepare me an ak47 and a suicide vest for my arrival in Idlib tomorrow.

Kind regards

constant exposure

bvll
kiwifarms.net
Pansy goes grocery shopping
1595278856676.png 1595278913645.png

DeMDemonz

Pa- Pa- Pa- Pa- Pa- Pa- Papier.
kiwifarms.net
I should've been paid to have my eyes laying upon such shit, what the fuck.
Like, if this a 18 years old twink I would be just as disgusted because of the ABDL shit but, damn, I wouldn't expect grandpa from the Vietnam War to just start shitting his diapers and suck dick until his heart fails and puts him to eternally sleep in a coffin for that long.

Bad Take Crucifier

A-Log Demon Dogs, Blessed Boobies
kiwifarms.net
I pray to God, Jesus, The Virgin Marry, Yah'weh, Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Athena, Hades, Ra, Anubis, Nana-Buluku, Obatala, Barack Obama, the FBI, Spiderman, Oprah, Giga Chad, My Mom, The Post Man, and literally anyone and everything else in the universe that will listen: That this man drops dead and this suffering will end.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Someome asked earlier if he goes shopping like that. Some said yes, some said no, some say "He ain't the only one if he does". Option #3 just got a big bump thanks to a video I was just watching.

View attachment 1557530

They're here. They're queer. Get used to it? FUCK NO. 🤮

Well, it's nice to see David "Tard Haka" Stone doesn't hide his light under a bushel when he's out planting night terrors in the minds of innocent Southern Illinoians.

• Informative
Reactions: The Un-Clit

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
Nah, Kevin Gibes is already basically at this point. I think this might the future of Romeo Rose. He's already got a sissy name!:tomgirl:

constant exposure

bvll
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been paying attention for some time but there's been increased sissy activity. First some lovely pictures to prove AJ is still alive:
1602502037418.pngEkEXFSyXcAEvC9P.jpg
1602502440271.png

Second, Pansy had her cancer scan. No word as to the results
l.png

Third, the sbp youtube has been very active:
Pansy shows of diapers

Pansy says hi from a mall

Pansy discusses filling her diapers in public

A strange cat video

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been paying attention for some time but there's been increased sissy activity. First some lovely pictures to prove AJ is still alive:
View attachment 1656689View attachment 1656691View attachment 1656693

Second, Pansy had her cancer scan. No word as to the results
View attachment 1656697

Third, the sbp youtube has been very active:
Pansy shows of diapers
View attachment 1656705

Pansy says hi from a mall
View attachment 1656706

Pansy discusses filling her diapers in public
View attachment 1656709

A strange cat video
View attachment 1656708

Horrifyingly enough, the mask he wears shopping, even with 'sissy' written across it, helps him pass. He looks more like a typical ugly crone of a mid/elderly woman with the lower half of his phiz covered up. :tomgirl: