Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Horrifyingly enough, the mask he wears shopping, even with 'sissy' written across it, helps him pass. He looks more like a typical ugly crone of a mid/elderly woman with the lower half of his phiz covered up. :tomgirl:
Yeah.
Islam, but that’s actually a huge part of the reason e-boy ‘traps’ wear face masks a lot, it covers the chin area and softens the lines.
On Gifford over here, it just covers the horror.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been paying attention for some time but there's been increased sissy activity. First some lovely pictures to prove AJ is still alive:
View attachment 1656689View attachment 1656691View attachment 1656693

Second, Pansy had her cancer scan. No word as to the results
View attachment 1656697

Third, the sbp youtube has been very active:
Pansy shows of diapers
View attachment 1656705

Pansy says hi from a mall
View attachment 1656706

Pansy discusses filling her diapers in public
View attachment 1656709

A strange cat video
View attachment 1656708
I’m no longer fazed by this man. The only thing that disgusts me now is that he isn’t wearing his mask correctly.

constant exposure

kiwifarms.net
Now here's an interesting one: someone (from here?) sent Pansy a message calling her mentally ill and a pedophile. Pansy rebukes:

Some of the comments:
1.png2.png3.png

In light of that shitstorm, Pansy makes another video explaining herself:

He says he understands he isn't actually a three year old girl, he just lives like that because it makes him feel better. He thinks people who mock him are stupid. He also tells a bunch of lies:
  • his real name is Andy Gronski and his family is from Ukraine - legal documents tell us he's Richard Gifford. His family is from Florida
  • he has inborn disorders that make him wet himself and talk with a lisp - in his blogs from early 2000s he talks about training himself to lisp and piss in diapers
  • he had a penis cancer and a penectomy in 2003 - there are pictures of his dick here from the 2010s
  • IT'S NOT A FETISH - lol
  • Al John is straight - lol
  • he's unbothered by mean comments - see above

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
He's not as shameless as he seems. He's been lying to hide his identity from the very start; he doesn't actually want to be exposed to the sneering public.
It initially seemed Pansy Faggotte found all humiliation sexually stimulating, and couldn't get enough of it. He dressed as a baby girl, ate shit, and shared his exploits, all for the bad feels that made his retarded dick happy. Nothing was too awful.

But I was mistaken. Apparently only some kinds of humiliation arouse him, and he tried to hide his identity to shield himself from the kind of humiliation that doesn't.

I'm disappointed. But relieved.

It once seemed likely that he'd find this thread sexy. "People mocking me? Gosh. How hot! Nyaa." But apparently that's not the case, and I can be as mean as I care to be without contributing to his sexual gratification.

DrainRedRain

leftie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It initially seemed Pansy Faggotte found all humiliation sexually stimulating, and couldn't get enough of it. He dressed as a baby girl, ate shit, and shared his exploits, all for the bad feels that made his retarded dick happy. Nothing was too awful.

But I was mistaken. Apparently only some kinds of humiliation arouse him, and he tried to hide his identity to shield himself from the kind of humiliation that doesn't.

I'm disappointed. But relieved.

It once seemed likely that he'd find this thread sexy. "People mocking me? Gosh. How hot! Nyaa." But apparently that's not the case, and I can be as mean as I care to be without contributing to his sexual gratification.
Yeah. People with a humiliation fetish aren't aroused by all kinds of negative attention, it seems. Pansy clearly like to run errands dressed as a little girl while making strangers look at her in confusion, but when people get too personal and start mocking him for other aspects of his life, he gets pretty defensive.
His humiliation fetish starts and ends at being perceived as a sissy faggot, by strangers. He doesn't like when a person gets too personal and asks him questions about his life while mocking him, because deep down he knows he's living a fetish and destroyed his life over it.

((Noctis))

kiwifarms.net
Usually fetishes are fetishes, do whatever you want as long as it's not fucking illegal/keep it indoors, but Jesus fucking Christ, I remember going onto /LGBT/ and seeing a post to do with this tranny, nonetheless I am glad/disgusted there is a thread here.

KifflomKween

Ay up mi cow
kiwifarms.net
Now here's an interesting one: someone (from here?) sent Pansy a message calling her mentally ill and a pedophile. Pansy rebukes:
View attachment 1661405
"I blame the Internet" typical boomer.

Pansy clearly like to run errands dressed as a little girl while making strangers look at her in confusion, but when people get too personal and start mocking him for other aspects of his life, he gets pretty defensive.
His humiliation fetish starts and ends at being perceived as a sissy faggot, by strangers. He doesn't like when a person gets too personal and asks him questions about his life while mocking him, because deep down he knows he's living a fetish and destroyed his life over it.
I think he likes to humiliated regardless but when he's humiliated in a situation that is outside of his control he probably feels both the anxiety/anger that is normal in that situation + the self loathing because he enjoys it, which probably makes him enjoy it more, which triggers more self loathing, hence the lolcow behavior and drama. He could just ignore it but he doesn't, why? Because he gets a negative reaction, which he gets off to. Then he feels bad. Then because he feels bad, he does it some more.

Compare this vs. him being humiliated as part of a kink.

Cool Spot

The Uncola
kiwifarms.net
Just skimmed this thread, I feel like I need to take a chemical shower.

Also I wholeheartedly agree with the person on the first page who said this is basically Kevin Gibes' future. I can definitely see Kev in 30 years carrying the torch from Richard here.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Alfred John Schaerffer
Voter ID: 116791497
Party: Democrat

Erica Raelene Gifford
Voter ID: 112952818
Party: Democrat

Still allowed to vote with those backgrounds.

View attachment 1759826 View attachment 1759827
Don't worry, I bet Al John votes for Dick/Pansy which is illegal and theoretically gets Dick/Pansy's vote disqualified.

It does make me wish that voters had to register in person and the county clerk/whoever would be like the average gun store owner when dealing with an obvious lunatic or average liquor store owner dealing with an obvious drunk and ban them from voting.

Thumb Butler

"G" is for "gigantic faggot"
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, I bet Al John votes for Dick/Pansy which is illegal and theoretically gets Dick/Pansy's vote disqualified.

It does make me wish that voters had to register in person and the county clerk/whoever would be like the average gun store owner when dealing with an obvious lunatic or average liquor store owner dealing with an obvious drunk and ban them from voting.
Pansy is a stupid little girl. It's election day, and she goes with Master to the courthouse. Then, she had to go real bad and someone directed her to the voting booth. Ooops. Pansy made a real mess in there! Trump should file a lawsuit and shame her for ruining the election.

Last edited: