That's fine with me.I wish there was a "wholesome" rating, but I'll rate it "feels" instead.
That's literally everything about Erik that's already been discussed on the thread. How is this new?I'm looking at Erik's DeviantArt gallery at the moment and noticed some interesting things about it:
There are lots of gems in his gallery, and may be posting some of these later on.
- He has something called Pasties where he takes a background and puts his waifus on it such as Emmy in the classroom along with Penny on an island.
- He seems to like these "you are old" things along with if you remember the certain object.
- Really likes coming up with these fake station logos/bumpers.
- Enjoys plastering things such as the Classix logo on items such as trucks, etc.
- Parks and water parks are what he seems to like.
- Spams logos for his fictional company Classix.
That's a remake of one of his older pictures.
There's a thread for making Erik-style images, if you're interested in seeing more spoofs of them.Super :late: I know, but I just found this.... whatever the fuck this thread is today. And when I saw that anti-classix guy, I just...
Look, it was an extremely slow day at work ok?
I kind of figured that was the case with the photo.That's a remake of one of his older pictures.
View attachment 631752
The older one is on the left. He just added more characters to it.
Here are some more recent images by him:
There's a thread for making Erik-style images, if you're interested in seeing more spoofs of them.
Since most of Erik's pics are fairly similar, but with slight alterations, it doesn't really matter if we have them all or not.Erik's been up to a lot of stuff lately over on DA, but do not feel like posting the pictures right now because there are a lot of them.
Video Power. Only heard about that from James Rolf's video.
I don't think we even bash him? Most of us seem to be amused and admired by his works of art.