Horrorcow Erica Raelene Gifford / Richard T. Gifford / Sissy Baby Pansy / Pansy Gronski / Pansy Faggotte & Alfred John Schaerffer / "Master Al John" - Geriatric intersectional fetishist pretending to be a three year old girl and his sadistic master

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
I'm very curious about AL too. I've seen screenshots from various Fetlife accounts and Tumblr posts about this kind of degeneracy and I've always suspected they were just photo shoots coupled with a cringey story. But this AL guy sounds threadworthy himself.
Sadly, he doesn't have a big internet presence. Here's his fetlife though:
aljohn.png aljohn.png

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about this guy before when I was taking a shit, and I got to thinking about the blog post where he says he wants to get castrated as part of his transformation/regression/whatever.

Without powerlevelling too much, I'm fascinated by extreme and fringe sexuality. I don't partake in any of it, I'm actually incredibly vanilla, but I find it very interesting to learn about. I think a person's sex fantasies tell you more about the person than anything else. For this reason, a few years ago, I ended up spending a night reading BME posts about people who modify their genitals in quite intense ways for sexual purposes, and a LARGE percentage of that community is people who want a voluntary castration.

There are three types of dude who want a castration; genuine sufferers of BIID who have no other kind of dysphoria but feel like they were meant to be born as a dude without nuts. It's usually not the only thing they want removed and they tend to move onto fingers, toes etc. Trannies (usually older) who are genitally fixated and want to start with the surgery and worry about social transition later. And the third, and by far the most prominent category, is dudes who want their nuts removed because the idea of it gets them off. The lines between fantasy and reality get blurred and they actually end up seeking out the act, or worse, doing it themselves with one of those rubber band tools they use on farm animals.

I mention this because, while the first two categories almost invariably stay active in those communities, the third kind tend to drop out of those communities as soon as they've had it done. The fetish element no longer appeals to them because they're not jerking off, so paradoxically, their final sexual act is to nuke their sexuality altogether. Many end up taking testosterone in significantly reduced doses (or even low doses of estrogen) just to stave off the physical side effects of having no primary sex hormone, but sexual thoughts basically never cross their minds again. They speak of a "eunuch calm" which refers to the feeling of liberation from their sexual urges that they may or may not have been expecting prior to having the surgery.

That sounds insane, and it is insane, but it almost makes sense when you think about someone like Sissy, who is completely and utterly ruled by his need to get off constantly. Ironically, getting castrated could actually be the best thing for Sissy. He'll never have a truly normal life, that ship sailed when he allowed himself to be legally declared mentally incompetent as a masturbatory exercise. But this guy has quite clearly followed his erection around for his entire adult life. No testosterone means no sexual desire, and it's entirely possible that taking testosterone out of the equation would make him think a little more rationally about what he's doing, turn away from this ridiculous lifestyle and live out the last of his years in comparative normalcy, instead of just doing whatever gets his dick hard in the moment like he does now.

Last edited:

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
So, Pig #327, I have a few choice words for you:

You are an intelligent, inspirational man. You are attractive and charismatic. You matter, you are special and I respect you and your identity. You are a useful and valuable member of society and everyone likes you.

Swivel on THAT.
That's sort of like the old joke about the difference between a masochist, and a sadist:
The masochist begs the sadist, "HURT ME!"
The sadist responds, "NO!"

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much of this is a game and how much it’s lived out is an interesting question. After a session of humiliating Pansy and after them both getting off, do they have a beer together and chat about Covid, or is Pansy really doing this 3 year old thing 24/7? If so, and if Al died, what happens to Pansy? Is there enough left there mentally for him to go grocery shopping and pay bills? Are there enough people interested in this lifestyle that Pansy would find a new “master?”

He’s writing in his blog so I would assume there is still a functioning human in there, but I really don’t know.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to Richard's old blog and found this:
ht.PNG

Notice the date? 2006. I think Richard is really really into this lifestyle, but (and I must be reading too much into it) this description sounded a little off to me. I know Richard is huge into the idea of being ''forced'' to do things, even if the forced part is a lie and he is actually willing to do, but I think Al is really messing with his already fragile mind.

I know we can't accept things on the internet at face value, but Richard has said that he was abused as a kid and since then had problems with his sexuality and how he presents himself to the world. Being abused as a kid is bad enough alone, but you throw being a crossdresser in the mix and yeah, things get even more messy, mentally speaking.

While I think that yes, Richard is pants on head crazy and has a lot of paraphilias and issues that are causing more damage to him than anything else, Al is definitely making things worse for him. Richard needs therapy and to be socialized with normal people. The fact Al cut all of Pansy's real world contacts (especially his family, that kind of keep communication with him when everyone alse fucked off) is just crazy. It's evident Al isn't just your run of the mill fetishist, he is a borderline abuser.

Too bad Richard is too far gone to notice it.

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
It's evident Al isn't just your run of the mill fetishist, he is a borderline abuser.
I don't think there's any borderline about it. Al is abusing Richard hardcore. The first rule in any full-time dom-sub relationship is that both parties need to be allowed to tap out if real life gets in the way or it gets too much, and that it should never get in the way of your real life. Al and Richard are the polar opposite of that; the permanence and irreversible nature of the whole ordeal is part of the appeal for them.

I get the feeling Al wouldn't let Richard stop doing this sissy pansy bullshit even if he wanted to - and if he did, where would Richard go from there? He's signed over his whole life, he has no family or friends because Al made him cut all ties, and he can't go get a job because this sissy LARP got him fired for indecency and he hasn't worked in 10+ years so he could commit full-time to servicing Al's eternal boner. The hallmark of an abusive relationship is that the abuser makes it difficult or impossible for their victim to leave them.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's any borderline about it. Al is abusing Richard hardcore. The first rule in any full-time dom-sub relationship is that both parties need to be allowed to tap out if real life gets in the way or it gets too much, and that it should never get in the way of your real life.
Ah yes, I only put ''borderline'' because I still don't think Richard is doing stuff 100% against his will. I think he is at least a little willing, even if his photos kinda say otherwise (you know, not smiling, wearing the same tired frown/about to cry expression etc etc).
So in his eyes, Al isn't abusing him, at all. In Richard's debilited mind, he still thinks everything is part of the kink, because he was brainwashed and ostracized to believe so.

I get the feeling Al wouldn't let Richard stop doing this sissy pansy bullshit even if he wanted to
Yes, and notice how Al is looking for other sissies interested in ''age regression''. I get acting like a toddler is part of the appeal of being a sissy, but Al just rubs me the wrong way. I agree that he won't let Richard go and is actively abusing him, but I just think Richard has at least a little of autonomy. For now :/

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I know we can't accept things on the internet at face value, but Richard has said that he was abused as a kid and since then had problems with his sexuality and how he presents himself to the world. Being abused as a kid is bad enough alone, but you throw being a crossdresser in the mix and yeah, things get even more messy, mentally speaking.

While I think that yes, Richard is pants on head crazy and has a lot of paraphilias and issues that are causing more damage to him than anything else, Al is definitely making things worse for him. Richard needs therapy and to be socialized with normal people. The fact Al cut all of Pansy's real world contacts (especially his family, that kind of keep communication with him when everyone alse fucked off) is just crazy. It's evident Al isn't just your run of the mill fetishist, he is a borderline abuser.

Too bad Richard is too far gone to notice it.
I think Richard is borderline exceptional (75 - 85 IQ), which means he could be functional in society with help. Thing is, yeah, he was guaranteed abused as a kid, and he was a gay man into crossdressing growing up in the 70s which meant he had nowhere to look to for help except the gay community which was crawling with NAMBLA predators and their enablers. This was perfectly "normal" back then, like remember the former Seattle mayor Ed Murray and his relationships with teenage male prostitutes? So it isn't surprising he could go that far down the fetishist rabbit hole and be a target for a degenerate like Al John. He always had issues and he has no control over his sexuality, which led him to the point where he thinks he's a three year old girl who eats shit and drinks piss for fun.

Hell, maybe Al John himself is fucked up from similar shit growing up, just for him it expresses in a different way where he gets off by abusing the exceptional. Maybe he's also someone who should've gotten help ages ago before he turned into such a degenerate freak.

Fangsofjeff

♡ the most special snowflake ♡
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, getting castrated could actually be the best thing for Sissy. He'll never have a truly normal life, that ship sailed when he allowed himself to be legally declared mentally incompetent as a masturbatory exercise. But this guy has quite clearly followed his erection around for his entire adult life. No testosterone means no sexual desire, and it's entirely possible that taking testosterone out of the equation would make him think a little more rationally about what he's doing, turn away from this ridiculous lifestyle and live out the last of his years in comparative normalcy, instead of just doing whatever gets his dick hard in the moment like he does now.
He is castrated. It just made him hornier.

~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 04/13/ 2019 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it seems that pansy still has a few small areas of cancer in the rectum/anal region. the Cancer had spread to her tiny sissygirl balls and sissy penis shaft. it was decided by all that it would be bets just to have those area's surgically removed, thus preventing any further cancer expansion.
So basically now pansy is sexless (would post of a picture of the penectomy, but fear of being deleted deters that, unfortunately).

pansy really now is 100% incontenent, previously pansy could sometimes tell when she had to make wee-wee and poopy, however she could never hold her movements long enough. However now, by the diaper is filling, the sissy feels whats happening. Master (whose health is not all that great either) has previously stated how HE wanted all of her teeth removed, I the last 6 month the sissy has lost 4 of her teeth, (this may be cancer related or not) so soon they hopefully should all be gone

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

kiwifarms.net
He is castrated. It just made him hornier.
Well, shit. That blows my theory out of the water.

the Cancer had spread to her tiny sissygirl balls and sissy penis shaft
Dude's getting a bonk on while talking about how they had to remove parts of his body due to cancer. I give up, there's no point trying to psychoanalyse this. This is the heart of darkness right here. This is the kind of thing that only exists in some shlock body horror movie.