Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 196 27.1%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 181 25.0%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 347 47.9%

• Total voters

BradyBunchFan

kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a "wholesome" rating, but I'll rate it "feels" instead.
That's fine with me.

Comments.PNG

Comment.PNG

I'm looking at Erik's DeviantArt gallery at the moment and noticed some interesting things about it:

• He has something called Pasties where he takes a background and puts his waifus on it such as Emmy in the classroom along with Penny on an island.
  • He seems to like these "you are old" things along with if you remember the certain object.
  • Really likes coming up with these fake station logos/bumpers.
  • Enjoys plastering things such as the Classix logo on items such as trucks, etc.
  • Parks and water parks are what he seems to like.
  • Spams logos for his fictional company Classix.
There are lots of gems in his gallery, and may be posting some of these later on.

Here's a picture of the Capitol Building taken from Night Court:

He also has a couple of pictures of Danny Tamberelli, along with some other celebrities and cartoons as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking at Erik's DeviantArt gallery at the moment and noticed some interesting things about it:

• He has something called Pasties where he takes a background and puts his waifus on it such as Emmy in the classroom along with Penny on an island.
  • He seems to like these "you are old" things along with if you remember the certain object.
  • Really likes coming up with these fake station logos/bumpers.
  • Enjoys plastering things such as the Classix logo on items such as trucks, etc.
  • Parks and water parks are what he seems to like.
  • Spams logos for his fictional company Classix.
There are lots of gems in his gallery, and may be posting some of these later on.
That's literally everything about Erik that's already been discussed on the thread. How is this new?

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
That's a remake of one of his older pictures.
satamreamke.PNG

The older one is on the left. He just added more characters to it.
Here are some more recent images by him:
maxthestation.png
samatbradleys.png
rememberemmy.png
dragonscreenedit.png
Super :late: I know, but I just found this.... whatever the fuck this thread is today. And when I saw that anti-classix guy, I just...
Look, it was an extremely slow day at work ok?

There's a thread for making Erik-style images, if you're interested in seeing more spoofs of them.

BradyBunchFan

kiwifarms.net
That's a remake of one of his older pictures.
View attachment 631752
The older one is on the left. He just added more characters to it.
Here are some more recent images by him:

There's a thread for making Erik-style images, if you're interested in seeing more spoofs of them.
I kind of figured that was the case with the photo.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PsychoNerd054

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Erik's been up to a lot of stuff lately over on DA, but do not feel like posting the pictures right now because there are a lot of them.
Since most of Erik's pics are fairly similar, but with slight alterations, it doesn't really matter if we have them all or not.

dcx6brc-39859bbb-4c72-4bd8-9840-7b62af396943.png

dcx6lts-5a45b9e0-2877-4b58-af12-75ec440eaf8f.png

dcx9axg-844b843d-5d77-4c6d-a286-337e05bd5227.png

dcx29q7-ec9e6740-9aee-483d-818f-36497c6fc092.png

dcx29x4-202d62f8-6ba2-44f9-ad77-7ae295d0618f.png

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Since most of Erik's pics are fairly similar, but with slight alterations, it doesn't really matter if we have them all or not.

Video Power. Only heard about that from James Rolf's video.

He's probably going to forget we even made a thread on him the next day, but I felt like putting this here anyway.

View attachment 642131
I don't think we even bash him? Most of us seem to be amused and admired by his works of art.

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino